GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

Thank you. I have just been going after the ones that look cool to me and Ashes of Al’ar i have been after a long time. Worst part is i wasn’t even expecting it to drop. I was just trying to get the “5 raids bosses killed” to finish getting the last of my tender and it dropped.

Just looked at a list of mounts to farm and it seems my next two i’ll try to get are G.M.O.D. and Astral Cloud Serpent.

2 Likes

grats!
hopefully you can ride it.

all the pink swirly stuff makes it too distracting for me to ride. :expressionless:

2 Likes

can the bosses for this be solo’d?

I have no idea. I guess i’ll be finding out soon. lol

Edit: DF marks the second expansion AFTER BFA so one would think so but with Blizzard you never know so…

1 Like

To a level 60 SP they hit really really hard. I tried that exact boss on LFR tier and it actually hurt quite a lot. I’d imagine at max level with a decent dps hitter/healer or combo thereof, you’d probably be fine

1 Like

For me Level 60 is max level. I think i’ll try solo it with a tank like my pally here. A LOT of my in game friends are long gone from WoW at this point. If i fail then lesson learned. lol

1 Like

i just learned they’re doing a series!

i’d link the IMDB page, but the trailer is probably not suitable for the forum :stuck_out_tongue:

Legacy loot is enabled, but i don’t know if you’ll be able to solo the bosses at 60
If you can, let us know!
i don’t think i have much, if any, of the BFA raid gear

1 Like

Need some understanding here about obtaining dragon glyphs earned by catagory professions.

Is it made from professions and have to do a public order?

:panda_face:

sorry for imagining bad content
i don’t imagine much of anything anymore except when i’m asleep and i don’t remember those much
sorry again

hope everyone is doing well and have a nice night and life

ChrisNP/Gotnov

Will do as soon as i try.

1 Like

Been levelling up in SoD, its actually quite entertaining rn. I found myself a nice quiet little spot to park my Priest. It is nice to not have to re-roll on death though ^^

I’m not sure i want to even try HC now. It says on the agreement thing that even a loss of power on your end “kills” your character and they won’t do anything about it. That’s really not fair tbh.

there’s no way for them to know if your power went out, or if you intentionally pulled the plug because you were in over your head and knew you were going to die.

1 Like

That was always an issue in HC Diablo ][. Many of a player would have bad latency, power go out etc. and lose a character like that.

I would never do that. However, there’s been more than a few times lately my ISP has taken down my internet connection for i guess maintainance while i was playing WoW.

most people wouldn’t do it… but there’s no way to know who did and who didn’t, which is why they have a blanket rule.

1 Like

Exactly this ^

And I completely agree with Zelestriana about the leniency of the policy. It’s a bit overkill to expect people to know what they’re ISPs are doing and when, but as you said, it is impossible to decipher between a random disconnect and someone intentionally pulling the plug.

On a side note, I did hit level 10 on SoD ^^ I actually enjoy that more so far. It’s nice to go back and actually explore things properly instead of feeling like you’re so far behind the curve you can’t possibly catch up. :fox_face: :cloud_with_rain:

3 Likes

got to level 15 my self /salute
was going to roll a warrior but have the server was warriors so i went with this hunter
allso get a pet Bear and named it Bearsandwich :bear: :sandwich:

2 Likes

Had to flip back over, maintenance is fun ^^

shakes Foxy tail

Coincidentally…it just so happens to be raining here :cloud_with_rain: :fox_face:

This made me laugh. :rofl:

:panda_face:

3 Likes