GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

18 years ago i got an old hand me down emachines pc that i somehow got running and i tried this wow game at an amazing 11 fps on a good day and i was forever hooked

happy 19th anniversary all

3 Likes

Princess Peach’s Castle in Super Mario RPG Remake never looked better! Same goes for Bowser’s Castle, the Sea, Rose Town and Star Hill!

Kero Sewers, Belome Temple and every other area looks all generic…

Also: Watched a Video on Super Mario RPG Secrets and one of the videos is of the Dream Pillow with one of the Dreams having Toad reveal himself to be a Boo Guy with a Scythe. Mario wakes up and is frightened by the actual Toad being right next to his bed… As for why Toad was next to his bed while having that particular Dream…

Now… can we have Toad actually revealed as a Boo Guy just for the sake of being funny?

1 Like

DF end raid spoiler. :dracthyr_crylaugh:

:panda_face: :rainbow: :sparkles:

2 Likes

I am currently having strong suspicions that Lambdadelta’s Body is Kazuho and that she allowed Hanyuu to borrow it so that she could indulge her Witch desires.

I also suspect that Lambdadelta killed her physical Body in a manner that takes advantage of the sort of link between Hanyuu and Rika that allows them to feel what the other feels.

In otherwords Lambdadelta is abusing her deal with Featherine to induce the Hinamizawa Syndrome onto the Villagers whenever Rika perished.

She becomes unable to preform the procedure when Rika is injected with the “cure” thus fulfilling the escape clause for the Village as the Culprit tickles the throat of her Player before abandoning said Player on the grounds that she has Rika as a Good Luck Charm.

By the time Rika is dead the Culprit simply shoots Rika’s Player dead so quickly the Humans of Hinamizawa will simply feel the bullet in their heads for a few seconds before the pain vanishes.

Rika’s Player is basically the Real Natsuhi Ushiromiya. I dare say she is infact Aya Saionji who is a Miko to say the least.

Aya in her eternity of Looping has noticed Hinamizawa and has Lady Mii(Rika native to the Fragments) investigating while also realizing that Rika’s Body can be used to influence the Hinamizawa Syndrome and get her rich.

I dare say Juuza Amakusa is indeed the one playing the role of Midori Kawata and once Tamurahime/Real Midori Kawata/Real Eva Ushiromiya(with Kazuho being the Real Ange Ushiromiya) figures out his identity and lures him into a trap where he is tricked into speaking falsehood stripping him of power it won’t be long till he dies and his ideals of World Peace(I.E. make Takano Miyo a God) are shattered as his Memories are deleted to revive Kazuho as her own person free of Hanyuu and Tamurahime.

Lambdadelta I.E. Maria will quickly learn of Hanyuu escaping Kazuho and that the real Midori Kawata has returned and killed Juuza Amakusa herself. Everything will start crashing down! All hope of Lady Mii returning to her Body will become madness only fixed by getting a version of Rika to erase her various Past Selves’ existence so that Lady Mii can take over both of them.

Yes… Black Awakening Rika and Monster of Darkness Rika all take place after Higurashi Mei’s Main Story’s Part 4 and serve as a means to get Lady Mii back into Rika fully so that the Game can continue.

1 Like

Nobully!

Pink!

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/1132361.jpg

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/1132418.jpg?maxWidth=400

:panda_face: :dracthyr_love_animated:

2 Likes

is that…

A MINISKIRT ? ? ! ! ! ! ? :astonished:

it looks kinda Sailor Moon from behind :laughing:

ahem.

anyhoo, i’ve been ?renovating? a gnome for the past few days.
i think he’s ready for photo stage soon.
he was an outdoor gnome, but the weather broke his swing.
so now he’s a refurbished indoor gnome :slight_smile:

will get some pics up at some point :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I had it hidden for Cyndi because of her Chromophobia.

It’s a vday trading post, I’m going have to pass on 2 months of trading post items.

They come in 3 other colors!

If they do have panda mount for January, I’m going to have to buy it with tenders and that’s it.

Who ever did the art work did a fantastic job!

But yes more mini skirts please!

2 Likes

(Sarcasm)

Blizzard, will you stand for this artwork you are putting out? I expect you to put fruit over that thing, hang some strawberries from the belt buckle that cover up that skirt.

On a completely different note I see we are approaching the 60th anniversary of JFK’s assassination in Dallas, Texas. I was in the 6th grade at the time and remember someone sticking their head in the classroom to announce this.

For me, this is the defining moment for us Boomers. It starts the generational mistrust of government and, combined with the reactions to the Vietnam war, splits the generation between left wing nuts who mistrust the government and right wing nuts who mistrust the government. As a reminder, a Boomer is one who was born between 1946 and 1963 so neither Biden nor Trump are Boomers.

The mistrust did not arise in a vacuum as we had the solid foundation of McCarthy’s commie scare to build upon where, in order to boost his popularity, he essentially got us to mistrust each other.

We forget that our deep divisions were born when we were children and all the contention is simply extensions and rationalizations of those events. I remember talking with a vendor in the 1980s and it turned out we were both at an antiwar demonstration at the same time, me as a college agitator and him as a police informant. We came to understand each other and it was eye opening.

Sorry for the rant but these divisions are not insuperable if we allow that not everyone is like us and that is ultimately a good thing. I’ll leave you with a song that for me, really captures a lot of it, even though it was written as a pained and angry response to the AIDS epidemic in the 1980s.

5 Likes

oops… i got so excited, i forgot.

there’s enough posts to make it scroll off the page now.

“It’s okay. I have had to learn to deal with it, because I can never erase all the pink in the world. I do appreciate the concern, thank you.”

3 Likes

Skirt. 10c

here is the gnome.

fixed his swing, added some leaves, gave the flowers some shimmer, added some shading on the bark (was scared I’d go overboard, so just stopped)
slight glaze on his pants and boots.
most importantly, added some pink to his nose and cheeks.
i started brushing some silver mica powder into his beard, and instantly decided it was a mistake… he was already “enough” :slight_smile:

he can’t live outside again, he’s too sweet.

4 Likes

“I LOVE him!!! Good Job!!!”
/applaud
/grin

1 Like

Is that Grumbles?

:panda_face:

3 Likes

you got me.

i’m trying to summon cookies :laughing:

2 Likes

Pilgrims Bounty today, if anyone needs to get their classic cooking up!
I have a small handful of characters that need to do it this year.

2 Likes

ah… nice reminder.

i think there are some trading post activities surrounding the event if anyone hasn’t capped their tendies yet.

(edit)

found it.

travellers log > holidays and events… scroll to the bottom for the Pilgrims Bounty tasks.

there’s also a nice easy one to set off the anniversary firework ten times in sw/org

1 Like

I only wish to have a turkey to tame for a hunter pet

There is a turkey battle pet, but not the same as taking gobbles to battle. It’s a bird that can’t fly it’s more hilarious walking by my side and it could jump up and down while attacking.

:panda_face: :turkey:

4 Likes

/chrisnp potates away another day playing hearthstone
i watched the league of legends world finals this morning, was sorta cool i guess

gotnov

1 Like