GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

omg yes!.. why is this not a thing?

would their flight form be a crane? is it possible to shape-shift THAT dramatically? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Oh my goodness ~! Guys and gals I am so excited. I had to come share the news incase no one heard. I just read an article that a possible CGI live action movie for Gargoyles might be coming out ! I am just too excited. :dracthyr_heart:

I wonder if the Gargoyles will look as cool as the CG Orcs. (Warcraft Movie. I loved the damn Orcs in that movie.) Oh man were they ever gorgeous. I wonder if the Gargoyles will look ultra cool. I also came and shared because it got me thinking we are getting another Gargoyle doggo again peeps! Just like ShadowLands had the Gargons. Bronx is the OG tho. :partying_face: Loved General Draven too. I hope they are making new and interesting characters in Dragon Flight and all is well.

Oh I hope they can recast Keith David as Goliath. Oh I hope this movie comes into fruition. Oh I use to love Keith Davidā€™s voice acting (heā€™s good in a couple movies too)ā€¦ havenā€™t seen or heard him in a while. Itā€™s just when I think of Al Simmons I think of him. (It canā€™t be helpedā€¦) He is just iconic to me in a sense.

I really hope it happens.

Iā€™m really happy about it and maybe some fellow Warcraft players or creators. (employees) Can be just as excited.
:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

ughā€¦ is this going to be another contributor to people misunderstanding the difference between a gargoyle and a grotesque?

bane of my literary world.
2 Likes

Flight form would be cloud serpent.

Crane is balance chicken.

:panda_face:

3 Likes

omgā€¦ and it stands on one leg, becauseā€¦ BALANCE!

iā€™ll see myself out. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
3 Likes

I just wish fishy was also aquatic mount too, it does make sense.

:tropical_fish: :panda_face:

2 Likes

ā€œThe New Fish Mount? I was told it Flies AND Swims.ā€

1 Like

Iā€™ll test it out again tomorrow, because when I tried it didnā€™t have the swim speed like the other aquatic mounts, it just felt like a normal mount swim.

And yes, it does fly

2 Likes

loser chrisp slacks off yet another day and night
did random campaign quests from zaralek that i should have done months ago tonight
didnā€™t sleep
oh well
not like anyone should care about me

1 Like

ā€œYetā€¦ Some of us still do.ā€
/grin

2 Likes

LOL, The thread is stuck in the Shadowlandsā€¦

I logged back in on my classic characters today, after months away and they were holding their breath, haha, I wonder what was up with that. When I logged in on them the breath thing started to fill up as if they had been under water.

Iā€™m thinking of using the gear update thingy on all my characters, any idea how that works? Do I just click on the character and the game asks me if I want to upgrade them, or do I go to the side panel for the upgrade?

Anywaysā€¦ Iā€™m back!!!

3 Likes

Welcome back!

2 Likes

Thank you!! :partying_face:

2 Likes

So, this showed up in my Youtube feed, itā€™s like they can read my mind or somethin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXQX-C9Chio&t

Video is titled " JEEP Dodge & Ram CANā€™T SELL TRUCKS or SUVS! Theyā€™re In TROUBLE!" with an ā€œITā€™S DONEā€ click-baity picture, of course I immediately went and watched it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Mwahahahahaha, YYYYAAAAAAASSSS!! Let them burn down to the ground, let them collapse :clap: :clap: :clap:

Couldnā€™t happen to a more deserving group imo, I lost so many thousands and thousands of dollars on repairing random BS over the years (ā€¦along with the usual tow truck bills, paying for a rental car while Jeep was in the shop, etc) with a Chrysler vehicle - absolute JUNK :-1:

Theyā€™re known for poor quality, yet theyā€™re now trying to rebrand themselves as a ā€œluxuryā€ brand and trying to sell $114k vehicles?? Itā€™s like, the audacity of themā€¦ GTFO out of here with that nonsense :smirk:

I love how he ā€œcompares and contrastsā€ the Chrysler dealership - which is full of unsold vehicles just taking up space/collecting dust - with a Toyota dealership, which is all ā€œsold outā€/the inventory lot looks fairly empty :laughing:

1 Like

Updating gear is fairly easy which is a lot for me to say. If you donā€™t want to raid or other endgame nonsense the Fyrakk assaults are good. Just hang around and then help others as they kill stuff and items drop that allow you to open chests as well as gear and upgrade currencies.

From there just about any vendor that does gearing upgrades will take all currencies and gear. I often go the the ones in Valdrakken who give the various PvE and PvP currencies and gear. Fairly decent gear drops from world quests and events. My characters are generally in the 385 to 410 gear level which is all I need for what I do.

Good luck and have fun.

1 Like

This is good to know, thank you!

1 Like

4 Likes

lol

ā€œThere is no spoon.ā€

4 Likes

unlocked old Scholomance last night.

time to get busy mog farming :smiley:

4 Likes

Titanic 2.0, NOT ENOUGH LIFE BOATS. This boat is a death trap!

:panda_face: :exclamation:

3 Likes