GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

Anyone know the details when Blizz con air and if it’s on Twitch?

I need to know to get food ready.

Never mind I found it.

:panda_face:

1 Like

For those who missed out,

3 Likes

how does Norinila feel about classic season of discovery

i think im back

2 Likes

It really bugs me that OverWatch gets pink, skimpy girlie outfits and mini skirts and WoW doesn’t.

Can’t even have a dye system to turn my greys, whites, greens and blues to the colors I want (pink and purple).

I really do feel WoW is more catered to the masculinity part and I’m feeling sceptical about wanting to continue the game if they continue to do just that.

At least OverWatch devs try to create a balance to both genders looks and colorizations of choices, but I have no interest in a shooting game.

I know no one at Blizzard comes and reads this place and no one cares, but if I made a thread people would just troll and flag bomb it.

That’s just my 2 copper.

4 Likes

Day 2 for those who missed it.

4 Likes

just popping in with a photo.
this is my “blue and white” roombox, after a 6+ earthquake.

a carriage clock was smashed, a bird and birdcage destroyed.
a couple of pieces need to be glued together, and the “upright” bunny got a chip on his ear.

i was meant to fix it up yesterday, but got invited to a bbq, and food sounded more fun than minis. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Tons of breakable things that need to be glued on to the shelf and floor.

i hate to stick things down, because i always end up wanting to re-arrange things, or adding something else
(there is no room for anything else, i should just bite the bullet and use glue)

it’s just that glue feels so… final :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

there’s 2 little pomeranians which live in this box too, i’d feel mean sticking them down.

2 Likes

Living in Southern California where earthquakes are a “it is definitely going to happen” status, one learns to work with it. All pictures are well secured to the wall as are bookshelves that might tip over. Shelf items are placed back so that only the most sustained “quaking” will cause them to fall off. Nothing on the walls that could fall on the bed and stuff like that. The house itself is all flexible wooden framework solidly fixed to the foundation and the chimney only has decorative bricks around the hearth, nothing above that. Fun stuff.

1 Like

In the 2016 Legion comic - Son of the Wolf showed us Anduin preparing to face the armies of the Void, the vision showed a much older Anduin from the far future. The new cinematic hints at the fufillment of Anduin’s prohpecy!

2 Likes

On Tuesday the Emerald Dream Zone will become available!

Zones in Dragonflight are huge(as in twice the size of Shadowlands Zones) so it will be like going to a huge Zone that is the culmination of Val’sharah, Ardenweald and the Emerald Gardens of Ohn’ahran Plains!

it was one of our biggest quakes on record, it’s not a normal thing to happen here.

…but it was definitely a learning experience :tired_face:

2 Likes

The Outer Planes of DnD are Infinite and yet one can move from place to place very quickly thanks to how Belief Shapes the Planes.

Technically one can pull up a map and look at your chosen destination and once you lower the map you are already there if you are expecting to already be there.

Furthermore considering how Belief Shapes the Planes if enough people hearing of Vishnu know of his churning an Ocean of Milk as a Sea Turtle hears of the Divine Lotus that is his Realm in Mount Celestia’s Mercuria you can be certain that their conviction in the Divine Lotus having an Ocean of Milk will force the Infinitely Vast Ocean of Milk bearing the Infinitely Vast Turtle Island Vishnu and Indra’s Infinitely Vast Palace in Limbo to appear in Mount Celestia’s Mercuria within the Divine Lotus via the sheer power of their belief.

a troll situation has come to light for me and i just want to say i feel bad for anyone who got got as they say things got very twisted for alot in here going forward i would like to get back to the roots of this place fun and goodwill

drink of champions for the good folks

3 Likes

we now have Ric Flair’s Wooooo! Energy
friends when you’re invading realms you have no business being in and scuffing up the order of the universe your going to need that extra boost of energy

Ric Flair’s Wooooo! Energy! :+1: Wooooo!

I’ll leave the forums for your sake. I came back and did nothing to you or anyone from my past. You contacted me first in a thread that has since been deleted. I had no intention of bothering you or anyone in the lounges yet YOU started this by contacting me.

I thought I could come back and at least enjoy a few laughs on the forums, but instead you decided to harass me.

So enjoy the forums. You win.

that’s not what happened at all there is a whole lot more but this is not the place and i will not take the bait again your actions have consequences sometimes you know

in my one comment to you i politely told you i did not appreciate the trolling thats all
come back do what you want have fun make new friends why not

Did anyone else see they are talking about releasing a Zelda movie? I was so hyped. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: Then it set in that they said live action… I’m worried now…

I keep seeing them advertise Tom Holland as Link… please no. I don’t mind the actor, I just think he doesn’t fit the Link role. Just like how I didn’t think Channing Tatum fit Gambit… Oh please don’t let this happen. I hope whoever they pick does a great job as Link, but I got to admit I have a lot of doubts here guys and gals. :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

Hopefully someone interviews Miyamoto(one of the Directors) and makes a snark on how if the Live Action Zelda fails he should take it as a sign that Live Action won’t work for the Zelda Franchise and that Nintendo should move Zelda to Animation rather than give up.

Better yet they should make Zelda Cartoon Shows based on each Zelda Game from A Link to the Past and onwards with the name “The Further Adventures of [[INSERT GAME TITLE HERE]]” just to make it clear that the Cartoon shows are practically Sequels not Adaptations.

Each Cartoon should do the show with an Art Style that matches the Official Art. Hopefully the Cartoon Devs make Kokiri Forest Grander on the same scale as the Emerald Dream and do the same with Goron City and Zora’s Domain!

1 Like

Two movies i will be looking forward to in 2024.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ny-4nItTZk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFNK_KEmcWs