GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

I’ve been thinking: The Existence of the Multiverse or even an Infinite Universe is why I do not approve of the “The Character Died With Him” Trope as such a Trope is callously telling God to kill someone in another Universe or Galaxy out of respect for someone in our Galaxy.

If the Public and Directors were made aware of the Multiverse and how their attempt to respect an Actor’s passing got an actual someone killed they would potentially fall victim to the “I Wished You Were Dead” Trope and regret their Actions.

1 Like

ugh the swimming pool is having maintenance done.

my upper back needs to get back in the water :expressionless:

it didn’t take long for the stiffness to return.

i might have to crack out the shiatsu pillow and see if it’ll help.

i’m still waiting for a character/realm to send them to? :smiley:

2 Likes

I am strongly suspecting the Dark King of Warhammer 40K is Abaddon the Despoiler. It would be fitting. It would also open the door for Daemons of Abaddon.

Of course such a revelation would open the door for him to return from physical death in the same manner Vashtorr does when he is killed: take a physical pile of flesh and shape it into a copy of his Body. His true self would remain untouched in the Warp.

Of course the 2 newest of Major 6 Chaos Gods(Greater Daemons and Daemon Princes being lesser Chaos Gods) being subject to the Worf Effect like Angron would be comedic and start worries from the Fanbase of the same thing happening to Nurgle, Tzeentch, Khorne and Slaanesh.

1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou peeks in, to see if anyone is still awake in here.)

1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou shrugs, and wanders off, in search of sleep.)

2 Likes

i watched a scary movie with someone, then watched a murder thing… and when i finally get time for coffee and game, servers are down.

:roll_eyes:

(closes eyes and relives the murder thing)
2 Likes

Huh?

I’m experimenting with an intermittent fasting routine the last two weeks and as far as I know coffee is fine since it’s 0 calories

source: still drinking my usual large morning coffee + “lunch-time” small coffee even on the diet (so about 2 coffees per day)

2 Likes

it was an ultrasound… it required an empty stomach.
i wasn’t even allowed to have water, or smoke. (i still smoked) :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

“Everything come out okay? Did they find any problems?”

1 Like

i don’t have the results… it was for one of my outpatient clinics, and i don’t have a follow-up appointment.
my GP will be able to access the test reports, i see him in a couple of weeks

2 Likes

I have a grand Kingdom Hearts 4 Theory:

"Spoilers

I strongly suspect that the Master of Masters stole the name of Quadratum’s Sora and shoved Noctis’s Heart into her Nobody Yozora making Noctis into Quadratum Sora’s “True Self” thus when Destiny Islands’ Sora derailed the Future seen by the Master of Masters’ Gazing Eye(which was stolen from Quadratum Sora just like her name) he got pulled right into Noctis causing Sora’s change in appearance to resemble Noctis.

I expect that the Master of Masters will pull a fast one and remove Noctis’s Heart from Yozora to return Noctis to his Body causing the Universe to rectify the problem by pulling Sora’s Heart from him into Yozora’s Body.

Sora might soon start resembling Quadratum Sora…

I strongly suspect the Master of Masters is Maleficent as she like the Master of Masters is an “old friend” of the 13 Darknesses. The Master of Masters also states the Truth is in what you see not what you hear.

She stole Noctis’s Voice and stole Quadratum Sora’s Name, Identity and Eye just so that she can go further back in time to the era of the First Keyblade War and on top of it all will probably steal Destiny Islands’ Sora’s appearance just to give him trouble.

Both Larxene as well as the Darkness inside Baldur state that Belief shapes the Worlds and that the Heartless and Darkness(including Baldur’s own Darkness) from Dark Road were formed from the fears of the Keyblade Wielders investigating the Worlds.

In otherwords the Master of Masters explaining that Belief Shapes the Worlds to Sora will be enough to allow Maleficent to create Heartless of Light to trouble the Worlds conceived by Hearts other than her own.

She brought about the rise of Heartless of Darkness using the beliefs of Xehanort and herself and will soon be bringing about the rise of Heartless of Light for Worlds she did not create.

1 Like

Honestly coffee (…and very generous servings/large cups) is the only way I can stay sane when attempting “diets”, not being able to eat tasty/good-flavored foods is soooooo boring :yawning_face::zzz:

1 Like

what movie? I love scary movies

I wanna see that new one with the hand

1 Like

“Do you recall the name of it?”

the realtor was in Heroes, the boyfriend was in Glee, there were a few familiar faces in it… it wasn’t “fully” B grade :stuck_out_tongue:

it was just the standard “family buys gorgeous house, but it’s haunted”.
…but it was fun to make guesses about what was going to happen to who :crazy_face:

1 Like

i think we found the official mascot for GD lounge lol

1 Like

“That looks wicked cool. I’m gonna have to keep an eye out for it.”

goodbye for now folks but rest assured when the scarlet army rises i will be there

1 Like

chrisp here: I remain potato, sinful and generally worth little.

1 Like