GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

Oh ya? Details?

Sounds interesting

Just realized the possibility that Ange represents a Counter-Virus to the Hinamizawa Syndrome which would make George Ushiromiya the Hinamizawa Syndrome and Lambdadelta’s Love Child.

It would also make Eva into both Takano and Lambdadelta.

Eva-Takano gets shot with a counter to the Hinamizawa Syndrome’s Antidote/Hideyoshi by Kyrie/Toujirou Mitake thus causing her demise due to Terminal Hinamizawa Syndrome followed by attacking the samples of the Beatrice Virus with an Antidote while Rudolf/Vier Dreissig tests Ange on the samples of the Hinamizawa Syndrome/George she currently has killing it.

Lambdadelta kills both Vier and Toujirou to get the Ange-Virus and unleashes it on Hinamizawa wiping out the Hinamizawa Syndrome while programming a sample of the Ange-Virus injected into Rika to head to St. Lucia knowing she would drag Satoko along with her to test out how the Ange-Virus inside works under stress.

Bernkastel unfortunately plays the Game Master of the Fragment on the final round cutting the test short by placing her pieces wherever she wanted thus ensuring that Satoko would let Rika go to St. Lucia by herself.

Lambdadelta was humiliated and extracted the Ange-Rika from normal Rika which led to Ange-Satoko to leap out of Rika chasing after her.

The fact that Lambdadelta seems to care about Ange shows that she sees the Virus as family.

Of course her next Virus the Lambdadelta-Virus is making an appearance during Higurashi Mei and is infecting everyone. We still don’t see how the Test Run of the Lambdadelta Virus goes even though we see Eua mistaking Satoko for it in Higurashi Gou.

Higurashi Meguri seems to be Lambdadelta starting up the Gou Gameboard again this time making sure to rectify the last problem by making Satoko be willing to let Rika go to St. Lucia on her own while arranging Rika’s death in each of the Fragments.

The Virus reacts to stress by turning Satoko into someone desperate to regain control over her fate by becoming the culprit while hoping to be put out of her misery while leaving an impression on Rika’s mind.

In the end Umineko has 3 Culprits: Eva-Beatrice, Rudolf and Kyrie who massacred Eva, Hideyoshi, George, Jessica, Natsuhi(the Virus who rejected Beatrice’s presence necessitating it being injected into Hanyuu by Rosa), Krauss, Beatrice(spawned from Featherine’s Horn after Rosa broke it off of her banishing her from the physical realm), Battler(who was killed via injection with Beatrice), Maria/Hanyuu-Beatrice, Rosa and the Servants.

Funny how Maria was infact Hanyuu-Beatrice and was killed by having Beatrice extracted from Hanyuu by Kyrie who dumped Hanyuu into the Higurashi Mei setting awaiting infection by the Lambdadelta Virus while Lambdadelta proceeded to mix the extracted Beatrice Virus with the Ange Virus in order to save said Beatrice Virus from using up too much of her power.

So, I wasn’t the only one thinking this.

4 Likes

I might have been too premature to call Maria Hanyuu-Beatrice.

I’m back to assuming Maria is the Demon Virus that created Demon Hanyuu, Demon Rika and Demon Satoko. All 3 got injected with the Beatrice Virus by Kyrie shrinking/killing them.

In that case that means that Hanyuu was infected with Beatrice by Demon Hanyuu out of boredom.

Beatrice’s symptoms are thus: The host shrinks into a Child-Form and gains the Au Au verbal tick. Even Bernkastel shows the symptoms though since Featherine is the Kuwadorian Beatrice she is much better at infecting than Yasuda/Eua so the Au Au only appears when the person attempts to say Aurora.

Bernkastel can spread the Virus herself and has done so to Erika Furudo and Dlanor A Knox explaining why both are children.

EVA-Beatrice is Lambdadelta who is a Beatrice-infected version of Takano and the source of the Lambdadelta Virus and the one who has sole access to the Ange Virus(due to killing the scientists who made it).

Now imagine Satoko infected with Beatrice and given the ability to traverse the Sea of Fragments as well as take Rika in and out of Loops personally rather than rely on Eua.

2 Likes

My Roommate / best friend brought it more or less in the past. I had never thought about it that way until they had.

1 Like

I’m surprised Matt Patt didn’t have a film theory about the Wizard of Oz.

:tornado:

Just realized the possibility that Kyrie is the Golden Eyes Virus. It is infact an experimental version of the Hinamizawa Syndrome.

In that case Bernkastel is Chloe Ironside and her Teammate in Ciconia When They Cry named Koshka is the one person successfully infected with both Beatrice and the L6 Hinamizawa Syndrome thus becoming Lion Ushiromiya.

Unfortunately Bernkastel under the influence of the L6-Hinamzawa Syndrome killed her.

Lion Ushiromiya was Kyrie/L6-Hinamzawa Syndrome’s first victim years after Rosa, Hideyoshi and the Horn of Beatrice in Ciconia’s Fragment were killed off by her(after Vier Dreissig killed the Natsuhi Virus while Hideyoshi killed Krauss).

L6-Hinamzawa Syndrome of course forced Lambdadelta to invoke the power of Beatrice/Featherine’s Horn in order to save herself from infection.

Ange the hybrid between Lambdadelta/Eva and L6-Hinamzawa Syndrome was the most promising Virus though Lambdadelta wanted to test it on Satoko and thus programmed Rika with the Lambdadelta Virus itself. Satoko reacted to the Ange Virus in an even worse way than she reacted to the L6-Hinamzawa Syndrome.

Incidentally if Bernkastel is Gold Eyes Rika then Erika never had an interaction with normal Rika in Higurashi Mei but had been interacting with Bernkastel the whole time with Bernkastel trying to avoid drawing attention by denying a relationship only to return while no one was looking and beat up Erika under her true identity.

That also explains why we never see Bernkastel onscreen during Mei since it would give away the fact that she is wearing her Green Sundress.

i knew it!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Higurashinonakakoroni/comments/x3l2ad/higurashi_mei_magic_angel_rika_and_magic_angel/

And here we see evidence of the manipulations of Lambdadelta.

She infected Rika when she became an Idol then drew her to her location at St. Lucia where she was the Student Council President and infected Satoko right there and then!

I have no doubt the L6-Hinamizawa Syndrome Satoko is the same one from the fragment where Rika became an Idol.

The moment she realized that Rika was secretly replaced with a Bernkastel-possessed Tsukuyami she unleashed her power and went hunting for Rika(Hanyuu was turned into Kazuho by Bernkastel who went and split off a Tsukuyami to pose as Hanyuu) outside the world(not realizing that Rika was still in the World elsewhere doing Idol work until Lambdadelta killed her).

The Satoko that Rika left behind is now tracking her while the one she dragged with her to St. Lucia is trying to bring in other Players to Rika’s current Fragment figure out how to stop her draining(the Lambdadelta-Satoko is being drained by someone whom I suspect is Lambdadelta considering how she pulled Rika in the direction of St. Lucia against her will).

Lambdadelta truly is Eva Ushiromiya.

4 Likes

Ugh :man_facepalming:

Welp, day 3 of not being able to play the game :woozy_face:

They really need to fix this BS. This is not a charity, this is a paid $15/month service and you would think the servers would be playable 24/7, it’s getting old :yawning_face:

2 Likes

Here, have a Snickers.

You are not you when your hungry.

gives Warzug a Snickers

Now you can fell grumpy, still hungry and feel slightly fatter.

:panda_face:

1 Like

KH4 will show off exactly what D&D’s “Belief Shapes the Planes” means by invoking it upon the Kingdom Hearts Multiverse!

Kingdom Hearts Dark Road and KH3’s Frozen Level both heavily imply that rule with Kingdom Hearts Union χ suggesting that the Master of Masters is interested in visiting Worlds formed from the beliefs of those besides himself and his Book of Prophecies.

In that case Xion having a special Backstory in KH 358/2 days is because Roxas wanted her to have one(because he himself was special compared to everyone else before him so the new Member must be more special) so the Multiverse bent over backward to give her one.

She reformed from No.i because Roxas’s belief that No.i was her made No.i into her allowing No.i to replace the holes in Axel and Riku’s Memories without taking apart Sora’s Memories.

At this rate the discovery of the “Belief Shapes the Worlds” thing by Sora will probably inspire the creation of Nobody versions of various Characters from the Dark Road and χ Eras. Mostly because Sora starts speaking to Luxord on the matter of Nobodies in the presence of Strelitzia.

Imagine the comedy when Kairi walks into Twilight Town and a Nobody Version of her KH2 Self Spawns from Luxord’s willing Nobody Kairi into existence. Nobody Strelitzia showing up and explaining the whole “Belief Shapes the Worlds” rule to Kairi, Mickey and Yen Sid will be interesting to see to say the least.

Calling it now: The Black-Haired Girl-loving Writer of Kingdom Hearts(who created Xion) is going to make a Good Girl made of Pure Darkness just for the sake of it while making her as Awesome and Pure-Hearted as possible!

Once the whole Belief Shapes Worlds thing is shown off in Kingdom Hearts I’m sure other Fiction in Media will get in on it! It will become a Fad and Hasbro will start making Cartoon TV Shows on it!

D&D(which Square Enix constantly rips off) was the first Work of Fiction to heavily pull the “Belief Shapes the Planes” thing and if Kingdom Hearts advertises it then Hasbro will get the idea to create multiple works of Fiction to take advantage of the Market.

Edit: In other news https://www.reddit.com/r/toarumajutsunoindex/comments/x4c113/toaru_kagaku_no_mental_out_vol_2_ch_121_mangadex/ heavily implies that Kuroko Shirai is the true 1st-Ranked Level 5

That means she secretly exposed Shokuhou to Shadow Metal(which obtains and gives out Abilities) in order to give herself Mental Out. Once she gained access to Shokuhou’s brain she quickly invoked Game of Thrones to make everyone play Politics for the sake of testing Shokuhou.

Kuroko even threw out the threat of disbanding the cliques through one of the Clique Leaders which logistically should be a bad idea considering how many people would stoop to Murder to maintain the Cliques.

That should tell you how reckless the 1st-Ranked Level 5 is. She uses the Shadow Metal to preform Mental Out from a distance too. She probably obtained a Metal User too.

Funny how I considered Uiharu to be the 6th-Ranked Level 5 but only just now suspect Kuroko to be the 1st-Ranked Level 5 Esper! She naturally got herself deliberately removed from the list to hide her presence though I’m sure Aleister Crowley knows who she is full well.

1 Like

i finally hit 70! but bc is now gone forever /sigh

1 Like
3 Likes

Just realized the possibility that Chloe Ironside is not Bernkastel but Rudolf Ushiromiya and only shared a Body with Bernkastel/Kyrie Ushiromiya until after some point in Ciconia When They Cry.

What is the reason for my suspicion?

I suspect that Glowing Red Pupil Hanyuu is a sign of a symptom of a George Ushiromiya Virus due to the fact that that particular Hanyuu has Shyness similar to Shannon while Red Iris Hanyuu and Ange Beatrice doesn’t.

Furthermore it is Glowing Red Pupil Hanyuu that is infected with Chloe Ironside’s Gold Eyes Virus. Who did Rudolf kill? George Ushiromiya and no one else.

Beatrice AKA the Child Curse reacts to Viruses in specific manners: George Ushiromiya results in the Shannon Reaction while Jessica Ushiromiya results in the Kanon Reaction.

Miyao Mitake’s Viral Condition Battler results in both Shannon, Kanon and Beatrice Reactions at once.

Rudolf/Chloe results in no Reaction at all while Kyrie/Bernkastel results in repeating Au as Au Au whenever it comes up in a sentence or word.

Natsuhi either fails to accept the Beatrice condition or it accepts it without transforming the Host.

Lambdadelta/Eva in it’s purest(unaltered) condition has Beatrice react to it by de-aging and decreasing the maturity of the host. Lambdadelta can bury Chloe’s infection under the Ange infection.

I’m sure Lambdadelta gave Chloe-Virus Satoko her own Virus using Ange-Satoko as fuel in order to turn Chloe-Virus Satoko into Kawata so that she can kill Kazuho(Chloe-Virus Hanyuu) and Ayaka(Bernkastel-Variant Hinamizawa Syndrome infected Demon Rika) in order to revert them into their true form using the Red Truth as an anchor.

Since Ange is involved and Ange is the Witch/Virus of Resurrection that means that all of the Dead members of the Ushiromiya Family of Viruses will be revived not just Rudolf and Kyrie.

The George-Virus will be revived in Chloe-Virus Hanyuu for instance(since the Ange Beatrice Hanyuu already exists) and the Demons(of the Maria Virus) will be revived as well.

The Virus who is not of the Ushiromiya Family is the enemy at the time. Beatrice is Featherine’s branch of Viruses that De-Age the Patient more often than not.

Judging from Kawata calling all the Worlds except the one where Shion and Mion are swapped and Satoko’s family are still alive with Takano not going on a rampage Dream Worlds I would assume that Lambdadelta, Chloe, their younger sister and their oldest sibling are dreamers of that Dream World.

In otherwords Chloe is the real Rika Furude and the younger sibling of Lambdadelta. Rika’s mother disappears with her husband incidentally… Since we have no details of the entirety of Rika’s Family in the Real(as Mei put it) World we must consider the possibility that Rika is not an only child.

Kinzo therefore must be Rika’s missing father and thus must have made the deal with Featherine Augustus Aurora to create the Sea of Fragments.

So… Where is Featherine and Kinzo?.. They must have a lab holding them surely…

Lambdadelta and Bernkastel would be working to not only revive the Ushiromiya Family of Viruses but do it in a roundabout way that is as brutal as possible and bring people from the Dream Worlds over in whatever manner is best.

the old DK starting zone was nice to revisit in wotlk and the ending as you go to the new capital city with your new alliance as everyone is throwing rotten fruit at you and yelling get out of here! just reminded me i’m a dk in always :stuck_out_tongue: and not much has changed

I feel so leaderless on my horde :frowning:

2 Likes

That chicken looking fly

1 Like