GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

i think you’ve mis-read something ?
(you made me read the whole article) :smile:

…i discovered there’s a pet i need.

i’m a bit confused, it says it was added in 6.0.1
…but it also says it’s “new”, and doesn’t show as uncollected in the collection tab.

ohh… there are comments on the pet from 2014.

dunno why it doesn’t display in my journal, or WHY I DON’T HAVE IT??!!!

2 Likes

I did. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

Wishful thinking.

No turkey hunter pet or turkey mount, I can pass on this holiday I already finished it.

It’s the most boring holiday out of all of them.

I would like to see St. Patrick’s Day and Cinco De Mayo as new holidays in WoW, looks like updates for Love is in The Air, Noblegarden, Trial of Style, Pilgrims Bounty and Children’s Week.

I wouldn’t mind a housing system similar to Garrisons.

I would have a hunter stable with all my hunter pets, a stable with all my battle pets, and a stable with all my mounts.

But I would like to see player housing as a choice, so it doesn’t feel forced on those who don’t want it.

:panda_face:

1 Like

If Phoenix Wright went up against a Joker from Batman that was using every resource available from the entire Batman Franchise(Joker infecting Blood which outright turns the Host into Joker rather than turning them into a Mad Clown like the Gas in his Heart does and Jokerizing Microchips) as well as all prep work in the world he’d be in for the biggest fight for his life!

Joker would put Wright through multiple Trials, be the Judge, possess the other Judge, be the Prosecutor, pose as Manfred Von Karma, make up the identity of Maximillion Von Karma(forging evidence of Maximillion being an even more dreaded prosecutor than Manfred just to hide that the Judge is possessed by him explaining his ability to intimidate the Judge harder than Manfred) and finally possess Batman, implant his Microchip and Blood into Phoenix Wright(although considering the Microchip would switch him from Joker DNA to Wright DNA any Joker Blood Transfusion would be useless) and force him into the final Trial blaming him for Joker killing the Wayne Household angering Prosecutor Batman(actually having been possessed by Joker’s Blood before the Game even started) to the point where he wants Wright dead!

The only way Wright can defeat Joker is by pointing out the Microchip keeps him as pure Phoenix Wright(when in reality it has to turn into Joker once followed by a reversion to make him pure) goading Joker into taking over prematurely so that Phoenix can use his willpower to force his DNA back to normal followed by destroying the Microchip on his neck, exposing Batman as Joker and pointing out that without Batman(who he killed by possessing him) there is no Joker and he should surrender all of his selves to the Cops and face Execution.

Most players would simply expose Batman as Joker first and slightly smarter ones will remove the Microchip first so it will be a real challenge to realize they need to use the Microchip Schematics(instead of the Electric Joy Buzzer or the Bruce Wayne Profile) as the necessary piece of Evidence to close the final case and beat the Joker for good.

1 Like

happy National Pay Back Your Parents Day

1 Like

sigh.

the house just reached “burn it” status.

there was a massive white-tail on the cornice.

not a small one, not a regular sized one, but one which apparently aspired to be a huntsman.

i sucked it into the vacuum, and followed with a shot of bug spray, but i’ve got the vacuum sitting next to me, and i’m watching vigil over the nozzle. :expressionless:

:spider: :gun:

1 Like

“I feel for you.”
/understanding hug

1 Like

It’s weird seeing people protest about player housing, it was never announced it will ever be a thing.

Sadly our role is forever murder hobo hero’s.

1 Like

4 Likes

hooray for buffs.

just got another one to 70.

dinged handing in the doomwalker quest :smiley:

6 Likes

i just remembered i didn’t post the “after” pics of the two boxes i was ?renovating? :crazy_face:

there’s some pics of the “blue and white” box in darkness.
as an afterthought, i tacked on a pic of the light at the end of the post.
i made it from glow-in-the-dark polymer clay, so when the light gets turned off, it glows green for a while :stuck_out_tongue:

i used teeny dabs of glue to hold some of the stuff in place.
i forgot a couple of things broke, so there is room for one or two more pieces on the shelf

in the oriental box, i hung the lanterns in the yard, and added a couple of random people.
idk, i had em.
they fit.
they added a pop of colour, they live there now. :laughing:
(it’s better than the Domo-Kun which used to sit at the table)
…aaand i just added a picture of that, too.

i also added a pic of a gorgeous room divider i wanted to cram in the room, but it’s too big :frowning:

i assume just… click the image for the gallery? idk… i’ve never tried linking a gallery.
(edit) yeah… just click, then scroll down to see the pics.

(second edit) bahahaha @ the panda in the corner of the last photo.
it looks terrified of Domo-Kun :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Why not just nerf HP?

Imagine getting to a rare and it de spawns right in front of you.

I’m going to be honest here, I bought Dragon Flight late, a week from release. I hold back my money until I know what I’m fully getting.

Some of these devs don’t play WoW to understand players better.

4 Likes

I mentioned in another thread, but they should just bomb the ZC entrances and cave them in to prevent anyone from going back at this rate

1 Like

I still didn’t get the pets, toy and some dragon parts I wanted. Maybe just toss them into a vendor?

I started ZC, and Forbidden Reach late when everyone else has gotten their stuff done.

So how do return or new players get parts for their dragon if it’s tied to rares that no one does anymore?

3 Likes

“Try and find friends to group with?”
/shrugs

My time is limited on certain days, and most of my B net friends raid on weekdays.

“We should talk.”

I retired from raiding and m+ due to my work schedule.

1 Like

“Hubby, and I, don’t do raids. We just play the game.”

3 Likes

Do you think the black dragon flight eggs will taste like chocolate?

So far the red eggs are cherry, the orange eggs creamy caramel, blue eggs are blueberry and the green eggs are minty.

1 Like

“Dark Chocolate.”

2 Likes