GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

pounces back…immediately falls flat on his face…

scratches his head “How did I end up on Blackwing Lair server?”

tries to recover from the amnesia

I have been meaning to ask. What exactly is HC (i assume it’s short for Hard Core)? What about it makes it HC?

Pets the fluffy Vulpera.

1 Like

“When you die you are really dead. You have to re-roll a new Toon EVERY TIME YOU DIE.”

1 Like

Sounds dull. Why not just do the old EQ1 thing and make it to where if you die you lose xp and you have to have a priest to rez you to get your lost xp back and also make it to where when you die your gear stays on your corpse and if you don’t recover your corpse within a certain number of days you lose your gear forever.

“I still wouldn’t play it.”

2 Likes

the fluffy Vulpera likes this Oh hellloooh :fox_face:

When you die in game, your character is gone, there is no resurrection. It’s the ‘Shooting Star’ Philosophy, burn hard, burn fast, or burn out :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s more or less a mimic of Diablo, I mean most of the games core components as of late actually come from there. A great example is Mythic Plus Affixes - How, do you ask? Simple. The affixes themselves mimic the affixes of the unique mobs in that game. To me as a long time Diablo player it felt like a direct rip, but somewhat distinctively implemented in such a way it brought something new.

I guess for me it’s the thrill of healing someone to the point I pull aggro off them and having to bail while keeping these rando’s alive, whilst juggling potions/mana etc.

It’s the ultimate do or die scenario. I healed a warrior the other day (wasn’t in my group, I basically never group unless someone needs help with a quest etc., he pulled 5+ murlocs near that one lake to the north-east in Elwynn Forest, I healed him from about 15% health up to full and eventually pulled aggro off of him, and myself ran like hell. It was a lot of fun

ps. if anyone inhabits the connected servers over here at BWL lemme know. I’m guildless, kinda a lonely priest lately

1 Like

I enjoyed EQ1 when i was younger. I don’t think i would play it now. So can’t really blame you there.

I might try it once or twice but i doubt it’ll hold my interest. I have plenty of console games that is pretty much “one hit death”. Is this HC on Classic or WoTLK Classic?

1 Like

Just on Classic afaik

A guy turned his living room into a Christmas village.

:panda_face:

4 Likes

why do i get the feeling he’s (VERY happily) single? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

livin’ the dream.

4 Likes

https://mimir.net/ has been getting it’s collection of areas of the Outlands Plane page for it’s DnD encyclopedia of the Planes updated very quickly which means the page for the Plane will be ready very soon…which also means that the next Plane will be started as well…

I’m filled with anticipation!

3 Likes

I almost forgot, welcome back our favorite fox.

/boop

Got your nose

:panda_face:

4 Likes

That is the best .gif ever ^^ I love it

gets booped immediately hides

4 Likes

God Shadowlands and everything related to it was awful

2 Likes

So what do you think of Decembers Fox Mount in the trading post?

Edit: Not going to lie. I’m tempted to get it when it comes out.

3 Likes

Tell me about it, now I’m stuck in this proverbial Dantes’ Inferno until I can spring $50 for TWW/DF…sigh…oh well ^^

1 Like

I did see that! I think I’ll get that also. I have the other one (the Prowler from Legion) which looks funny to see a fox riding a fox.

1 Like

I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I GOT IT!

After all these years of farming for it (off and on), i finally got Ashes of Al’ar a few minutes ago.

So happy. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

does the Party Fox Dance
throws confetti everywhere
shakes their tail like they just don’t care
Congratulations! :smiley:

3 Likes