GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

meow.
loser chrisnp/gotnov me lies around and does not very much. and loses at hearthstone and browses the web and forums and does not much else.

nice, but what is your plan for hitting honor level 500/getting the horsie? :crazy_face:

i havenā€™t pvpā€™d for ages.

i donā€™t have enough bag space for a pvp set :laughing:

:panda_face:

4 Likes

i fell through the ground again.

i guess iā€™m not getting that instance finished :stuck_out_tongue:

i did a different one, andā€¦

time to invent a new goal :grimacing:

4 Likes

ā€œGot your mail. Thank you ever so much!!!ā€
/big huggles

1 Like

3:20 - sdkasdjksa my axneityrrytt donā€™t fall omg heā€™s gonna fallll;l.

Spoilers: The tiny baby panda did not fall and die. Literally had my heart racing lol.
Many cute pandaā€™s. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

2 Likes

I really wish i could get out of the funk (i.e state of depression) i am in but it seems the more insane and dumber the world gets the deeper into depression i sinkā€¦

I canā€™t even remember the last time i logged into WoW cause i donā€™t really have anyone to play with or RP with.

5 Likes

/understanding hugs

2 Likes

I am known to long for Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Timeā€™s Goron City to appear in a Breath of the Wild-style setting so I was quite surprised to see a different City named Gorondia described as the oldest Goron City appearing in Tears of the Kingdom underneath Death Mountain alongside the boring Goron City from Breath of the Wild and described as the first Fire Temple.

Of course the first person to even call it a temple is a Goron from the modern era making assumptions about the aesthetic as itā€™s clearly not dedicated to worshiping anything unlike the Boat that serves as the Wind Temple dedicated by the Rito to the Zonai Rabbit ā€œGodsā€ who founded Hyrule alongside Hyliaā€™s descendants.

That said I still wish to see the Ocarina of Time versions of Goron City and the Fire Temple in a perfect version of Hyrule alongside a Goron-inhabited Gorondia and Iā€™d accept the existence of the Goron Mining City as a compromise.

I want Hyrule to reclaim the wonder of the past. I want the Kokiri to be back! I want the Ocarina of Time Zoras to inhabit Tears of the Kingdomā€™s Zoraā€™s Domain! I want the Spirit Temple of Ocarina of Time and the Arbiterā€™s Ground of Twilight Princess restored to the Gerudo Desert! I want Lon Lon Ranch! I want the Parella of Skyward Sword to return to Lake Floria!

1 Like

I just got exalted with The Ascended.
better late than never? :upside_down_face:

i also noticed thereā€™s some new stuff which has been added in our statistics tab.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear it, whatā€™s been bothering you?

3 Likes

Time for bed.

3 Likes

Lightforged draenei, magā€™har and pandaren donā€™t have lore connection to warlocks.

I will only accept warlock pandaren if Nomi turned out to be a dreadlord and those pandas chose to follow him

Light + fel =explody.

Or light is taken over by fel energy just like Illidan case.

If Blizzard is going to just plug in stuff that has no reason or sense, time to pony up those tails for Worgens than.

:panda_face:

2 Likes

(takes the free 7 day game time)

Baby is 6mos. Lovely C-Section.

5 Likes

meh, I donā€™t care myself

Personally Iā€™m looking forward to Panda Druids, Gnome Paladins, and even Undead Paladins just for the lols :drooling_face:

2 Likes

welcome back and i feel like i owe you an apology a bad call was made on my part and for that i apologize

3 Likes

Uhā€¦OKā€¦sure LOL

2 Likes

well you know we elfs got to look out for one another

3 Likes