GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

“So humble. It’s refreshing.”
/smile

1 Like

it was a bit cheesy, and there were a few loose ends which didn’t get tied up…

i was left wondering… “but what happened to this person?!?!”

…but it wasn’t completely terrible.

i was hoping the dollhouse would have more of a role than it did, but there were only really 2 scenes where it was featured, and the second scene was just hilarious (even though it was meant to be creepy)

I certainly wouldn’t recommend going out of your way to watch it, but if it’s on, and you’re bored, then it’s better than reality TV (which seems to be the only other option these days)

2 Likes

this looks cute!

if anyone needs some easy Trading Post activities, the T-shirt holiday is active.
just follow the dude around the city and loot some shirts.

3 Likes
2 Likes

If the T-shirt dude has the same shirts just going to skip it.

We’re going to have all year around broom soon, we just need all year around reindeer mount next.

So far Konaha was destroyed 4 times, wonder if creator of Naruto hates Konaha. Destroying the same place over and over and over and over is beginning to be poor writing.

:panda_face:

1 Like

yeah they’re the same shirts, but it’s easy tendies for a few seconds of following the dude around :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I finished my tender goal, Blizzard won’t let us do extra activities for extra tenders.

Just going to skip it then.

4 Likes

I’m challenging that sassy Bread elf to a jelly wrestling match…
Tickets available here…

3 Likes

“Welcome to our Realm Of Insanity.”
/lol

3 Likes

https://mangadex.org/title/65f1f473-c7fa-4de2-adf5-00167af31740/higurashi-no-naku-koro-ni-rei-irotoutoshi-hen

From the description of the latest Chapter the Hinamizawa Syndrome flaring up is the result of trying to infect the host of another Virus causing symptoms to flare up.

Of course the symptoms of Satoko being different from the norm means that she is the source of the Hinamizawa Syndrome and that a rival Virus was targeting her despite being infected with Hanyuu’s Virus.

Naturally this Rival Virus could only be originating from Takano Miyo. Satoko Hojo is the host of a specific strain of the Lambdadelta therefore Takano must have her own strain of the Lambdadelta.

Kururu Isshiki is also host to a strain of the Lambdadelta.

All the conflict in Higurashi is the result of clashing strains of the Lambdadelta fighting Hanyuu and the Queen Carrier!

Furthermore considering how in Higurashi Mei it is shown that Rika inexplicitly started showing a weakness to Spice while Kazuho(who acts similar to Hanyuu) does not makes me suspect that the Queen Carrier switched Bodies with Hanyuu(around the start of Higurashi Rei) out of guilt for all the abuse she gave her.

That also means the Queen Carrier is good at disguising herself though also carries visible guilt and self loathing over causing Rika to kill her Mother by ripping her guts out during the Higurashi Rei Visual Novel.

Furthermore Inori Mikazuki acts a lot like Hanyuu even going Au Au Au suggesting that she is the Queen Carrier possessing Hanyuu’s Body while also inhabiting different Human Body while still carrying Hanyuu’s Virus.

I’m sure the reveal of what’s going on(which will result in Hanyuu leaving Rika’s Body and noticing the appearance of her new Body which judging from Gou/Sotsu has a Ponytail) will shatter the viewpoint of the Audiences on the various Forums of Higurashi When They Cry.

Once they realize there are at least 5 Ghosts of Hanyuu(2 of which Loop from Universe to Universe while the remaining 3 usually stay put unless Eua gets involved and of those 3 one only arrives in Hinamizawa if one of the 2 Loopers drags them over) they will immediately start dissecting the Cast Members and their actions.

1 Like
4 Likes

I’ve been thinking of potential Space Marine Allies of the Tau. Needless to say this must happen right after Shadowsun has eliminated the Ethereal High Council and hijacked the Figurehead AI Aun’va for herself.

I am of the firm opinion that only the Word Bearers, Iron Warriors, Night Lords and Red Corsairs would ally with the Tau.

The Tau use the Cannibalistic Kroot so they should have no problem with the Word Bearers, Iron Warriors and Night Lords’ tactics.

Furthermore since Tau are negotiators they will learn of the Perturabo’s desire to build Fortifications and thus put Iron Warriors in charge of fortifications and considering Shadowsun’s acceptance of Religion will put the Word Bearers in charge of religious city building and have the Word Bearers induced to worship the leaders of the Space Marine Legions working for the Tau as well as Vashtorr and Tau’va.

After all Greater Daemons are Warp “Gods” by definition. Best they be ones that aren’t majorly affected by any of the 4 Major Pantheons’ portfolios I.E. Disease, Change, Bloodlust and Excess.

The leader of the Night Lords Krieg Acerbus is a Daemon Prince dedicated to the worship of Fear itself so the Tau would arrange for forms of dedication to Krieg that don’t get the populace of the Tau Empire harmed in any way: Haunted Houses that induce Terror as well as creating new ways to horrify the Enemy using Vatgrown Abominations.

Lorgar is a “God” of Religion so building cathedrals and giving tithes to him should be sufficient.

Perturabo is a “God” of Siege Warfare so building strong fortifications should be sufficient.

Vashtorr is a “God” of Innovation so creating new things should be sufficient as a form of worship.

I’m sure the Word Bearers could research Rotigus enough to figure out how to use his power to uplift a Daemon Prince of Rainwater that doesn’t inflict Disease even if they must combine the essence with another Greater Daemon’s. They may have to consult a Keeper of Secrets and a Lord of Change with the proper knowledge to create a Daemon Prince of Rainwater without disease.

Keepers of Secrets desire Secrets(the juicier the better) and Lords of Change desire Knowledge. Creating a Daemon Prince of Rainwater by having them team up with Rotigus should be child’s play.

2 Likes

time for some meower cuteness

Dex kept sneaking under my doona (do americans call them doonas? duvet?)
Well he was sneaking under my covers.
So I went to Savers, and found a nice quality baby doona for him.
It’s waffle fabric on one side, with a bear print on the other side.

Snuggle-town activated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

man, i am so evil. by societys standards

i am not gonna be okay probably someday

Knowing Cordova’s fate in Star Wars Jedi Survivor I must say these writers always like to kill off the Cool Characters.

Cordova’s Voice Actor was the Actor who played Bra’tac from Stargate SG1 and the Voice Actor for Khadgar.

Basically our top Mentor was deemed too cool to live for one of his Characters despite his other two Characters being declared too cool to die.

The one who was too cool to live was the guy who left us with Holo Recordings in Jedi Fallen Order while the others who were too cool to die were active fighters.

:eyes:

3 Likes

Incidentally George Lucas once suggested the name Darth Icky for Starkiller from The Force Unleashed.

That’s the sort of name a Sith Version of Jar Jar would have logistically.

The other name George suggested was Darth Insanius. In otherwords yes Darth Death, Darth Murder and Darth Evil is on the table for Sith Titles.

On other matters apparently Hyrule Castle was built to keep Ganondorf’s Malice from leaking out.

Considering Tears of the Kingdom Hyrule Castle appears to be Twilight Princess Hyrule Castle it would seem after Ocarina of Time Ganondorf was captured and studied(discovering the source of his existence leading to the discovery of the first Ganondorf’s Corpse leaking Malice) the Hylians decided the best way to keep the Ganondorf of Tears of the Kingdom from manifesting a being of pure Malice was to build a Hyrule Castle over the place so that King Rauru’s Magic could be protected.

The King’s Magic naturally weakened to the point where instead of the Malice reincarnating into a new Ganondorf it straight up manifested as Calamity Ganon thus ending the Gerudo Cycle of Men being born every 100 Years.

The Ganondorf of Four Swords Adventures/A Link to the Past was manually resurrected at least 3 times: first during the Oracle Games, second after that followed by him being sealed away and the third time after A Link Between Worlds.

Furthermore after the first Legend of Zelda game he can be resurrected with a drop of Link’s Blood. All the Bad Guys need is a sample and since overt methods failed subtle methods will be used to revive Four Swords Adventures Ganondorf.

He is known to have his Alter Egos pass themselves off as prophets so him discovering the existence of the Calamity would allow him to manipulate the King of Hyrule so that the Calamity gets rid of him for him while he waits for Hyrule to be laid to waste.

The Calamity is destroyed? Just wait for the next one! The source of the Calamity is wiped out? Find out how the source of the Calamity got his power then rip it from one of the 3 Dragons to become the next top Demon King. No need to ambush the leaders of the 4 Races or Monarchy of Hyrule when the Dragons already have Secret Stones themselves.

Get defeated? Let the Hero imbed the Master Sword into his Body(as it is clear from Rauru’s actions that removing or destroying the Secret Stone is not an option until the Demon King becomes a Dragon). Surely enough time will pass by to allow the Malice to reincarnate into Gerudo Males over time until the Master Sword weakens to the point where the Malice can become the next Calamity Ganon which will herald his return in 1100 Years when the Sword’s power is fully spent.

His Alter Egos will watch over Hyrule and the new Ganondorfs in his absence.

2 Likes

it’s been quiet in here.

Shoutout to Dridarok-Smolderthorn, who just helped me get Slime-Covered Reins of the Hulking Deathroc.

…all we could do was cheer at each other. :grin:

they came along and understood what i was doing, and worked with me to get the mount.
i was stressing the entire time that someone was going to come along and fudge my color sequence.

…now to start working on the other 6 color combinations of “It’s In The Mix”. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

How would each of the MLP Equestria Girls HuMane Cast if they were forced to take up the Paladin Role?

I would imagine it would drastically change Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie’s personalities.

The way Paladin training goes would force Fluttershy to bottle up her shyness and act cool and serious at all times while Pinkie Pie would be forced to throw away her excess desire for fun and(you guessed it) be cool and serious at all times.

Princess Twilight Sparkle’s difference from Sci-Twilight Sparkle shows just how changing a person’s role changes their personality. Sci-Twilight is not that different from Fluttershy while Princess Twilight is a serious stick in the mud.

Princess Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow Dash already have the mannerisms(not the Lawful morals in Rainbow Dash’s case but that is a minor hiccup compared to mannerisms) that are required for a Paladin.

Of course I expect Rarity to wear the most Beautiful Armor she can make(complete with a sparkly transparent Cape) while Rainbow Dash will wear the Coolest Armor she can find.

Regardless in the end Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie becoming Paladins would leave them as overly serious sticks in the mud contrasting them with their usual selves while the other 4 Characters of the group of 6 may as well be unchanged considering how much a bunch of overly serious sticks in the mud they often are whenever leading a group.

Now let’s try to imagine how forcing the MLP Mane 6 into various roles(outside that of a Paladin) would drastically affect their personalities.

1 Like

Hi Folks

Is it friday yet :slight_smile:

2 Likes