GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

Yep, it’s more of how Bliz handles threads that reach over 20’000 not deleted posts :slight_smile:

But You do imply what could be a slight problem decades down the road.

In 2035, when the wow player base is waiting the upcoming x-pac “World of Warcraft : The Search for a story without too many plotholes” players might be wondering what we were thinking :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

“I am hoping they read this, and change the title for us.”

1 Like

We’ll see where it goes.

This thread would definitely be new territory for bliz.

Have you looked back at the posts made by the OP. Just a sea of closed threads (oh man that system is such a troll :rofl: :rofl: - wonder if it ever got flagged :slight_smile: )

1 Like

“What posts?”

1 Like

for the continuation - “system” way up there on post #1 of this thread.

It has 3016 posts. When u view activity, its just a sea of automatic closure posts.

This part 2 thread might be the first time a bliz automated forum feature got likes

2 Likes

“AH! Those posts. Yeah. I added one too.”

1 Like

Some folks in bliz must scratch their heads over us sometimes

"Oh man - Shadowlands, they want to burn us at the stake for…but our automated system feature - they give likes…what is it with these people " :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

“We are just thanking them, for caring about us.”
/smile

1 Like

Surprised and pleased how both current active GD lounge threads have done

1 Like

“Indeed.”
/smile

1 Like

I see the rest of GD had another , well only way to call it is another Sunday :rofl:

1 Like

“Sunday Funday.”
/LOL

1 Like

Family was frazzling me a little yesterday - so for my own mind I avoided it till the calm of morning hit :slight_smile:

I find it more enjoyable when I’m relaxed :smiley:

1 Like

“The gems for my next Tall Walking Stick should arrive this week. Happy thought.”
/grin

1 Like

ooo fantastic :slight_smile:

ooo darkmoon.

I can push one of my blue elfys along

1 Like

“I wonder how they will do the Faire in Classic.”

1 Like

“You gonna catch up with my DK today?”

1 Like

lord willin and the bank phone don’t ring yep yep :slight_smile:

1 Like

“It only takes a few minutes.”

1 Like

I can send notes on classic darmoon too - but thinking this month might be a pass.