GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

yep, got the photos i took for ya all propped up

I’ll probably send them over on bt

“We need to get our DKs to the mail box, so we can send them some bags.”

1 Like

and do it before zombie fest too

another reason to do today

1 Like

“So very true.”

1 Like

For what the xpac is - the whole pre-patch event is very appropriate. It just got annoying after a while

1 Like

Legion imo was another good pre-patch

I don’t recall much about pre-patches in cat or wod

1 Like

“I don’t recall one for WoD either.”

1 Like

I think Cata’s prepatch involved retaking Gnomeregan and Darkspear Isles. I didn’t play that though, but wish I had. WoD… I kinda forgot but I remember some questline in the Blasted Lands.

2 Likes

Heck - for legion overall I only had 2 gripes

1. We rogues should have been based at ravenholdt :slight_smile:
  2. The followup story (BFA) really dropped the ball badly
2 Likes

“So much THIS!!!”

1 Like

oooo now I recall.

Yes, we had orc invasions in blasted lands

and hello there Furr /wave
Good Morning and all that :smiley:

2 Likes

Honestly I still wish the class halls remained as our base of operations throughout every expansion…

2 Likes

yessss

Even if Cyn and i don’t think much of where they based us - it was a good concept

2 Likes

You know the thing that always makes me lethargic to invest fully in WoW is how we seem to lose features from each expansion.

Imagine a world where they expanded on Class Halls, threw in some Garrison features and MoP farming and relationship bars.

2 Likes

Agreed

I still go back to leap off mount neverrest from time to time with a glider :smiley: and I stop by to see my tree from the last quest (that was soooo how to end an expac)

and in legion - Tess Greymane was coo (the Greymane women rock-- the Greymane male- we won’t go there) and Lillian Voss sitting on the side reading a book upside down and not caring what u think is perfect. So I would have loved to have them along in Ardenweald :slight_smile:

1 Like

As to the current Xpac

I wouldn’t mind 2 good followups
I’d have no problem going off to help Syl free nelfy souls weekly still.

and where Syl is the only Main character actually getting nelfs out of the maw (looking at you leaders of stormwind ) i wouldn’t mind an occasional world quest where we blast greymane and little lion with sparkles - kind of in thanks for doing nothing for the nelfs :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

“I’d rather blast them with spikes.”
/wicked giggle

2 Likes

naw, I want to show them proper respect as a good ole country nelf

Like u remember that big old pidgeon in bfa that had - well, slightly active inards that u’d use to bombard pirates with.

Coating Anduin and Greymane in droppings from a massive pidgeo seems adequate for their kingly levels :rofl:

2 Likes

“That DOES sound fair.”
/grin

1 Like

has vision of cyndi not cashing the quest in for hours so she can cover Greymane in glory over and over :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes