GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

I couldn’t remember if I shared this?

I bought a skeleton… and it had no spine, so I had to drive 40 minutes each way to exchange it. (grrr)

Now she hangs out at my dining table, just vibin.

Allow me to indroduce Ms Grace Skelly!!

7 Likes

It looks like it is true about smoking helping folks keep weight off…

4 Likes

haha she’s a non-smoker now, i just dolled her up to take a silly photo.
(she’s keeping the scarf though… at least until i can find the one i was going to give her)

3 Likes

I just discovered that Rogal Dorn is the one who put the Emperor of Mankind on the Golden Throne of Holy Terra in Warhammer 40K after the Horus Heresy. Dorn who in the latest Horus Heresy Novel is showing signs of Khorne’s corruption.

If Abaddon the Despoiler turns out to be the Emperor and Horus gets fatally wounded by the real First Captain Abaddon who gets completely incinerated with his Soul destroyed and placed by Dorn on the Golden Throne I will not be surprised.

Abaddon the Despoiler has the Emperor’s distinct Golden Eyes which is why I suggested the above theory and since belief has great power that means the Emperor has the ability to trick everyone that he is First Captain Abaddon which would cause them to believe the Abaddon who just passed them was the Emperor causing all the entities bound to the Emperor to move to Abaddon making him resemble the Emperor himself.

Abaddon would confront Horus after he killed Sanguinius and fight him with the fight culminating in Abaddon accusing Horus of being the Emperor in disguise causing entities that make up the God-Emperor to move to Horus and the dark power shaping around Horus to move to Abaddon right while he is striking him with his sword.

Abaddon upon being forced to take Horus’s form will realize too late that he was tricked into killing his Genesire and beg to be executed for atonement while Rogal Dorn comes in and hauls Horus off to be placed on the Golden Throne as he arranges his final showdown with Perturabo who becomes a Daemon Prince of Vashtorr while Dorn becomes a Daemon Prince of Abaddon.

Vashtorr is the Machine God which means that Perturabo an aspect of his power due to the Emperor being the Omnissiah(Avatar of the Machine God not the Machine God himself) while Konrad Cruze is an aspect of Abaddon himself, Leman Russ is an aspect of Fenris and Rogal Dorn is an aspect of both Abaddon and Khorne(who hates Magic).

1 Like

:panda_face:

2 Likes

I’m of the strong opinion that Higurashi When They Cry is actually a simulation to test a means of curing the Hinamizawa Syndrome.

The only people immune are members of Hanyuu’s species.

The Hanyuu we know from the first Higurashi probably discovered the truth(as well as the fact she was harvested from the brain of Keiichi and grown in a test tube) and wanted to expose the system to the Humans in it but got caught then witnessed what is metaphorically referred to as the “Rokkenjima Massacre” happen right in front of her when Eua’s failure got into an argument with Rika causing her to get hit by a truck.

Eua in that case is Ange Ushiromiya while Featherine is her mother persona.

Kazuho would of course be Hanyuu though since Hanyuu’s Body is elsewhere we don’t see Hanyuu’s actual reaction to the spices.

Furthermore the system has gotten better at tracking Hanyuu and will expose her location and realize that Kazuho’s “immunity” to the Virus is just the same immunity that Rika has: A Game Piece for an Oni unaffected while the Oni herself is immune.

Edit: New Theory for Higurashi When They Cry Meguri:

The mysterious deaths that spare Satoko are being done by Bernkastel using Shion. I.E. Higurashi When They Cry Meguri is Umineko’s Dawn of the Golden Witch in it’s true form.

Rosa is the Rika from Higurashi When They Cry Rei allowing herself to receive punishment for murdering her mother. Bernkastel isolates Satoko and makes it so that someone has to take Satoko’s place as her Player which is what allows the Red Eyed Witch to take over: In otherwords Beatrice is taking Satoko’s place as her player.

The solution? Send the corrupted Satoko Game Piece down in Satoko’s place while sending Rika down with the Sword that Slays Loopers to leave it with Black Witch Rika in return for giving her Hanyuu while at the same time find which body is inhabited by Featherine Augustus Aurora and direct her, Black Witch Rika, Evil Satoko and Krauss’s wife Natsuhi to the VIP Room(most certainly the Sword that Slays Loopers itself) so that Bernkastel(or better yet Shion who is sent down to deal with Evil Satoko herself with the Sword that Slays Loopers) can simply kill all 5 plus Eva in one swoop while sparing Rika, Hanyuu, Good Satoko, Rena, Mion and Keiichi.

Bernkastel beat Lambdadelta? As if! Satoko, Rika, Rena, Mion, Hanyuu and Keiichi beat Lambdadelta not Bernkastel who kept attacking them in a crude attempt to beat Lambdadelta. The 4 are going to force Lambdadelta’s true self Eua to surrender since her actual Game Pieces Shion, Evil Satoko and Black Witch Rika are all taken out thanks to the other Players in the game figuring out the game going on.

1 Like

nose twitch

/wave
/salute

I thought I’d do a costume change for Hallows End.

…and I came up with something “impossible”!!!

This look is only possible due to wardrobe glitches, where items and shapes are transferring on top of each other. :smiley:
(eg: sleeve should be solid orange, not orange with a red base… the red comes from the gloves!)

1 Like

A third theory:

Dawn of the Golden Witch’s Beatrice is Maria Ushiromiya playing Beatrice after Beatrice decided to not join her in the Golden Land.

Lambdadelta starts off as an offshoot of Rika with Eva being the role she played only for her to give Takano Miyo an assurance that she may eventually become a God by shoving her into Eua’s failure. After the Massacre the role of Eva gets usurped by Juuza Amakusa which presumably leads to his demise after Umineko When They Cry Saku: Dawn of the Golden Witch/Higurashi When They Cry Meguri.

Bernkastel thinks that Lambdadelta is Beatrice which is why she acknowledges that Beatrice won to her without considering that Beatrice refused to Loop.

When Higurashi When They Cry Mei reveals the actual Golden Witch onscreen I dare say Bernkastel will throw a fit that Rika randomly possessed another World’s Hanyuu just to grant that Hanyuu’s wish of being acknowledged as a Witch.

She’d probably also start to mock Beatrice Hanyuu for not being aware that Maria Hanyuu was actually Kinzo himself and for not being aware that Eva Hanyuu was also an alias of Kinzo before discarding her to put Takano in charge of that Game Piece.

No sooner does Dawn of the Golden Witch get rid of Juuza Amakusa than Takano simply pushes Eua to create a new Avatar for her to possess so that she can back to work on becoming a God drawing out the Golden Witch herself.

We are entering Requiem of the Golden Witch. As stated Eva kills Natsuhi in an argument which leads to the massacre. Of course instead of killing Lion a literal gate to another world is passed through by Lion and co while Eva continues her master plan of gaining full headship with the help of Rosa fully agreeing to give her some gold for her efforts even as Rosa deliberately gets rid of each Beatrice one by one and Eva focuses on eliminating the first Beatrice to be defeated in a game.

2 Likes

:panda_face: :jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

4 Likes

happy halloween

4 Likes

One more before midnight hits and it’s November 1st.

:lollipop: :panda_face: :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

hooray for the rep buff.

now i’m done with BFA reps.

i wish they hadn’t removed the section from our statistics tab which shows how many factions you have at exalted. :tired_face:
…i’d at least like to know, without having to count manually.

…and this fella dropped while i was doing the rounds

another +1

2 Likes

Dear Blizzard.

Give us players more pink girly mogs, pets and mounts. More skimpy mogs are welcomed, my characters don’t want hidden tattoos.

Also a new catagory of hunter pets, fairies.

A dye system for greys, whites, greens and blues.would be nice and player houseing so I can stop being a wondering crazy hobo.

:panda_face:

3 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffjx--IJ5rw

Rika’s dialogue(translated in the Subtitles) insinuates that her Black Witch persona is attached to the infamous Featherine Augustus Aurora to the point where if she doesn’t keep her mind sharp she will get sucked into her.

That explains why Kyrie Ushiromiya from Umineko When They Cry is able to kill Rosa whenever she gets uppity. Featherine’s alias Ikuko Hachijo means 19th Person AKA the Culprit.

Considering Erika Furudo insinuates that she is Kinzo that means that Featherine used a lot of Rika with her creating the Krauss(actually a corpse animated by Rika), Rudolf(a copy of Kinzo who creates more copies of Krauss, Eva, Kinzo and Rosa) and Rosa personas for the sake of appeasing Featherine Augustus Aurora.

The resemblance between Tohya Hachijo and Young Kinzo suggests that Satoko was the one spawning personas until Aurora decided to bring the old Rosa back in Higurashi When They Cry Mei.

Rika’s only hope to maintain her stability as a Witch is to have a Kinzo that spawns more Kinzos even as the old ones get sucked back into Aurora.

2 Likes

you really like your anime huh lol sailor moon and card captors still the best

“They like to Theorize. It’s their thing.”
/grin

1 Like

There are some who dare claim that Moon Dreamers is the predecessor of Sailor Moon I.E. Sailor Moon before Sailor Moon but I would call Moon Dreamers a predecessor of Star Twinkle Pretty Cure alongside Sailor Moon which Moon Dreamers would not be a predecessor of.

That said if Hasbro were to take the idea of Moon Dreamers as a proto Sailor Moon and run with the idea by rebooting Moon Dreamers into a Sailor Moon-inspired Cartoon then there would be things to note to keep the Lawyers off Hasbro’s back:

1. Toei was outsourced for the Animation of Moon Dreamers and animated Sailor Moon though that might not keep Sailor Moon’s Author from sending her Lawyers after Hasbro
  2. Instead of having Characters aligned to each Planet being a Ripoff of Sailor Moon Characters Hasbro should instead reference those Characters’ Voice Actors like for instance:

Sailor Mercury shares an English voice with: Xe’ra the Light Mother, Sakura Haruno, Bleach’s Squad 4 Captain Yachiru Unohana, Bleach’s Squad 1/8 Lieutenant Nanao, Ichigo’s Sister Karin Kurosaki, 1st Espada Stark’s Sword Lillynette, IF from the Neptunia Franchise, Tails from Sonic, Pauline from Mario, Purah from Zelda and Rhyme from The World Ends with You.

Sailor Mercury also shares her first Japanese Voice with not only the aforementioned Unohana but also Palutena from Kid Icarus, Cure Moonlight from HeartCatch Pretty Cure and Lindy Harlaown from Lyrical Nanoha while also sharing her second Japanese Voice with Cure Peace from Smile Pretty Cure and Karin Misono from Madoka Magica Spinoff Magia Record.

The Cure Moonlight Character could easily be combined with the Lightning themed Energetic Girl Cure Peace to make a fitting Moon Dreamer tied to Mercury.

Sailor Mars shares a Japanese Voice Actor with Mikoto Misaka from A Certain Magical Index, Ange Ushiromiya from the Visual Novel Umineko When They Cry, Dahlia Hawthorne from Ace Attorney and Vert from the Neptunia Franchise.

Sailor Mars also shares an English Voice with Compa & Croire from Neptunia, Homura from Madoka Magica, Nanoha from Lyrical Nanoha and Shantae & Risky Boots from the Shantae Franchise.

Logistically one would use Nanoha(the wielder of Starlight Breaker) to inspire a Star Finder while referencing Nanoha’s Doppelganger Stern the Destructor while combining her with Ange Ushiromiya(with her Red Hair) and Homura Akemi to create the Mars Moon Dreamer.

Sailor Jupiter shares an English Voice with Boruto Uzumaki and a Japanese Voice with Kagami Hiiragi from the Lucky Star Drama CDs, Sunset Shimmer, Shizuri Mugino from A Certain Magical Index and Rosa Ushiromiya(whom as I have stated is implied to be a Metaphor for Black Witch Rika Furude) from Umineko When They Cry.

Kagami and Rika Furude combined seems like the best bet for a Jupiter-aligned Moon Dreamer to me.

Sailor Venus shares a Japanese Voice with Kaori Kanzaki from A Certain Magical Index and an English Voice with Alina Grey from Magia Record, Asuna from Sword Art Online, Uiharu from A Certain Magical Index, Sarada Uchiha, Shana from Shakugan no Shana, Plutia from the Neptunia Franchise and Rottytops from the Shantae Franchise.

Sailor Pluto shares an English Voice with Ash Ketchum & May from Pokémon and April O’Neil from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Sailor Uranus shares an English Voice with Rena Minami from Magia Record, Konno Yuuki from Sword Art Online, Noire from the Neptunia Franchise and Towa Higurashi from Inuyasha Sequel Yashahime.

Rena Minami’s Hair Color matches the Planet so…

Sailor Neptune shares a Japanese Voice with Beatrice the Golden Witch from Umineko When They Cry, Carmilla from Castlevania Judgement and Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail while also sharing an English Voice with Madoka Magica’s Kyoko Sakura and Lyrical Nanoha’s Arf, Chrono Harlaown, Arisa Bunnings, the Book of Darkness and her replacement Reinforce Zwei.

Chrono Harlaown and Reinforce Zwei are best inspirations for a Neptune-aligned Moon Dreamer due to their Water theme and Hair Color.

Sailor Saturn shares an English Voice with Silica from Sword Art Online, Madoka Kaname from Madoka Magica and Nepgear from the Neptunia Franchise.

Personally I would have the Saturn-aligned Moon Dreamer reference Madoka and Nepgear(Nepgear’s Hair Color and Madoka’s Voice).

This is how Hasbro can find a way to make Moon Dreamers’ next Generation reference Sailor Moon without having the Characters be a Ripoff of the originals in terms of Characterization!

1 Like