GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

:notes: :panda_face: :notes:

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2Fnew-key-visual-for-puella-magi-madoka-magica-the-movie-v0-f53auiz0zdnb1.jpg%3Fs%3D98f22c8c057a258896db52f86c52c1b09be95456

The Key Visual and the Trailer seems to imply that Kyubey granted Homura’s Wish by making her Walpurgis Night instantly and now Walpurgis Night is annoyed that the set piece representing herself has went against the Play by abducting the set piece representing Madoka Kaname.

Walpurgis Night is very similar to Witch Satoko in Higurashi When They Cry Gou/Sotsu/Meguri.

Of course Walpurgis’s Game is: Homura must defeat Walpurgis Night. If Madoka defeats Walpurgis Night then the Homura loses and the Game resets.

Even when Madoka defeated the Walpurgis Game Piece while defeating her own Witch Self the actual Witch simply made Homura herself the Game Piece that had to defeat herself and when Madoka won against that Game Piece the Witch made it the Game Piece again by having it imprison Madoka so that she could face it herself to rescue Madoka.

I’m sure Real Kyubey(who is probably a Witch just like Walpurgis Night) enjoys the Comedy that is unfolding in front of it! It’s just like Eua!

The Fake Kyubey is a Greedy Apathetic Entity but at least it is merely trying to survive by staving off Entropy(despite it’s general lack of patience) unlike the Real Kyubey who is taking advantage of Homura’s guilt of having to be rescued by Madoka to sadistically torture her in order to stave off boredom!

Sayaka, Mami and Kyoko are metaphors for Homura’s feelings when she realized the results of making a contract to turn into a Witch in Madoka’s place.

Hitomi represents the fake Homura who can get away with confessing her feelings to Madoka.

The Villains from Magia Record also represent Homura(Ui, Mitama and Nemu), Kyubey(Touka, Mifuyu, Mitama, Kanagi and Fake Kyubey) and Fake Homura(Alina Grey and Kanagi).

With that in mind it’s obvious like Ui that Homura is infact the Pink Magical Girl’s Little Sister. Rising of Walpurgis will be the event that drives Homura to reveal the truth allowing Madoka to make the necessary Wish to join her little sister then things will get interesting in Madoka Magica Season 2 for that’s likely when 07Ryukishi is called in to write the story.

1 Like

Just testing something if you see a bunch of edits.

Oh, my gosh, the dragon is bigger than the panda! :rofl:

:panda_face:

2 Likes

Hahaha it’s great ain’t it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

itty bitty pandaitty bitty pandaitty bitty panda Mah pandas are too small :crying_cat_face:

2 Likes

It is, but I don’t see myself using it too much.

I hope people don’t abuse it.

How did you make those tini?

2 Likes

![|12x12](https://d38bqls1q93fod.cloudfront.net/en/wow/images/emoji/twitter/panda_face.png)

2 Likes

I use it every so often.

If you go to tenor and use the sticker function, you can find all kinds of customizable things.

For example:

2 Likes

So THAT’S how you do that!

2 Likes

I honestly thought the dancing Dracthyr looked like more like a dancing blob. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

Now that it’s bigger

You can see the horns, but barely because it’s blending in the background.

2 Likes

FYI:
![optional alt text description | optional resolution in width x height](link)
Example:
![tilting at wow windmills|400x374](https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExMmI4YWUyOTQ5OTgyODY2YzFjY2VmYzY0NWE0ZjQ3YmUyYWRmMGRiMCZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZzX2dpZklkJmN0PWc/ceQcAr8oa5BIfWTb8W/giphy.gif)’

As I showed in the reply to Zenli, you don’t need the optional alternate text description, but if you are going to supply an optional resolution you still have to provide the pipe symbol, |:
![|80x75](https://media.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPTc5MGI3NjExMmI4YWUyOTQ5OTgyODY2YzFjY2VmYzY0NWE0ZjQ3YmUyYWRmMGRiMCZlcD12MV9pbnRlcm5hbF9naWZzX2dpZklkJmN0PWc/ceQcAr8oa5BIfWTb8W/giphy.gif)’

However, the optional description adds alt-text for the blind (and there are fully-blind who do read these forums).

Using the ‘!’ version of the image tag double dragon 1 arcade Lindaallowsdouble dragon 1 arcade Linda the images to be embedded inside sentences as well.

2 Likes

Flood disaster in the town I work in, I hate missing work.

Guess I will go shopping in the next town over, wash clothes and dust off my resume for worse case scenario.

1 Like

Apparently Anakin has become the Balance between Light and Dark.

By destroying Darth Sidious’s Body for the sake of his son he became the Ultimate Balance between Light and Dark.

Anakin represents the Balance, the Bendu represents the Middle of the Force, something in the Unknown Regions represents the Dark Side, Morai represents the Light, the Father of Mortis represents the Cosmic Force itself with the Force Priestesses representing the Living Force.

Of the 6 sides to the Force only the Embodiment of the Dark Side is yet to be uncovered as no one has followed up on the Aftermath Novel.

I am hoping I will be able to link my cosplay outfit when it arrives (I think later this week. It did ship.) But the forums are iffy with linking certain photos. I couldn’t link the pick of my Alice in Wonderland doll.

I will figure it out.

2 Likes

Use ` around each sentence.

On other matters:

I strongly suspect that any deaths caused in Bloodborne sends the dead to the Waking World except the Hunters who haven’t gotten too old.

The Beasts become Ghouls, the children of Kos become Deep Ones mistaking Dagan and Hydra for their creators, the Great Ones show up, Gardens of Eyes become the Mi-Go, Fluorescent Flowers show up, Bloodlickers will show up, Lost Children of Antiquity will also show up, Cramped Caskets show up, Nightmare Apostles show up, Slime Scholars show up, Crawlers show up, Winter Lanterns show up, Celestial Emissaries show up and Wandering Madness also appears and since the small ones are unaggressive they don’t cause problems for the public.

Most of the creatures are unlikely to be aggressive(except for the Cramped Caskets) and so will be asking questions of what is going on. The guys offering Yharnam Blood should be well aware of the Ghouls, Giant Rats, Giant Birds, Giant Boars and Wandering Madnesses spawning every Night of the Hunt(due to being killed during it in the Dream World) and so won’t bat an eye at them showing up but the other Horrors

Children of Antiquity and Bloodlickers most assuredly have been seen manifesting due to Martyr Logarius going massacring them in the Dream and I’m sure the people who discovered them had to explain what happened to them(newly freed of Blood Drunkeness after losing all Memories) with the Bloodlickers confused about how bloated they are with Blood. In any case the Denizens of Yharnam will be mildly surprised that they are showing up again abruptly.

Wandering Madness is known to be non-aggressive and thus they might not bat an eye at the other bizarre things showing up though will be confused by the Mi-Go, Slime Scholars, Crawlers, Nightmare Apostles, Winter Lanterns and Deep Ones all of which will be unaggressive for various reasons with the ones that were once Human being unaggressive on that count while the Crawlers and Winter Lanterns are vessels for the Messengers to send themselves to reality at the request of the Cult of Mensis.

The Celestial Minions will appear alongside the Clocktower Patients and Living Failures which will be enough information to explain what happened to them: experimentation. Since they will appear alongside Ebrietas and the Living Children the denizens of Yharnam will assume that whoever preformed the experiments in the other world was studying Ebrietas and her children.

2 Likes

Lots of vacations were given yesterday, way to go GD.

That may explain why today is quieter and more civil than usual. It’s sad that so many folks have turned posting into forum PvP.

2 Likes

It will only be a short moment of peace.

The concept of peace on the forums made me think of this quote.

1 Like

Yohra unit 2B reporting for duty.

4 Likes