GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

from your post in the other thread…

you should be able to post links by using the ` key, directly before and after the link
(to the left of the number 1 on the keyboard)

it will show like this:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Cx7cnhgUy-0

2 Likes

“Sometimes it works, lately it won’t for me, so I gave up trying.”

1 Like

ahh ok.

i got distracted (huge shocker) and started on another project, instead of finishing ANY of the multitude already in progress.

i found a wooden box in the shape of a book at Savers.

doing the pages antique white, the innards in a nice burgundy paint which i’ve had for ages and never opened.
and lined with some burgundy fabric.
the outside will be gold tissue paper, with antiquing medium.

hopefully it’s off the kitchen bench by the weekend.

if i could stop getting distracted by stuff, i could actually use the craft room for crafting.

i think i need to put all the “in progress” projects into their own boxes, and stack them somewhere so i can take them out and actually FINISH some of them :expressionless:

1 Like

“No luck on my Purple Mushroom, yet?”

1 Like

omg… there’s another one which i’d forgotten about!

i packed all the paints away into the shed, and left the purple out for the mushroom.

it’s definitely warm enough to do it now.

as soon as i stop getting distracted, i’ll get onto it :stuck_out_tongue:
the garden is getting a bit of a makeover at the moment, so a bright new mushroom will be nice

2 Likes

“YAY!!!”
/dance
/grin

1 Like

in fact, i might be able to get it started tonight.

my “helper” sent a text to say they’re not coming tonight.

that’s unfortunate, because i was relying on them to bring me some dinner!!
now i have to raid the freezer.

i think i’ve got a choice of mini-pasties, or mini spring-rolls with rice.

hahahaha even all my food is mini :smile:

…and i prepared dessert earlier, 2 serves each of low sugar blueberry jelly, and raspberry jelly (jello in your world)

this low sugar jelly is fab.
i can feel like i’m eating something, it’s nice and cold, with zero guilt.

(edit)

cleaned and sanded the shroom.
open the paint, to find it’s split.
it’s mostly just blue watery pigment.
of COURSE i had to choose the useless pot of paint!!

will have to have an adventure into the shed and find a different shade of purple (which still has some integrity left)
most of these paints came from a friends work which was closing down… they were going to get thrown out, so of course i said i’d take them :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

i was just testing to see if we can post Wordle results here…
turns out we can :slight_smile:

Wordle 893 4/6

:green_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

1 Like

“Is this the part where I launch a potato at the nearest object?”

a strange anomaly surrounds the lounge as this being of unfathomable light descends from above and lands right on top of the counter…albeit smaller than your glass of ale, they still pack a punch

Greetings o/

4 Likes

Hey! Welcome back. How are you?

2 Likes

looks left…looks right…spots Penumbrae…immediately buys them a beer

I’ve been better friend. Had a lot happen, tried to live life and life didn’t want me to live it, so I found a work around and now I’m trying to find my next adventure…how are you, friend? Been a long time

3 Likes

I’m doing just fine, enjoying retirement and keeping busy enough so my wife doesn’t feel the need to create a honey-do list.

In game leveling alts and going back to old dungeons and raids for achievements and mogs.

I’m sorry to hear you are having a rough go of it right now. Sounds like you are keeping an open eye for what comes next and that’s never a bad thing. A good time to do mental maintenance work on oneself while waiting. At least for me that maintenance always pays off in terms of being open to new things and not trying to convince security I really do need all this baggage. :wink:

2 Likes

I hear ya. Well I lost a lot of things in that last divorce(my mind being one of them quite literally), I didn’t realize I still had a priest until I came on here actually. It wasn’t a server I was looking at. Although I did mess around with Hardcore mode for kicks…got killed by a pig…it was amazing. I’ll have to give it another go in the future. Missing my hardcore priest already :stuck_out_tongue: I liked giving people buffs and healing rando’s…it was more fun than the actual game.

3 Likes

welcome back /salute
we also have a new classic wow server coming on friday

3 Likes

Classic having their own personal forums I hope coming soon too, tired of seeing classic players troll retail.

:panda_face:

2 Likes

Unless Blizzard has the retail forums set to specifically keep the Classic players from posting over here then they’ll still keep coming over here to troll and we all know the moderators are not going to do anything about them.

3 Likes

That’s like comparing a brand new apple with a 19 year old apple…

Of course it’s going to be different. I don’t understand the angst. We’re all WoW players…we all love the game…personally I like HC because it keeps me engaged. Same reason I liked raiding to begin with. That and I didn’t have the money for DF xD So I just re-subbed for a month to check things out. Think I’ll re-sub again next month too ^^

But yeah, I’ll never understand the drive behind someone who trolls from there (unless they’re horde…because…trolls be trollin’ mon…)

1 Like

Ay Ave o/

Yes! I saw that actually. I like all the neat changes as of late actually. I’m sure that’ll ruffle some feathers but let me smooth things over with a …“I’d like to raid back in retail” prefix on that statement.

1 Like

i keep losing net… it’s been very rainy all day.

the toadstool is now purple.
it’s drying

2 Likes

“I hope it gets better, and YAY!!!”
/pounce
/huggle
/ear scratch
/grin

1 Like