GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

who remembers this guy

2 Likes

He ended up shaving and replaced his staff with Medivh’s.

3 Likes

Also cheated and rewind his age using magic.

:panda_face:

3 Likes

A thought came to me today.

I’m surprised all the night elf fans aren’t on Whisperwind server.

I’m assuming all the other elf fans are on Windrunner.

3 Likes

“Whisperwind is a good server.”

2 Likes

I deleted my human hunter in Echo Isles, I didn’t want to pay to transfer her, and I already had some hunters on some high/full pop server and a 2 low ones.

I also wanted to roll a nelf hunter, because Emerald Dream completes the theme.

I thought a medium server would be a nice change.

2 Likes

“When I first joined Whisperwind it was real empty. After they did some Server Mergers it got fuller. It has never been a HIGH Population Server, but it is usually a good Medium Population one.”

2 Likes

Draenor - Echo Isles merged used to be a medium server., but as the years went by since than it dropped down to low population. It’s mostly Alliance and it’s like swimming in a sea of orange. The sharding doesn’t really help at all when looking for any kind of guild to join and the economy is garbage.

People will continue to leave the server, abandoning characters or transferring characters out. I only been leveling the characters left behind and doing other things on other servers.

It’s too much money to transfer 13 characters off a server so I just made new characters elsewhere.

3 Likes

“I only play on two servers, in Retail. Whisperwind is where all my Horde are, and Undermine is where all my Alliance are.”

3 Likes

I have some characters on Whisperwind… do you!?

Ohh I have Alliance Whisperwind!

1 Like

“ALL of my Horde Characters are on Whisperwind. That is where my Main Guild is.”

1 Like

I am the prettiest dragon in all the land of Azeroth, I’m so beautiful the aspects are jealous of me.

Mirror, mirror on the wall who is the prettiest most beautiful gorgeous dragon of them all?

mirror cracks and shatters into pieces

My beauty cannot contain a mirror I’m the most prettiest, beautiful and gorgeous of them all.!

:dracthyr_heart:

1 Like

“I’m prettier. I’m Purple.”
/raspberry
/grin

3 Likes

I cannot play this character worth a flip, I some how manged to make her to 70.

I wish I could be a different class for Dracthyr, this character is just for show.

:dracthyr_comfy_sip:

3 Likes

I could not get my Dracthyr out of the starting zone without dying. I just can’t figure out how the evoker is supposed to work. But then again, I’m the same with monks and rogues.

4 Likes

check Cyndi mail :parrot:

1 Like

“Okay. Will do.”
/grin

1 Like

“Thank you! I love it.”
/grin

1 Like

Just noticed that Nao in Higurashi When They Cry Mei has a backstory that combines Maria Ushiromiya, Mion and Takano Miyo into one!

I strongly suspect that Rika in Higurashi When They Cry Gou/Sotsu/Meguri/Mai is unknowingly playing Hanyuu(made up to look like Rika and retaining the instinctual weakness to Spice) without realizing it while Hanyuu’s personality is forced to play Kazuho(Rika’s Soul judging from the immunity to Spicy Food) due to Rika’s Body being unconscious.

Kazuho’s presence in St. Lucia most of the time is what draws Rika to that location.

Kazuho dying in the 2nd Part of Mei causes Rika to get better and Tamurahime to be sucked into the Kazuho role from the looks of things.

1 Like

open your anniversary mail for a cute pet :smiling_face:

1 Like