GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

perple ok? we can easily go perple with all these things!

1 Like

ā€œI LOVE Purple!!!ā€
/grin

2 Likes

Purple paladin wings
Purple halo
more mogs
Purple consecration

1 Like

ā€œFill the game with Purple, and I may never log OUT!!!ā€
/lol

1 Like

you could just change the graphics to make everything grayscale.

it would give a super creepy atmosphere :flushed:

ā€¦itā€™d feel like you were in constant corpse mode where there is no color! :upside_down_face:

he always does zoomies after a :poop:
itā€™s the law.
i reckon he just does it so he can get as far away as possible before the smell hits :laughing:

1 Like

ā€œThat would be too boring. I do like the OTHER colors. I refuse to live in a grey world.ā€

2 Likes

i think with the new game settings you can change specific colors to something else

1 Like

ā€œI ainā€™t computer smart enough to even think of messing with those.ā€

1 Like

i donā€™t think there are enough people who love pink for this to become an issue.

i havenā€™t even noticed anyone wearing the pinkish cloak/helm options we got.

iā€™ve been wearing the purple one though!

1 Like

ā€œAs you can tell, I bought the Purple set too.ā€

1 Like

itā€™s nice to just finally have some solid color cloaks.

they were one or two colors when the game started, then they just turned into rainbow vomit from around WoD onwards

i have a stupidly huge selection of back-slot items, and i never wanted to use any because they were just tooā€¦ busy.

1 Like

ā€œI totally agree. Back before they hid our bones, I wore one that hide the spine, within the pattern. But that was only to hide the spine.ā€

1 Like

hmm after looking at my armory, i just created a new goal for the day.

i need to get 30 achievement points from somewhere :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

^
Itā€™s the first I heard of this, so I had to look it upā€¦ I guess you are not a fan of Barbie. lol

My room is super pinkā€¦ itā€™s my favourite colour. I am also a big fan of Barbie. I have over 100 of them. :blush:

Iā€™ll be mindful though and try not to over do pink in this thread. Phobiaā€™s can be bad.

/raises hand

moths are my kryptonite.

i will either run screaming (and they will chase me)

orā€¦ shut down in panic. :flushed:

yes, i know iā€™m bigger than them.
yes, i know they wonā€™t hurt me.
fears areā€¦ irrational.

2 Likes

ā€œOver the years I have had to accept, that I can never erase the color pink from existence, so I have had to deal with it. I love Barbie, and also collect them. I just throw away any pink clothes, that come with them, and make my own, usually out of purple.ā€

2 Likes

Seems like i learned something today. I never knew there was a fear of colors of any sort.

1 Like

ā€œThere is a whole category for it. Called Chromophobia.ā€
h.ttps://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/22580-chromophobia-fear-of-colors

1 Like

woo!

finally got Arachnoid Skitterbot.

ā€¦now if only i could get all of the other mechagon stuff i need to drop, thatā€™d be great :weary:

heh logged into an ancient alt, found a green item in bags which i didnā€™t have in wardrobe.
created a KT rogue so i could learn the pants :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
(and i got an awesome name on a high pop realmā€¦? not complaining!)

ā€¦then logged into another alt, and found Mr.Chilly, Blizzard Bear, green brewfest mug, and some pants which have been removed from the game.
they havenā€™t been seen on the auction house for almost 300 days, and were last listed at an insane priceā€¦ but if i put them up for auction, iā€™ll forget about them and the mailbox will eat the gold (or the item if it gets returned) :weary:

ā€œJust let me know, when you post it on the AH, and I will remind you to check your mail. Easy.ā€
/smile