GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

“Looking GREAT!!!”
/grin

1 Like

Considering how Sword Art Online has the Characters randomly defy the programming of the VR it’s a wonder that killing Kayaba didn’t make a Portal to the Sword Art Online Game World suddenly appear to rip open the Computer holding the VR Server and the building it is located within!

When are we going to get a Web Novel in Japan that attempts such a plot?

2 Likes

Game character or anime character?

:panda_face:

1 Like

Game. 2B from Nier Automata.

Also the Sword arrived.

I am going to have to get the green screen out and do a legit photo soon. I am taking all of this to some coustme events but still. I want a good photo.

6 Likes

The latest Chapter for Higurashi When They Cry Meguri is out:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Higurashinonakakoroni/comments/16j0o70/higurashi_meguri_ch_182_akarigurashihen_jp/

As for the rest of the Manga:

https://mangadex.org/title/d9612742-4d61-4f25-9de7-8e341e66e18c/higurashi-no-naku-koro-ni-meguri

Seems Rena did something she shouldn’t have.

She touched the Sword that kills that which lives inside the Loops. She lives inside the Loops and whatever was playing as her just got it’s freedom and is boasting about how it’s a good thing that Satoko couldn’t use the Sword properly.

The Sword that kills that which lives inside the Loops does so the same way Battler was supposed to kill Beatrice: by exposing the truth of the Illusion.

Something is possessing the Game Pieces while covering them up with illusions that live inside the Loops. The Sword kills the Illusions that live in the Loops while sparing the Loopers themselves. In otherwords the Sword is a weapon the Players use to expose their opponents.

Satoko assumed that the Game was just between her and Rika not between her and a whole bunch of other Players who hid their presence within Illusions that lived inside the Loops.

I’m sure that with the illusion of Rena being killed her Player will reveal her true nature. The Art for Higurashi and Umineko depict Rena as being Beatrice’s illusion Shannon and since Featherine an Oni similar to Hanyuu is supposed to be Beatrice…

Rena is going to Demonize very quickly! She will probably call Satoko a Failure in the same way Eua calls Hanyuu a failure.

Furthermore the Hanyuu Game Piece during Gou acts quite uncharacteristic of Hanyuu. Hit her with the Sword that kills that which lives inside the Loops and you expose Lambdadelta(the Game Master) immediately.

Eva is going to die.

Probably not before killing the illusion of Rosa(Rika) & Maria(Lambdadelta’s normal self) by exposing Rika as Satoko and Lambdadelta followed by exposing Lambdadelta as Hanyuu while leaving everyone wondering what was in Rika’s body that just escaped with Hanyuu’s powers.

They will continue to buy the illusion of Hanyuu’s remnant while trying to figure out what Satoko’s deal is now that Beatrice has taken over Satoko’s Loop.

Of course this means that Meguri is Banquet of the Golden Witch which means that Satoko’s impersonation of Oyashiro-Sama is Kumasawa as Kumasawa is Shannon & Kanon’s original delusion of the Golden Witch I.E. Oyashiro-Sama and said delusion was shattered when Satoko was exposed.

Satoko’s illusion of Oyashiro Sama taught Sayo(whoever was Kanon and Shannon) the Endless Magic.

That also means that we will soon discover who the Banquet of the Golden Witch versions of Genji and Gohda are all on the first Twilight.

On the 4th Twilight is Hideyoshi’s murder of Rudolf and Kyrie(according to the deal with Beatrice) the later of which kills Hideyoshi. Kyrie and Rudolf therefore must be Takano Miyo and Shion.

Eva injects the Queen Carrier medication directly into Krauss(Rudolf’s Player) and Natsuhi(Takano’s Player recklessly created by Eva) killing both with the help of Featherine. Those Players who can’t be reasoned with in regards to Satoko’s condition will be killed by the Queen Carrier Medication.

The Medication works like Hanyuu’s Blood which killed the Demons possessing Host Bodies.

George and Nanjo are killed by Beatrice exposing their players.

Eva later kills Battler I.E. Satoko exposing both Rika and another Beatrice I.E. the one who drowned herself following the Rokkenjima Massacre. She will offer to grant this other Beatrice one wish and so we will get the wish that leads to Umineko.

Eva goes back to Bernkastel and lets herself die revealing Lambdadelta I.E. the true Kyrie Ushiromiya who killed a fake Kyrie in her previous game.

Edit: Something to note: Beatrice resigns herself to be wed to George and where does the Hinamizawa Syndrome from Rika’s Mother(whom Rika herself killed to get out of that other Hinamizawa) usually go? Tomitake who is associated with George in Official Art.

Satoko(Tohya Hachijo) being Battler allows her to directly choose where Shannon/Kanon goes whereas before it was decided by what protective charm was used to block her.

Battler is a catalyst in Banquet yet is also the one bringing the Witch to where she begins her killings without realizing what she plans to do.

1 Like

poor thread went 4 days without any love?

awww

/hugs thread

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m really poor at starting conversations in the forums or in real life, much to my wife’s annoyance. I also just realized that I’ve never originated a topic/thread or whatever they are called in all the years I’ve been on the forums. confirms extreme introvert status

3 Likes

Most people wandered over to the waggle thread… besides this one got stuck in the Shadowlands.

3 Likes

Sorry for the slow response. As some people here know i suffer from really bad depression which makes it hard to motivate myself to do much of anything.

If you want to send me some pets i’ll cherish them and level them up sooner or later. I even use them for RP some times. This character would be fine. I log in on them at least once or twice a week when the depression isn’t on me too bad (and i’m starting to come out of the worst of it for however long it might last).

Oh, i just today found this on YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agNT6V7QmlE

Edit: Why can i suddenly not post YouTube links? I was able to the last time i posted.

3 Likes

ok.
i’ve been slacking a bit over the last few weeks, and haven’t been logging in daily…
but i’ll create a character on WRA shortly so i can start spamming you with pets.

the creators of the forum software made some changes

2 Likes

Latest Ahsoka Episode finally revealed why Talzin refused to claim she was the Great Mother: Turns out the Nightsisters have a Great Mother who is the true leader of the Nightsister Clan.

Talzin is merely a Mother of the Nightsister Clan and now we are getting the Great Mother of the Nightsister Clan of Dathomir Witches.

Considering how powerful Mother Talzin was imagine how powerful a Great Mother is! She was an unknown threat hiding out in another Galaxy(which far surpasses the Dark Side Entity hiding in the Unknown Regions calling out to Darth Sidious).

Should note there are multiple Witch Clans of Dathomir besides the Nightsisters so all of them probably have Great Mothers leading them besides the Nightsister Great Mother.

2 Likes

I have some extra pets I can give you from spamming raids for mogs.

What kind of changes? I hope the ability to post youtube links will be restored.

Only if you want to. It would be appreciated.

“So do I. I hate not being able to share Music.”

2 Likes

i’m amazed you’re not trust level 3

1 Like

“Doubt I ever will be. I am just not active enough.”

But, you are here every day.
You post more then I do, I think.
It’s so weird that you don’t have it yet.

1 Like

Probably has to do with how many posts are read. One doesn’t actually have to read them, just click on longer threads and scroll to the bottom and then mute and it counts.

I can send some today, just been busy with brewfeat. Tuesdays, Wednesdays Thursdays and Saturdays is.when I have a short time to play.

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/Higurashinonakakoroni/comments/16l8sw7/higurashi_mei_true_oyashiro_hanyuu_furude/

https://www.reddit.com/r/Higurashinonakakoroni/comments/16panzy/higurashi_mei_black_winged_fallen_angel_kazuho/

This latest Higurashi Mei Event makes me wonder if Tamurahime no Mikoto is posing as Kazuho for the few times Kazuho seems mysterious and that the original Kazuho is infact the fake Hanyuu that appears to be Ange Beatrice.

In otherwords the Hanyuu that kills Rika in the Main Story sending her to that Fragment is Tamurahime posing as Hanyuu(I.E. become Eva Beatrice) for the sake of the illusion while tricking Kasumi Sumadera into thinking she is the primary target for Kasumi to eliminate while the old Kazuho becomes Chisame who can summon her old self at will.

Needless to say Juuza Amakusa is going to make the mistake of claiming Tamurahime is Ange which will be the mistake that cause Tamurahime to regain her old identity as Eva Ushiromiya/Midori Kawata and kill Juuza Amakusa while either throwing Kasumi Sumadera into confusion or just making her attempt to revive the entire Ushiromiya Family easier now that Rosa’s sister has been revived.

Furthermore it seems as if Nao is an assumed name for Chiester 45 which means that Chloe Ironside must be Chiester 00. She can easily impersonate Rika in the Loops causing the events where Satoko sees Rika go berserk very easily.

2 Likes