GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

I wish I could sleep at night… I think the meds I’m on right now keep me from sleeping. So frustrating staying up all night not doing anything in particular. I guess I should try to find things to do like play games or something but I don’t care much.

Thanks for the advice all. But I like keeping up to date on the news. I don’t have a working TV so I just get news off the internet anyways.

Gotnov/ChrisNP

Void knight, panda, night elf paladin for me.

Void knight would be so awesome!

:panda_face:

fancy feline :heart_eyes_cat:

6 Likes

I’m thinking: Could KH4 be the continuation of a Cardassian-style Repeating Epic?

Spoilers for Kingdom Hearts

Like for instance:

KH1 Repeat:
Yozora in KH4 fulfills Riku’s role of being possessed by a foreign Heart. Of course Yozora is also in the Kairi role with the Big Bad being in the Maleficent and Xehanort Role.

Said Big Bad would naturally be the Master of Masters AKA Maleficent(note that the Master of Masters claims the truth is in what you see not what you hear and on top of that the entities called Darkness call both Maleficent and the Master of Masters old friends of theirs) having stolen the Verum Rex Sora’s identity and turned her Body into a Nobody called Yozora who later got Noctis’s Heart shoved into her.

The Donald of the Story would be an Axel-Zexion Hybrid while the Goofy would be a Lexaeus-Marluxia Hybrid.

Furthermore Sora in KH4 is showing some of the Nameless Star/Girl Sora’s features on top of Noctis’s features suggesting that Sora is in Noctis’s Body due to the laws of Time deciding that Sora must return to his proper place in Time due to violating the laws of Time and since Noctis is in Yozora’s Body(which had Girl Sora’s identity stolen from her by Maleficent) and has had his identity stolen by Maleficent the Timeline decides that Noctis is Sora’s True Self.

This only happens because Girl Sora had her identity stolen from her by Maleficent beforehand as otherwise the Timeline would have simply plopped Sora back into the Keyblade Graveyard.

If Maleficent(who should be in Sora’s own crystalized Body) returns Noctis’s identity to him completely(while draining Sora’s appearance from him to fully emulate his form despite missing an Eye) and forces his Heart to return to his Body due to the Laws of Reality that says 2 instances of a person cannot exist alongside himself at the same time then Sora will will be forced into Yozora’s Body and be fully consumed by Girl Sora’s appearance I dare say.

Riku would return to his old role by accident due to falling for Maleficent’s trick only to discover the truth later(most likely because Sora’s Heart is strong enough to take the Keyblade from Maleficent who immediately ditches Sora’s Body and steals Riku’s instead) and help Sora and Yozora stop her.

The final Battle will take place right in front of the door of Kingdom Hearts as Maleficent calls out to Kingdom Hearts to fill her with the power of Evil! Supreme Evil! Of course Sora points out she is wrong and that Kingdom Hearts is Good upon which Kingdom Hearts unleashes the power of Goodness which eliminates her allowing for Riku to return to his Body.

KH Chains of Memories Repeat(Verum Rex):

In order to return Sora to his Body various Nobodies had been created including a Larxene-Girl Sora Hybrid. There 7 Nobodies. The Nobodies get their paws on the Verum Rex Game and decide to plug Sora into the game using VR while turning off his Heart and Memories so that the whole thing becomes more real.

End result: The Girl Sora Copy’s Heart grows in Sora’s Body then gets extracted and placed into a Replica creating a Xion ripoff for the 358/2 Days repeat.

5 Likes

:panda_face: :rabbit2: :cook:

4 Likes

I think I have a good idea where Higurashi When They Cry Mei is going:

I think that someone is attempting to reenact the Witch’s Epitaph of Umineko When They Cry

The 4th Twilight was Kazuho being shot in the head, 3rd Twilight was Fake Hanyuu praising it’s name as God, 2nd Twilight was Rika being separated from Hanyuu creating Black Witch Rosa who erased normal Rika’s existence for the sake of taking her place and the 1st Twilight was the Rokkenjima Massacre itself I.E. the day Rika got hit by a Truck.

On the 5th Twilight the culprit of the 1st Twilight will reenact the Rokkenjima Massacre and get killed by her other half Eva again this time being gouged in the Chest and killed.

The Massacre will be reenacted thus: Eua’s Hanyuu will get into an Argument with Rika’s Mother and Hanyuu will be forcefully pulled out as Featherine which leads to Teppei getting into an Argument with Rika’s Father resulting in him ultimately stating he is actually supposed to be dead causing Featherine to drop him resulting in him dying instantly causing Black Witch Rika to show up ranting that she will tell on everyone.

That will cause Featherine to unload some of Rika’s Mother on Black Witch Rika recreating Chloe Ironside before first exposing Teppei as Eua Hanyuu’s Game Piece followed by unloading the rest of herself on Eua’s Hanyuu(who would dump the normal Hanyuu traits back on Hanyuu) thus turning back into the real Hanyuu then she will turn Kazuho back into a Hanyuu. Mion/Shion will be removed from Rika causing the Mion/Shion traits to move to Mion who will go berserk and have to be killed.

The matter of Rena’s Crimes will force Nao and Reina to separate from their Bodies as Oni leaving Rena to the mercy of Featherine who will break the Sword that kills Loopers I.E. Kumasawa-San in order to pull her execution of Rena(just as Hanyuu as Featherine broke Kumasawa-San in order to off her true Body) off followed by transferring herself to Eua so that she can be killed by Eua-Hanyuu who would Gouge the Chest and Kill with the Sword that slays Loopers.

The Culprit of the Witch’s Epitaph won’t care about the Rokkenjima Massacre being reenacted on the 5th Twilight as the Culprit is simply going for the traditional Epitaph with the intent of becoming God.

Since Kazuho will be saved despite having her Tamurahime-infused Guts removed and consumed the 6th Twilight will focus on the Culprit successfully consuming the Guts of the 6th Twilight’s Victim who might be anyone.

After that is Gouge the Knee and Kill(7th Twilight World) and Gouge the Leg and Kill(8th Twilight World. The fake Midori Kawata will have to give up her power and die in the 7th Fragment as will the other accomplice of the Culprit on the 8th Fragment.

The Culprit(who already has Hanyuu’s form) will have the power of Tamurahime and another Victim combined with the power he/she temporarily doled out to his/her allies allowing him/her to revive as the Golden Witch herself at full power before killing the inhabitants of the 9th Fragment before the Protagonists using the gate reach the Golden Capital: the Tenth and Final Twilight.

I dare say we will also get an Umineko Crossover Reenactment of the Rokkenjima Massacre for comedy’s sake where Erika will notice Keiichi with Krauss’s clothes(and when using Detective Vision notice he has a cloth on his head), Teppei with Hideyoshi’s clothes(and also have a cloth appear on his head when Erika looks at him with Detective Vision) and Rena joining Rika and Nao as a Winchester.

Beatrice will show up and point out that the Fragment’s Bomb is not detonated yet while Erika will claim that Rika is a doll causing Eua Hanyuu to get in an argument with Rika leading to Featherine, Mion/Shion and Black Witch Rika’s exposure causing Rika to suddenly wear Natsuhi’s clothes leading to Keiichi demanding Teppei remove the cloth on his head before Teppei angrily removes the cloth on Keiichi’s head revealing a skull.

Eua Hanyuu will reenact her panicked insistence that the World be destroyed before Black Witch Rika insists on tattling on the fake Hanyuu followed by Featherine turning her into Chloe Ironside on the spot followed by Featherine removing Teppei’s cloth exposing him as a skeleton.

Eua Hanyuu will start unloading the Hanyuu part of herself on Featherine who will return the Hanyuu parts to Eua Hanyuu creating Featherine who will promptly remove the Mion/Shion transformation from Rika and murder the Metaphor Jessica, Maria(while explaining how the murder of the Real Maria was Hanyuu-Featherine killing her Hanyuu Body in order to Loop into the Hanyuu inside Rika’s Mother), Kumasawa, Genji and Nanjo before transferring herself to Eua causing Eua Hanyuu to revive and break Featherine’s Horn yet again as the Goats come in to eat Rokkenjima signaling the end of the Catbox as Eua Hanyuu takes everyone back home to Hinamizawa on the boat at Kuwadorian.

Injured Featherine will become Ange and revive the Metaphors(starting with turning Eua Hanyuu into Lady Maria) despite the Catbox being Metaphorically destroyed.

2 Likes

/clear out all the cobwebs
i have dino nuggets and dr pepper!

8 Likes

I would have to question the sign behind the dinosaur.

3 Likes

woo.

did a thing.

it took a while.

next, Uldum Accored.

7 Likes

I got a Scarlet key, what do I do with it?

:key: :panda_face:

1 Like

turn it in at the key ring at the entrance going into the scarlet monastery for access to old SM

2 Likes

go find the lock it fits.
house by house.

:upside_down_face:

from Faerlynn on wowhead:

After you obtain the key, head to the Scarlet Monastery. After entering the building, you will find on the left side a keychain with quest mark above it. Complete this quest.
Afterwards, when you interact with the keychain, you will get The Scarlet Key buff after which you can interact with previously locked door to 2 old dungeons and enter them. Current portals to Scarlet Monastery also function as portals to the old dungeons they used to lead to. Interacting with they keychain repeatedly removes/reapplies the buff.

3 Likes

Ok I have to do this when I que for it again.

Thank you.

Player is nothing but a dream. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

have you watched or read jujutsu kaisen?

also happy friday. idk if i posted here b4 lol

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/Higurashinonakakoroni/comments/17bzj63/higurashi_mei_fragment_of_memories_kazuho/

Kazuho I strongly suspect is Tamurahime coming across the one who really arrived at the setting and doing her best to help that someone.

Of course I suspect Tamurahime is infact Bernkastel/Lambdadelta.

Looking at how the 6 chosen by the Key are killed in Umineko When They Cry Turn of the Golden Witch I suspect that Rudolf and Krauss are Rika’s Game Pieces with Natsuhi being Rika herself while Kyrie and Hideyoshi are Eva’s Game Pieces with Eva being Hanyuu.

Furthermore I suspect the Maria that Kyrie/Featherine killed during the Rokkenjima Massacre in Requiem of the Golden Witch was infact Maria I.E. Hanyuu’s physical Body. Yes I suspect Hanyuu’s past self killed her future self in order to Loop her into a Fragment following Rika.

This brings me to the matter of Beatrice/Bernkastel/Lambdadelta/Eua: Beatrice throwing herself into the Ocean represents Bernkastel/Lambdadelta/Eua/Culprit Hanyuu Looping back into Satoko only to be knocked out by Keiichi Hanyuu Looping into her and(after wiping Rika’s memories of Bernkastel’s crimes while in Rika’s Body) exiling herself to the Sea of Fragments bonded to Hanyuu’s corpse waiting for the Big Crunch to put her out of her guilt-ridden misery.

Of course how Keiichi-Hanyuu upon arriving in Satoko reacts to her situation depends on the Gameboard:

Sotsu she embraces the power of Looping in order to get back at Rika for abandoning her in St Lucia and accumulates Keiichi Hanyuus(which are mere remnants of the Hanyuus they are formed from leaving) until she becomes a Witch like Lambdadelta/Bernkastel/Eua.

Meguri she just waits for the next Keiichi Hanyuu to not ditch Satoshi until overwhelmed by Keiichi Hanyuus and deciding the world needs tragedy since Rika keeps dying though it is heavily indicated that Hanyuu keeps going back and tethering herself and Rika to the Hanyuu she kills causing her to die until she realizes her mistake.

Rei(wa) is basically Bernkastel/Lambdadelta/Eua Hanyuu giving Rika 3 Loops for emergencies while leaving as Satoko Hanyuu uncovers the original Hanyuu’s corpse and realizes that Keiichi Hanyuu is not present and flies into a panic as she contacts Rika while treating the dead Hanyuu as Mion failing to realize that Mion was played by Bernkastel/Lambdadelta/Eua Hanyuu. End result: Rika starts Looping again.

Mei is the 2nd Satoko Hanyuu following Sotsu Satoko Hanyuu trying to investigate what happened during the original Massacre leading her to uncover Black Witch Rika still in the Dice Killing Arc World and unleash her full power while altering Bernkastel/Lambdadelta/Eua Hanyuu’s Timeline drawing Bernkastel/Lambdadelta/Eua Hanyuu’s attention and causing them to fetch Sotsu Satoko Hanyuu to involve herself in the matter.

:panda_face: :bat:

2 Likes

Just realized that Rika’s Soul never actually left her Body in the Dice Killing Arc and that whenever she dies in that sort of World she is forced to Loop while her Avatar is picked up by Bernkastel/Lambdadelta/Eua and plopped into the next Fragment where she desperately goes to St. Lucia to distract her mind from her impending demise in the Dice Killing Arc World.

The Dice Killing Arc World is intended to force Rika to savor her life instead of being reckless causing Bernkastel/Lambdadelta/Eua’s condition to worsen. Of course Witch Satoko’s actions should ultimately reveal the results of letting Satoko torture her mother to be cruelty and thus in Meguri switches to showing Satoko what is happening to Rika and thus make her savor life as well.

It ultimately reveals the truth I dare say and forces Rika to change her name as she realizes her true nature.

Possibly even the Real Rika is released from her prison and becomes a Black Witch.

1 Like

I bought a book.

Long Live The Pumpkin Queen.

Continuation of The Nightmare Before Christmas.

4 Likes

Speaking of Halloween apparently the Stopped Clock Tower in Guild Wars 2’s Shadow of the Mad King is an omen of sorts.

Of course anyone who knows what is going on with the Mad King Thorn knows the Mad King is getting more powerful year by year.

The seals on his Realm will soon break and possibly by next Year we will get eternal Halloween for Guild Wars! Hopefully we get the Red Skull Sun for a couple of Zones.

2 Likes