GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

I’ve just been suffering from depression since 2012. What hasn’t been bothering me.

On the bright side i was browsing through Youtube and found something cool and WoW related.

A bit of hit and miss though.

1 Like

Is this like the harry potter balenciaga one?

My favorite part of the AI is “AVADA BALENCIAGA!”

2 Likes

No. The one i showed is just still pictures with voices from the game i think?

2 Likes

Ok archimonde… no.

Kel’thuzad looks sick!

That was really interesting- it does struggle a lot with certain characters. But some of them are so on point

2 Likes

The Dragons in general look cool.

2 Likes

The way things are going (ai art, ai movies, ai music) eventtually there will be ai generated video games…

chrisnp/gotnov saying hi. other than my sinning, today was okay. my sins are scarlet though. oh well.

hope yall had better days and have better days than i had.

Seen Guardians of the Galaxy 3 finally. Wanted to make sure to catch it at the movies. When the movie opened to Radiohead I had this feeling that I was in for some depressing undertones. No offense to Radiohead and all. :dracthyr_nod: Anyways movie was alright… I don’t like to give spoilers. Could’ve been on the more fun side, but overall I did enjoy the movie.

I think I enjoyed the long action scene (seemed like they were going for the feel of one take/shot there) in the spaceship hallway the most. For the best scene.

Oh and I enjoyed lots of the weird factors in the movie. I am down with the weird. I didn’t mind the cute either. Lots of neat looking space creatures in there too. Dug those. One of the guys gave me Flamewaker from Molten Core vibes. He was an example of one of the many neat creatures they made. The way he communicated with emojis made him even more awesome. :dracthyr_love_animated: Along with some environments, couple of outfits too even. Loved that weird stuff. :dracthyr_heart:

I would recommend it for anyone to watch. I think they did try and grab at emotions a bit too much in this movie. It felt like several times but overall still enjoyable and recommend.

Happy I got to see it before Transformers Beast Wars comes out. People are still waiting on those mechagnome druids. Can’t wait to see what they can come up with for all the races.

2 Likes

just had an earthquake.

poor kitty!

he was too far away for me to grab, and i didn’t know how bad the shaking was going to get, so i just stood frozen, half in a squat, with my arms out like i was surfing…
watching the dangles on the chandelier lamp swinging.

…and when it stopped, kitty ran to the toilet, and started making weird MRAWH noises, and stretching his neck to try and look up the wall near the door… i think he thought the noise came from in there.

we’ve both calmed down a bit now :stuck_out_tongue:

time for bed and big cuddles (and hopefully no aftershocks) :grimacing:

2 Likes

Good to hear everyone is fine. Lots of empathy from southern California here.

Honestly, I didn’t know if the Australian mainland (as opposed to New Zealand) got earthquakes given what an ancient slab of continental plate you folks are riding.

1 Like

I am legit sooooo jealous of people that rolled/got lucky with a fast metabolism from birth lol

Visited my youngest brother today - for context he’s 5’7" and weighs maybe 130-135 lbs - walked into his room and saw a bunch of fast food bags everywhere, 2 opened boxes of cookies on the counter, a big ole’ opened bag of Cheetoes on his gaming PC desk, an opened Hershey’s chocolate bar on the corner of the desk, a random 20 oz bottle of half-drunk Mountain Dew, etc etc :laughing:

He’s 27 now and for as long as I’ve known him, ever since we were growing up together he has always been skinny! It seems like he NEVER gains weight/gains fat no matter what he eats, I am sooooo jealous :unamused:

Meanwhile, if I ate that same stuff as “carelessly” as he seems to do every day (…and with apparently 0 consequences thanks to his fast metabolism) you can rest assured I’ll be gaining maybe 6-8 lbs by the end of the month :clown_face:

That “winning the genetic lottery” tho, it’s something else isn’t it? :joy:

I’m sure we all know someone like this, whether it’s a family member or an acquiantance of some kind. These people got it made - it’s hard not to feel a little “ripped off” by the genetic lottery

4 Likes

“Give it time. Age will catch up with him. The older he gets, the more his metabolism will slow down. You will get to giggle at his belly, when he stops burning the food so quickly. Especially if he doesn’t change his eating habits.”

I wish I could install a prosthetic parasite that would just eat all the foods for me so I don’t gain weight but also not hurt me

2 Likes

“I know that feeling.”

With all the various advancements in technology over the years - I mean, we’re holding literal supercomputers in our hands (smartphones) - I’m surprised “science” still hasn’t figured out a simple pill that burns all excess fat or even outright “blocks” fat gain altogether :man_shrugging:

But then again, they can’t make any money/profits off of skinny, healthy people, much more profitable to just let obesity, disease, and cancer run wild and sell treatments as the general public’s health declines :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

it was only a little one, no damage that i can see.
about a year and a half ago, we had the biggest one i’ve ever experienced.
it was terrifying.
big shaking, and it lasted ages.
i have lots of dingle-dangles around the house, (stuff like crystals on strings, and handmade glass bead curtains) they were all swaying, and miniatures were falling off the shelves.
Heart in throat, just standing in a doorway holding onto the frame, wondering if it was ever going to stop.

I couldn’t handle living on a fault line. :expressionless:

4 Likes

“Now days, they say this is a bad move. You have less of a chance of something falling on you, if you go outside.”

1 Like

the place was shaking so hard, i wasn’t prepared to try and walk :grimacing:
i just went into panic mode and froze

2 Likes

Frightening!

I would think that such eating habits would result in getting fat. Stuff like this is why I only eat 2 meals per day with only a half a bag of Chips per day.

1 Like

So, i am finally getting around to getting a new computer and since i am not good at building them myself i have been shopping for a prebuilt. This is a up on the upper end of my spending limit.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-master-gaming-desktop-amd-ryzen-7-5700-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3060-ti-1tb-ssd-black/6533263.p?skuId=6533263

This look good? Yes i want to play WoW on high settings for once without having to set everything down to low for performance and i am wanting to play other games as well.

Think this will do decently enough?

2 Likes