GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

I’m going to bed.

Goodnight and i hope you have a good nights rest. I’m sorry i’m having a hard time knowing what to say but i hope i said something that helped. And i honestly meant it that yif i’m online and you need someone to listen to you then i will.

1 Like

and to anyone else
/drink of champions
man it’s been years since i did that lol

2 Likes

Doing a normal run for snail schematic Saterday!

Get your ZM consuls open.

I’ll let y’all know what time Friday, my discord on my phone has been zoinky hopefully I’ll have it fixed by Friday.

:dracthyr_blob_dance_animated::panda_face: :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

legendary hero stigmadane reporting in

2 Likes

“Welcome to our Realm Of Insanity.”
/wave
/smile

2 Likes

Just realized what Battler’s Sin was:

The Battler who Beatrice thought she was challenging was Miyao Mitake only for Lambdadelta to dump the Battler of Bernkastel’s Umineko Game Board on Beatrice/Chloe’s lap.

Umineko was intended to serve as a reminder to Miyao that his/her not appearing in the Higurashi Rei Loops caused the Rokkenjima Massacre and that no one survived(no thanks to Bernkastel(Kyrie) and Featherine(Rudolf) killing Red Eyes Rika(George), Rika(Hideyoshi), Fragment Hanyuu(Eva), Satoko(Krauss), Red Eyes Satoko(Jessica), Seshat(Rosa) and the Demon versions of Rika, Hanyuu and Satoko(all 3 are Maria & Erika).

When Beatrice realized that she had the wrong Battler she tried to weasel it out but Ange forced her to leave the Beatrice Piece in place while she found a way to get the symbolic representation of herself from Battler’s World placed into Beatrice while scrambling to find Miyao for her own Game.

Unfortunately for her I’m sure Bernkastel has found Lion Ushiromiya/Beako already and is pitting her and Miyo Takano/Vier Dreissig(as Asumu) against Miyao/Meow(as Battler and Ange) for her own amusement.

Beako probably has no plan besides being used as a plot device to keep Umineko Gou going.

Go to log in and get greeted by this:

welp, I guess that means no Classic tonight :joy:

Guess I’ll go check my alts mission tables and log off to go do somethin else

2 Likes

Possibly bots?

Hence your position in line.

2 Likes

i just released totem bar is back!

Goodnight all and if Alice is around i hope you are ok.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Just realized the possibility that Umineko When They Cry: Requiem of the Golden Witch ties into Rika’s Story up to Higurashi When They Cry: Gou/Sotsu.

Rika is Kinzo/Battler.

Rika in all likelihood killed a Demon/Witch named Beatrice and devoured it’s flesh then became Oyashiro-Sama then to hide her living for so long used one of her Memory Fragments from the Sea of Fragments to summon a false history for herself creating a replacement Oyashiro-Sama who upon meeting the Rosa of the plot discovered she is a fictional character and created Hanyuu before dropping dead.

Hanyuu AKA Yasuda had 2 Faces: Shannon AKA Kid Hanyuu and Kanon AKA the Hanyuu who raised Ouka Furude. She later met Rika who wiped her own Memories becoming Battler as she realized Hanyuu was the Oyashiro-Sama replacement.

It was only after Higurashi Rei and Dr. Irie’s killing of the myth of Ouka Furude and others that Rika discovered who she was reuniting with the title of Oyashiro-Sama to become herself again as Lambdadelta.

At the same time the first replacement Oyashiro-Sama revived and realized she could create stories and thus created the setting used by Ange who was a replica Rika.

Ange-Rika went to St. Lucia because of Takano AKA Eva and was tormented by Witch Satoko AKA EVA-Beatrice(chosen by the Kuwadorian Beatrice AKA Eua). Eva eventually dies(I.E. Takano leaves abruptly) and EVA-Beatrice takes over as the Villain.

Natsuhi(Hanyuu’s Spear) is “accidentally” destroyed by EVA-Beatrice(bye bye Hanyuu’s spear) and Krauss/Riku is done in by the Hinamizawa Syndrome/Hideyoshi.

Hideyoshi, Demon Rika, Demon Hanyuu and Demon Satoko all get “killed” by Dr. Irie(he declared there was a Hinamizawa Syndrome killing all associations with the supernatural while also declaring it dead and gone by the time of Gou) who himself had been killed countless times by Takano/Eva.

No idea who George is other than the fact that he or it as the case may be is killed by Rudolf who may infact be Bernkastel. George therefore must be the culprit of the Rei Manga.

And yes I’m assuming Rosa is Demon Rika with Demon Hanyuu and Demon Satoko being Maria(who gave Yasu/Hanyuu the role of Shannon/Chibi-Hanyuu).

3 Likes

Come with me
and you’ll be
in a world of OSHA violations.

:candy: :rofl: :candy:

:panda_face:

2 Likes

today was a very deciding day irl as to my future just hopeing it works out for the best :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Case in point: Ange goes to Rokkenjima via a boat called Hanyuu-Maru. Hanyuu/Yasuda gave up the title of Oyashiro-Sama/Beatrice and became a Boat leaving Battler behind. She went from one piece of furniture to another…

1 Like

Thinking about OSHA, I wonder how many OSHA violations Siege of Orgrimmar and Black Rock foundry have.

Come on Blizz Willy Wonka has 60 OSHA violations, can you make a raid that can do better?

:panda_face:

1 Like