GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

i thought so too

1 Like

Can I join too :3

1 Like

yep same rules as the other lounge - all who come as friend are welcome

3 Likes

“FURRFIST!!!”
/running pounce
/huggle
/cookie
/happy grin

1 Like

How’s things Cyndi :3

1 Like

“Slow, but relaxing. How you doing?”

It’s a pretty slow day for me as well. I was just running through some SQL for a tech assessment tomorrow but I’m getting kinda tired. Also wanted to exercise today but feeling kinda lazy now :frowning:

2 Likes

“What is your favorite type of exercise?”

1 Like

I’m used to doing HIIT but I’m trying to do some strength training lately. Only issue is that I always associate weights with pain so I dread doing it.

1 Like

“Mine use to be roller skating, but I can’t do that any more. So I just ride my Spin Bike for an hour a day.”

1 Like

That sounds like fun tbh. Do you watch shows while doing that?

1 Like

“Of course.”
/smile

1 Like

“Besides Wow, do you have any Hobbies?”
/smile

1 Like

No dedicated hobbies tbh. I’ve been playing Lost Ark quite a lot recently, and I have interests in things like astrology, tarot, and I spend an unhealthy amount of time reading up about things like attachment styles, enneagrams, and MBTI.

I used to enjoy writing stories as well but I haven’t since 2020. Things got wild and I lost the groove.

Also I love watching psyiconic on tiktok lmao. She’s a troll that RPs a certain persona to random people on lives, and have even done acts with Doja Cat.

1 Like

Good Day Everyone!!

Just finished a day at the zoo… time to relax and play games now! :rofl:
I’m replaying Morrowind feeling nostalgic.

4 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Higurashinonakakoroni/comments/u6h6hf/higurashi_mei_demon_girls_rika_and_hanyuu_satoko/

Judging from the Lore description I might be wrong about who is Kyrie Ushiromiya: Kyrie is infact the Demon Girls.

That means that Chloe was possessed by a Demon Girl to kill Koshka.

How does the Characters deal with the Demon? Killing the Rudolf/Chloe Virus implanted within Hosts linked to the Demons to force the Host to possess the Demons themselves.

Hanyuu and Rika were the test runs of the process killed to see if they would transfer to their Real World Counterparts.

Kazuho and Ayaka were both infused with the Chloe Virus and killed in order to transfer them into the Demon Counterpart(Demon Hanyuu and Demon Rika) stopping their rampage.

Satoko wasn’t transferred to her Real World Counterpart because she was just too powerful to kill so in the end she will be tearing through reality physically when she arrives in the Real World.

All that’s left is to take out Une then initiate the transfer of Nao to Demon Satoko who would be Une’s true self.

Once that is done all but 3 of the incarnations of Kyrie Ushiromiya/Erika Furudo would be killed by Eva.

So the Demon Rika/Aya, Demon Hanyuu/Kazuho, Demon Satoko/Une and Featherine Augustus Aurora are the Ryun invaders…

As for which one is Hanyuu’s ancestor: Featherine judging from the name as Hanyuu’s Mother has the same name as Hanyuu. Ironic how the Bloodline of Ryun is strong enough to make the Clansmen of one Clan resemble the Founder of another Ryun Clan!

Of course it may be that Featherine is Kazuho’s Twin Sister with Hanyuu’s Daughter Ouka being Aya’s point of infection into Hinamizawa…

Kazuho of course is the source of the Hinamizawa Syndrome so her transfer to her Demon Self destroys the Syndrome instantly outside of the variant created by Takano explaining the setting of Gou/Sotsu which becomes Lambdadelta’s Gameboard for her own entertainment(not to mention ensuring Destiny is fulfilled).

1 Like

Ahahahaha… ooooh man, I got a real good chuckle out of seeing this reddit post just now :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/comments/x5s5e9/blizzard_finaly_offer_a_fix_to_the_large_ques/

(posting a link because I’d rather not “give them any ideas” if you know what I mean :clown_face: )

1 Like

Reforged Shadowlands? Only way to reforge SL is to force it upon Classic players and charge $80 for upgrades.

1 Like

“That was actually for the last thread. The System made this one, and just added a number. We usually change the last word, to fit the x-pac we are going into. The threads take a long time to cap.”
/smile

3 Likes

Warhammer 40K’s Echoes of Eternity Novel has juicy details and… well Angron feebly says “no” when Sanguinius decides to rip out the Butcher’s Nails that had been driving Angron into a Frenzy.

Ironically the Daemon Primarchs all seem to retain their personalities aside from Fulgrim(who was possessed by a Daemon before his Soul returned to his Body) and Magnus. Of course in Magnus’s case it’s due to having his Soul shattered doing the same to his personality traits.

Come to think of it most Daemon Princes act quite differently from Chaos Cultists associated with said Daemon Prince’s Patron Deity.

Angron is a broken man wanting release, Mortarion is a gloomy man obsessed with Death and Kadex is a Cold Schemer who is obsessed with Neatness despite working with a Plague God to spread Plagues.

Their Chaos Cultists on the other hand devolve into losing their personalities becoming little more than extensions of the Chaos Gods themselves.

Fun Fact: Khorne according to the latest Codex is the sort of Chaos God to turn any Cowards running from his Armies into Brass Statues. You either give him your Skull or you become a Statue.

Those who run away are the most detested in Khorne’s eye with showoffs trying taking their time being second most detested and Sorcerers(Cowards who beg for aid from Rival Gods instead of offering Blood or worthy Skulls for Khorne’s Gifts) being third most detested.

Khorne gives Gifts in exchange for offerings of Blood(regardless of method used as using Nanomachines to offer a Planet’s worth of Blood is worthy of Daemon Princehood) or Worthy Skulls(taken from powerful prey or a hard won battle).

Incidentally the Bloodlust of Khornate Cults isn’t from constantly worshipping him but from being exposed to the Blood that he bestows on the Battlefield. A Daemon Prince of Khorne who doesn’t want Bloodlust would simply swap the Bloodlust-inducing Blood with normal Blood on his personal Daemon World.

Nurgle and Slaanesh are the only ones actively altering their Cultists’ personalities from the looks of things and in Nurgle’s case this doesn’t work on Daemon Princes.

Working for Khorne backfires if you don’t find a way to become a Daemon Prince before the Blood of Khorne shows up.

Working for Nurgle backfires every time.

Working for Slaanesh backfires every time.

Working for Tzeentch gets a big red target painted on you by every Faction in the Galaxy including other followers of Tzeentch(not that you don’t already have a big red target painted on you to begin with).