GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

ooh it’s the Surfin bird!

:ear: :worm:

3 Likes

can my word be burger instead? not really in the mood for bird meat

/waves

Hi there Nobully :smiley:

ooo been a while since I heard that song

With extra ketchup, a big order of fries and a tall cold soda sounds good :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No new forum updates seen this month, maybe system too complex for one entire account system rework.

No account wide ignore, I guess the shinatagens will continue. As we creep up to next month expect a ton of shinatagens.

:panda_face:

2 Likes
2 Likes

:panda_face: :butter: :dog2:

4 Likes

3 Likes

I did it, but the stats didn’t look all that different in the end.
completion score was lower, but the run was faster, with more empowered used.
(and i accidentally killed Venari when I went to aoe some phylacteries… oops) :flushed:

6 Likes

Castlevania Grimoire of Souls opens up interesting implications for the Castlevania as a whole:

1. Dracula reincarnated once when he was separated from the power of Chaos(born from the Negative Emotions in the world) and still has ties to Darkness indicating he is being revived by the Ebony Stone which Walter implied would have happened to him if he wasn’t absorbed into the Crimson Stone which I assume holds the power of Chaos.

2. There were 4 Souls reincarnated from Dracula when Dracula was separated from Castlevania. One was Graham who had an Angelic Form bonded to him, another was Dario who had Aguni bonded to him, another was Soma who had Walter bonded to him and the last was Dmitrii who held what power of the Crimson Stone was not sealed off into the Solar Eclipse within Castlevania.

3. Him being killed while separated from Soma means he will reincarnate again as someone else and since Dracula’s 4 Soul Fragments bonded to everything except Walter’s Soul reincarnated immediately after Dracula’s demise while the part connected to Walter needed an entire day to reincarnate that means the part of Dracula bonded to Death will reincarnate before the part of Dracula connected to Walter.

4. Soma who clearly still has Dominance is still bonded to Walter’s Soul even after Dracula was separated from him in Grimoire of Souls.

5. Furthermore no one knows what happened to Dracula’s own Diary describing his actions in Castlevania Lament of Innocence. If anyone were to make that into a Grimoire of Souls then the Daywalker Carmilla could find a way to create a full powered version of the Crimson Stone and empower herself with an Ivory Stone while Walter-empowered Dracula can seek out Walter himself to infuse into the Whip of Alchemy.

An Ivory Stone logistically would be the opposite of the Ebony Stone. A Stone Elementally aligned with Light. Considering how Carmilla is behind the Witch Hunts that got Dracula’s Wife killed she would do well to empower her own Crimson Stone(acquired from Dracula’s Diary) with an Ivory Stone(acquired from the part of Dracula who incarnated into Graham) making her Dracula’s equal and opposite.

3 Likes

this morning the cat snuck up behind me… and i took a step backwards, and felt him on my heel, but i was already in motion.
i tried saving myself, but slammed my shoulder hit the corner of the wall, which spun my torso, and i kind of did some weird ballerina move to save myself.
i thought we were both ok.
…then i had a nap, and when i woke up i could barely move.
5 hours later and it’s starting to loosen up a bit.
i’ll try some anti-inflammatory gel before i go to bed.
i can deal with the pain… but i wouldn’t have been able to forgive myself if i’d hurt my beautiful kitty.

i’ll just have to pay more attention to my surroundings and make sure i know where he is.
(and not step backwards if i can’t see him!!) :grimacing:

every day is an adventure!!

2 Likes

Next week June hits, I need to find a summer mog to wear.

I have sunglasses, as a plate wearing I have very little choices for mogs.

I don’t have anything summerie to wear. :sob:

Diablo pet must have!

2 Likes

i have so much plate, i can never decide what to wear. :expressionless:

as you can see, i love ye olde gear :smile:

2 Likes

My cat loves to lay down behind our chairs in the computer room so we’ve really learned to look before rolling back and to give each other a heads-up when we see him.

He also loves to anticipate where I am going so is constantly cutting me off to lead the way. I’m trying to not think he’s really trying to kill me but sometimes I think I see that glint in his eyes… Must remember to get more canned food.

2 Likes

I get there are bikini plate tops, but I want shorts and a better variety of color. If sye system was a thing I could match things well.

Give me plate mini skirt.

3 Likes

Some of the Zandalari plate gear has kind of a miniskirt look to it with a few different colors for mog flexibility. Not the sexiest thing around but kind of sort of maybe works.

1 Like

I’ll see what I can put together. :confused:

We need more girlie stuff in WoW, most of this stuff is for boys.

3 Likes

omg yes.
i’ve learned to just stop dead in certain areas.
in the morning, he likes to wait until i’m walking through the skinniest part of the room, and rush past me.
if he’s on his little stool, he will jump down in front of me if i walk up the step into the dining room.
i’m just so worried i’ll stand on him.
it’s happened a couple of times, and i feel SO AWFUL!!
…he seems to have forgotten about it within 3 minutes.

i wonder if Lull’s “tankini” thread is still floating around…

2 Likes

i can’t find the old thread at all… it probably didn’t get carried over to these forums.
shame, it had some good info.

i found this youtube video though.

it has some cute sets, i love the Jade set.
Legplates of Blazing Light kind of look like a miniskirt with very high boots

2 Likes

Is Pippin a good pet to have?

I didn’t buy it from the trading post.

1 Like

My cat does this with my chair. She sleeps literally right next to the wheels. Then yelps if I move since it goes over tail. It’s so annoying! She won’t learn!

Then I spend 20 minutes petting her and cooing… maybe i’m the problem

2 Likes