GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

“I like your imagination.”
/LOL

2 Likes

They are cute, and the way Blizzard has been making elves playable has been pretty ham-fisted to say the least.

People wanted the ORIGINAL High Elves playable, so they gave people Blood Elves. Sure they’re cute and fun but that’s not what was the thing people wanted. Then they shoved Void Elves into the lore, and made them Alliance playable, which still wasn’t really what people wanted.

They keep trying to half-way it and change things (this is actually Blizzard M.O. 101) and expect people to be happy with it, when they can’t just give people what they originally asked for.

Why do people want the original High Elves to be playable? - Honestly, I don’t know, but, more options really isn’t a bad thing, in my opinion. I know they’re trying to look for a race that isn’t corrupted by fel and void energy for sure though - and neither Blood Elves nor Void Elves qualify in that sense.

2 Likes

waah.

i’m here to have a sook.

got an infection in my arm, and it’s ouchie.

it’s moved very quickly in both directions.

woot… more antibiotics incoming…

1 Like

imitates Han Solo ‘Okaay lets build this reactor!’

context: http.s://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8HrV1G08CE

1 Like

‘Come to Goldshire Inn, if you see something priced better somewhere else, we’ll beat it by 10%’

‘Oh and don’t forget the sausage sizzle’

1 Like

Leave it to Blizzard to corrupt a wish, if they are going to make vykrul playable it better be the ones people asked for and not regular humans.

I got the jest of it now, but I do feel we don’t need a fifth elf race it’s too late for that since they already given void elves the high elf care and diluted the race for those who liked the monster void aspect.

Blizzard did throw the void aspect under the bus with the new customizations what people one side asked for vs the other side asked for.

Draenei players are willing to share with Man’ari players, I don’t know why sharing is an issue with elf players.

We’re adults and we are telling kids to share when we can’t do it ourselves.

If the forums didn’t allow people to post on multiple characters on one account and allowed sockpuppeting, maybe conversations can be taken seriously.

Most of the the sockpuppeting are on classic characters, to me classic characters are just here to troll retail.

:panda_face:

2 Likes

You know you can put a ` before and after the link and it would be vastly easier to go to the link than if you alter the link itself.

Thus your link would show as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8HrV1G08CE

Then all you need to do is highlight the link and then rightclick then go to the video and watch.

I didn’t know about it until someone else in the forums told me about it.

Ewwww. I don’t want anything they’re selling at the Goldshire inn.

You haven’t seen any of the HEFA crowds posts in the past where they throw temper tantrums have you? They literally want everything that makes Blood Elves what they are and more. You can’t reason with them and they get mad at the thought of having to make any sort of compromises.

And that’s all i will say on the subject. Can we please leave this topic out of the thread? I’ve read so much of it in the past that i’m sick of seeing anymore about it.

1 Like

I was referring to the bread and water and such, not the nefarious activities that go on there seemingly unnoticed by the devs

1 Like

‘I had no idea actually, but Thank you for that’

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwtaekgVt9Q

3 Likes

I wouldn’t know, because anything that has “high elf” is an automatic muted thread.

3 Likes

Imgur

I wanted to go with an angel for this one, but the halos were only for clothies.

Mail
Imgur

Cloth
Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Most of them are cloth and all I can come up with the mail version is my Dracthyr in visage form. They all look awful with the hair tucked under. One other issue is the robes and kilts are too low, can’t see the mogged shoes to match.

Reindeer antleers, elf hat, halo, candy cane staff would be cool for next Winter Veil mogs.

Almost made a Buddy the Elf, just was missing the elf hat.

There was nothing for plate or leather I could think of.

5 Likes

‘They all look amazing. I liked the second one the best’

2 Likes

‘I decided to go with the green instead of the red this year. I did make a red one, I’m probably not going to use it though’

2 Likes

What I also noticed is some shoulders snap on right while others look like they are floating.

2 Likes

‘It made me want to just delete the shoulders altogether at one point…it was quite frustrating’

2 Likes

“I just hide shoulders. I can’t stand most of them anyway.”

3 Likes

‘Most of them are utterly horrendous to try and align. I wish it was easier’

sighs

1 Like

‘Sleep and I are not getting along tonight and I most likely have to work in about 4.5 hours…fun times’

1 Like

woo.

just got the bird whisle

this particular rain video has been my saviour.

there are so many versions of rain sounds, and this one rocks my world.
gentle thunder, medium rain, with splashy drips.
the only setback, is that it doesn’t go “black screen” like many others.

(i don’t know what makes the rain “vintage”) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes