GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

surfin’ safari day. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

yes indeed :slight_smile:
Hi there nobully :slight_smile:

fam sitll sleeping so hoping to get some quick stabbin in before breakfast :slight_smile:

2 Likes

kind of disapointing though Classic Syndicate mobs dont all have loot to steal first :frowning:

Ya just cant find good villlans to pick pockets these day

1 Like

blizz seem to have dropped the ball there.

for a few expansions there was some good stuff to go out and pickpocket.

i used to make some decent gold pick-pocketing the dice toys from Wrath/Cata

and in Legion, Azuregale Carricante sold pretty well.

…now all my rogue does, is pick the lockboxes i send to her. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

ahh legion -those were some happy sneaky days :slight_smile:

1 Like

Calling it now:

"Potential Higurashi When They Cry Meguri Spoilers

The reason Satoko Hojo’s mother is never seen and her body was never found is because she is Featherine Augustus Aurora.

Featherine calls herself Ikuko Hachijo. Hachijo… Hojo…

In that case Satoko was picked on and her biological father was killed by Hanyuu(whom I’m positive is the real Eva Ushiromiya). I dare say she as Mitsuyo was forced to Crossdress as a substitute Miyao because the original was split in half and was traumatized by being forced into the whole charade.

Satoshi? Just a Sakutaro owned by the real Maria Ushiromiya. It’s sad… Mitsuyo is claiming to be waiting for her brother when infact she is waiting for her favorite comfort doll to be repaired.

Either Eva-Beatrice works with her to repair him or Ange(Rika’s first Player who switched Bodies with Hanyuu and offed herself becoming a Ghost who fled Hinamizawa to the Sea of Fragments because she can’t play Hanyuu for long periods of time if her life depended on it) repairs him.

Eva-Beatrice is the Oni that possesses Satoko in Sotsu and Meguri though in the latter Rika is secretly put in Satoko’s place because Bernkastel knows how traumatic it was for Satoko. The Oni that possesses Rika in Sotsu and Meguri is naturally Hanyuu in Ange’s Body.

Eva’s death in Banquet of the Golden Witch’s ending is most certainly the demise of Eva-Beatrice thanks to her in Satoko’s Body stabbing herself with the sword that slays Loopers. And yes Higurashi When They Cry Meguri is looking like Satoko will stab herself with the Sword that slays Loopers.

Since the sword is selective about how it calls(refusing to kill Hanyuu’s unborn child because it was certain Hanyuu would be upset) only the Satoko shell and Eva-Beatrice will die from the sword while Rika survives.

Ange will kick Hanyuu out of the Rika Shell along with Satoko, find out the truth of the Rokkenjima Catbox, possess the Rika Shell, stab herself with the sword(destroying the Rika Shell in the process) and somehow survive while reviving Satoshi.

You are always welcomed here, let me know when you’re ready to return to the waggle discord.

:panda_face:

3 Likes

we got a sunny day!

someone is enjoying it… paws against the window :grin:

7 Likes

awww happy warm fuzzy kitty :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

McDonald’s doesn’t fill up the large fries, they fill it up half way.

:panda_face:

3 Likes

i don’t agree with his assessment of the hotdog water.
it can’t be kept at boiling point, or the hotdogs would end up an exploded mess.
it needs to be kept at a temperature which will keep the franks warm… which is also a temperature which is comfy for bacteria.

just pack a sandwich :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

ooo glad I stopped watching after the gravy :slight_smile:

I dont want to ruin my desire for my fav ball game treat of a hot dog that’s been steamed since opening day and a watered down overpriced beer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

there’s stuff like beans… which the workers say they wouldn’t eat, just because they’ve been rehydrated.

i think as with the gravy, people just don’t know how food is made.

i don’t eat gravy, but i remember watching my nan make it from the crud at the bottom of the roasting pan.
every cooking show i’ve watched, makes it the same way.

sure, you can make instant gravy, but that works on the premise that you don’t have pan scrapings to make fresh gravy!!

2 Likes

Oh i don’t doubt it , just the way it was being presented though reminded me of my feelings for food when i worked in a deli - carrot sticks looked more awesome every day :smiley:

2 Likes

it’s amazing how so many people seem to think food just comes from the supermarket, and they don’t seem to think about the multitude of processes it takes to create the products.

i mean… it’s a news story when a frog is in a bag of lettuce. :crazy_face:

since i was very young, i’ve always loved watching those “How it’s Made” shows.
it’s probably the reason i have such a basic diet :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

when i was a kid, it was normal for apples to have a worm/caterpillar thing inside.

double yolk eggs are now sold as such, instead of just a jackpot prize in the regular carton of eggs.

bananas came in doubles, or even triples… i don’t think my son believes me that a “double” banana used to be a normal thing. (2 connected fruits in one skin)

supermarkets seem to think consumers want “perfect” products, and we don’t get double bananas or double yolks any more!

anyhoo, it’s almost time to wake up, so i need to go to bed.
…and dream about double bananas! :rofl:
(the ultimate banana-split!)

2 Likes

bit of a rough night with kitty.

now that his bowel issues seem to be managed, he’s started ripping out his fur again :frowning:

i don’t want to have to keep dragging him to the vet… it causes both of us distress, and it’s expensive.
a rescue cat wasn’t meant to suck up my life savings :pensive:

it’s not mites or any sort of parasite.
he seemed to be doing ok when he was on the neutral protein food, but he would only eat the dry version, and i’d have to force his meds down his throat instead of hiding it in his tuna mornay.

the other option would probably be antihistamines… more medication :worried:

2 Likes

would it be an allergy that has him going for his fur?

3 Likes

yeah probably.

he was ripping his fur when i got him.
after lots of trial and error and expense, he was put onto a neutral protein diet, which fixed it.
…but shortly after getting it under control, his bowel issues became apparent, and the bowel was much more immediately life-threatening than the fur issue.

Now the bowel issue is finally under control, but the fur issue has returned.
I’ve tried feeding him mostly tuna, which is his favourite.
The tuna mornay is the only meal i can get him to eat with his Cisapride.
i also need to give him up to 15ml of Lactulose per day, he used to lick it from a dish, but after a vet visit, started refusing it (i think they shoved it down his throat while he was there) :pensive:
…so now i need to mix his lactulose into food too.

he also has about 6cm of laxative paste, twice a day, which is like a kitty caramel.
he is happy to eat that from a spoon.

the special diet he was on, was dry food.
he won’t eat the wet food version of the special protein food.

if he needs antihistamine injections, i sure hope they last a long time and aren’t required monthly

4 Likes

I had a kitty that was constantly licking the fur off his flanks that the vet believed to be part of an allergy or a stress reaction as he was an adult stray we adopted. The solution was a bi-monthly injection of a steroid that calmed the itching and thus the licking.

I hope things get better for both of you.

5 Likes

im starting to dislike that platform very much and moving off it completely

2 Likes