GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

I can’t bring myself to tame some birds of prey, it’s too sad to see them grounded like that. Birds are meant to fly it feels like my hunter is taking that freedom away by taming and clipping their wings. It’s class fantasy disruption.

:panda_face: :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

Here is my latest Umineko When They Cry/Higurashi When They Cry Mei theory:

I have theorized in the past that Tamurahime no Mikoto is Eva with Midori Kawata being Juuza Amakusa impersonating Eva but now I’m starting to suspect that Juuza Amakusa has 2 of Eva’s accounts I.E. he has a Tamurahime no Mikoto account.

Furthermore I suspect that Une is not only the Real Jessica Ushiromiya but also the entity known as K1 though do believe I mentioned that theory before. What I did not consider a possibility was that Kururu Isshiki is K2’s little sister and the Requiem of the Golden Witch version of Jessica Ushiromiya.

In that case Higurashi When They Cry Rei(wa) is a metaphor for the fact that Mion(the Natsuhi) is killed and K1 I.E. Une is missing followed by the statement that Kisaku is missing and Rika(who is hated by Kururu) is killed.

The 1st Question Arc represents the original Rokkenjima while the 2nd Question Arc represents Requiem of the Golden Witch. In Requiem of the Golden Witch Natsuhi is shot by Eva and Lion(not to mention all the adults) is shot by Kyrie. Featherine Augustus Aurora called herself Ikuko Hachijo which means 19th Person AKA Kyrie Ushiromiya.

I dare say if Kururu met Rika in Re(wa) she’d figure out that this isn’t her mother(who is secretly K2’s mother before he got his memory wiped) and realize her mother is dead which will result in the Holy Mother Featherine Augustus Aurora getting caught and forced to confess the crimes she committed on “Mion”, K1 and Kururu & K2’s mother “Rika” as well as how her Husband Kisaku was killed by Midori Kawata both times.

As Chloe is blatantly present it is quite possible that whatever Winchester Bullet hit her merely wiped her memory just as it wiped the memory of K2 which is not really important as far as Featherine is concerned.

She will probably reveal she committed the murders to call attention to her crimes giving them a life of their own.

Back onto Higurashi Mei: the Real Midori Kawata will be the one to send Une to taunt the other Tamurahime no Mikoto to gauge her true nature ultimately exposing her as Juuza Amakusa once Une/K1 is driven away. She will prepare a dream of herself making statements to “Une-Sama” after everyone dies of the Sleeping Sickness. Midori Kawata will naturally be the source of the Sleeping Sickness.

Midori will also secure Amakusa’s Black Witch Role Card for detecting her sister and test it out on Takano Miyo drawing Amakusa’s attention.

She will isolate her sister Chloe-evil inside the Rika of the Dice Killing Arc World while also tracking down her other persona Chloe inside Miyabi Saionji. Aya Saionji would be Natsuhi while the guy proscribing the treatment offered by Takano is Krauss.

Midori’s true goal is to bait Juuza Amakusa into making a mistake and lose his power due to assuming “Kazuho” is Ange/Hanyuu(he is not allowed to speak false statements so if he accuses “Kazuho” of being Hanyuu he will lose all power) allowing her to seal off his escape route and kill him while isolating Tetsurou Okonogi so that she can kill him as well.

Once those two are dealt with the story will move on to Kasumi Sumadera/Akari Akitake’s schemes as she no longer has to deal with the threat of Okonogi and Amakusa plotting to kill her for potentially being the villain of the Revelation of St. Ioánnis.

In any case the entire Ushiromiya family is being tracked down and isolated one by one. Jessica/Une/Jestress is posing as Mion during the Umineko Crossover while the Crossover isolates the Maria persona in Nao, her persona playing Rika is also isolated.

Bernkastel of course notices the implications and sends her own metaphor Erika to investigate Nao since she can’t really investigate Mion and Shion since she hasn’t the slightest clue which one is Jessica.

Once Juuza Amakusa and Tetsurou Okonogi are dead then we can move on to the next Umineko Crossover Episode while preparing for the Arc where we deal with Kasumi Sumadera.

1 Like

oh no…

there’s a kid stuck in a tree!

send halp.

7 Likes

The guy looks like a bouncer and acts like WWE announcer.

He can be both.

:panda_face:

6 Likes

Considering the Ents are Spirits that possessed Trees or took a form resembling Trees and how Dryads and Ancients from WoW grow from Acorns dropped in Water after receiving enough speeches I have plans should I be Isekai’d to Tolkien’s Universe during Early Third Age:

I will get near Saruman and arrange for us to both be walking in Fangorn and when Saruman gets leave from Treebeard to visit the Forest I will put Saruman on the spot by stating that we(Saruman and myself) will repay Treebeard’s kindness in kind by providing him with protectors of the Forest.

Saruman(who knows Treebeard is now expecting him to provide protectors of the Forest) and I would be at earnest work trying to get me(with the help of Radagast if necessary) turned into a Tree of Life from WoW capable of growing Acorns that can grow into Dryads and Ancients as well as the power to create Forests as grand and wonderful as Val’sharah(including the Emerald Nightmare), Ardenweald and the Emerald Dream.

I’m sure Saruman would wash his hands of me once the project is done although I might try to appeal to his craftsmanship to inspire him to bind the Souls of Giant, Dwarf and Man to Iron Giants, Iron Dwarves and Iron Vrykul which I would direct to create a place resembling Storm Peaks.

Eventually his desire for the Ring will win out as will my allegiance with him. I will switch sides to Gandalf and work with him to save Middle Earth.

I would also(before my ties to Saruman would be cut) construct a gate to Olórë Mallë and from there the Gardens of Lorien thus ensuring I would have constant access to Gandalf, Galadriel and Celeborn when they returned home to Valinor to live in the Gardens of Lorien. I would also have access to the great Lorien himself. Elrond living in Tol Eressëa would put a damper on me seeing him a lot alas.

The Gardens of Lorien would be made more and more like the Emerald Dream. The Gardens of Lorien are the only place in Valinor that Mortals are allowed to visit by the way.

3 Likes

hello. chrisnp/gotnov here.
been messing around on a level 35 warlock alliance pandaren man named Chenlian on umm Madoran/Dawnbringer server. leveling up and such. getting owned in pvp was depressing tonight oh well.

1 Like

I would pay many dollary doos to see Metzen guest referee / host a WWE event.

1 Like

oh blah.

i’ve been forcing myself to get some mini stuff done before i sit down and play…
i get it done, make a coffee, sit down… aaaaand server maintenance.

I managed to wrangle the “oriental” roombox out of its nook (this is the only reason the blue and white one came out for repairs)
I installed 4 lanterns, and am worried the placement will look terrible when i can put the box upright.
oh well, it’s done now! :smile:

2 Likes

I would too!

stopping in with pics and a little catastrophe story.

I carefully laid the clear acrylic front panel on the top of the box so it wouldn’t get damaged… and then forgot it was there, …and flipped the box onto its back.
the acrylic went flying, hit the floor on the other side of the counter, and the black wooden strip came off.
unsure if the acrylic got scratched, need better light to see.

ANYHOO, this is the box.
It started out as Japanese, but then I kept finding cute little things which I wanted to add, but they weren’t Japanese.
I decided… “it’s my box, and if i think little pandas look cute, i’m adding them”.

I’m reasonably proud of this box, considering how new I still was to minis at the time i made it.

The ceiling is an old placemat, floor is stirrer sticks, the tatami mats are cut from an old beach mat, the pink internal doors are origami paper, the cushions were cut from a tiny silk purse, the shoji is made from baking paper and balsa, the triptych is origami paper on foamcore, the contents of the noodle bowl are polymer clay, sushi is polymer clay, chopsticks are from toothpicks, the long artwork behind the pink doors is a bookmark, the pandas in gold on the wall are also bookmarks. The framed lady with umbrella is a swapcard (framed with coffee stirrers painted black) And of course, the umbrella in the corner is a cocktail pick.

the little elephant has been evicted, along with the soot sprite :stuck_out_tongue:

these are the lanterns i’m installing.
they’re tablecloth weights.
they’re going into the outdoor section

editing to add this pic in :stuck_out_tongue:

this is a close-up of the noodle bowl which sits on the table.
yes, i rolled every pea by hand. :laughing:

7 Likes

hmm… the more i look at it, the more i feel like i need to just re-work the entire left wall.

i’d love something like this, but it would need to be very deep to accommodate the items which are strewn around the floor

2 Likes

Oh, wow, this is nice, I would love something like this for my diorama’s and photo shoots with my ⅓ dolls. It would look so amazing as a backdrop. My dolls are huge some over 70cm. I usually just set the rooms up with canvas backgrounds and furniture/props, but something like that would just look amazing.

Also, I love that little ramen bowl, it makes me hungry. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Went to tame a rhino bettle

And they don’t fly either! :rage:

So, I had to abandon it.

It can fly, so why not it’s small and not hurting anything.

Continuation killing the hunter fantasy.

I’m getting tired of dumb decision making.

It’s bad enough that I can’t tame some birds because they walk and stay grounded because it looks dumb and fantasy breaking.

this is so cute
do you sell these things?

i used to sell individual items, never an entire roombox.

my favourite things to make are cakes and bakery goods because you can be super creative.

i once made a “toad pie”… the lid would lift off the pie, and inside was like a pond with a toad :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

i dug up a few old pics :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I submit to you, my list of things I like about these pictures.

1. Everything.

That’s the list.

Seriously, this is amazing stuff. Like if I didn’t know any better, I’d swear these were bird’s eye views of party trays, pies, etc.

4 Likes

awww thanks :smiling_face:

i’m my own worst critic.
it took me a while to get comfortable with showing pics of the stuff i make

3 Likes

“I remember begging you to show them to me.”
/smile

2 Likes

For today’s Higurashi When They Cry Theory:

Higurashi When They Cry Mei is basically about the fallout of Higurashi When They Cry Rei: Rika ripped her mother’s guts out. Considering how readily the Virus unleashed an Outbreak whenever Rika died in Worlds where she was the Queen Carrier it is quite possible that by doing so she inflicted the entire town with the Virus and that everyone’s mind including Rika’s was trapped in a Dream and forced to play roles.

Hanyuu was forced to play Rika while Rika took on the roles of Hanyuu and Kazuho. Rika naturally regrets the damage she did and is in the same emotional state as Hanyuu once was. Eua of course is Frederica Bernkastel who unfortunately is feeding off of the Rika Game Piece not just the Real Rika.

Une and the entity that calls itself God is using the Hinamizawa Outbreak to reach into people’s minds and warp them to it’s ends. Rika noticing this drives her to put everyone’s minds back together. Eventually Rika is released from the tech keeping her unconscious though too late to prevent people from merging the Sea of Fragments with Reality.

When Rika’s Avatar Kazuho gets shot dead in the forehead(Gouge the Head and Kill) Rika herself fully recovers and Tamurahime who got too close to the realm of the Creator(by making Kazuho her Miko) is forced into the Kazuho role though not before using what’s left of her strength to uncover the death of a Fragment by the Real Une.

The Rika Game Piece is sent to an echo of the Real World by that which claims to be God for daring to defy her/him and is awakened by that same entity as a Black Witch though it’s up in the air if she will find her way into reality. Killing the Game Piece’s original Physical Body should have no effect besides killing that which claims to be God and turning it into a copy of Rika.

Now if we apply this same rule to Umineko then Kinzo is whoever got too close to Rika and bonded to her while she was being murdered and suffered the same consequences as Tamurahime no Mikoto.

Black Witch Rika being the Rosa of the story would probably be unconcerned with Kinzo(or Kyrie as the case may be) turning into a copy of Rika since she would be well aware that her Body is now dead since she felt herself being constantly drained so not being drained should be a big clue that Kinzo is dead and if she studies Tamurahime becoming Kazuho after Kazuho’s demise she would probably get the hint and mock Natsuhi for failing to secure her Body.

Satoko being a Black Witch suggests that the previous Black Witch(Juuza Amakusa Eva) decided to kill Tohya Hachijo causing her to become Black Witch Satoko(leading to Witch Satoko just up and leaving) while Black Witch Eva/Juuza Amakusa became Featherine Augustus Aurora who is doomed to become Rika/Natsuhi and be mocked by Eva, Rosa, Black Witch Hachijo and Beatrice for her situation.

Black Witch Rika might tether her Body, Nao and Rena(the Chiester Sisters) to Featherine’s Hanyuu(Sakutaro) with Eua tethering her Failure to the Sakutaro Hanyuu’s other end before killing Rika, Rena and Nao causing a rebound to convert Hanyuu into Maria and Eua’s failure to become possessed by Hanyuu herself.

1 Like