GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

if you do Watch Return To Oz. Glenda was not the one who took the Ruby Slippers after Dorothy left Oz. I won’t say who did. You’ll have to watch it to find out.

Fun Fact: The Actress who played Glenda was 54 years old at the time the movie was made.

1 Like

I just discovered that Miyo Takano was pregnant by the end of Higurashi When They Cry Sotsu.

Considering this fact and the fact that Dr. Irie recognizes a Disease in the Higurashi Rei Manga I suspect that Sakiko is Miyo Takano’s Daughter adopted by Satoko(due to looking so similar due to Eye Color despite inheriting Takano’s Hair Color) and infact Lambdadelta.

Lambdadelta’s motives would naturally be the same as her mother’s(to become a God). I suspect that she is also a Looper working for Eua and the Game Master of the Higurashi Gameboard(directly possessing her mother until the final Loop) and Higurashi Gou/Sotsu Gameboard(directly possessing her mother to make her leave Hinamizawa ensuring her own birth).

I also suspect her of infecting Rika & Satoko with her own Virus(the symptoms of which Dr. Irie first seen in Takano after giving birth) in order to ensure Satoko dies so that she doesn’t have to be raised by her. Unfortunately Bernkastel made certain that even she couldn’t defy fate by placing her pieces(Rena, Shion, Mion and Keiichi) right in the right place to get Satoko and Rika to stop fighting and go their separate ways to cool off.

Once the reveal of Lambdadelta’s identity is shown in the Higurashi Rei Manga the Higurashi Meguri Manga will drop all subtlety by revealing Lambdadelta who will reveal that Satoko is not her and merely her infected future Adopted Mother.

https://libredd.it/r/Higurashinonakakoroni/comments/r3bbia/higurashi_rei_hoshiwatashihenoniokoshihen/ Just got my head turning and Kururu’s braid and Eye Color is suspiciously like Jestress from Ciconia’s.

She also has 2 Ponytails like Une(who also has Jestress’s Eye Color) so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was Une and her “God” is Lambdadelta whom I assume is taking on the form of Kawata.

In that case the Gold Eyes Rika from Mei is definitely Chloe Ironside. She would possess Rika and take her place while ensuring another Rika in the Timeline where the Dam Project continued as planned would receive Rika’s Memories(the Lambdadelta Virus infected Satoko was able to impart memories onto Satoko in Mei so it shouldn’t be hard for Chloe to do the same to Rika).

Chloe would also infect Hanyuu and disguise her as Kazuho Kimiyoshi(I’m sure Lambdadelta was secretly infuriated at hearing the name since it was the name of one of the false parents raising her) and later use the Tsukuyami to force Rika to loop enough to create a Witch which Chloe turned into either Nao or Ayaka Furude.

If the latter in both cases than both Kazuho and Ayaka have been turned into Demon Hanyuu and Demon Rika due to being shot by Lambdadelta.

As soon as the Chloe Virus Satoko finds Chloe(inhabiting Rika’s Body having expelled Rika’s Witch as Ayaka Furude) she will not hesitate to turn Chloe Virus Satoko into Demon Satoko. Technically I suspect that Nao is Chloe Virus Satoko at the moment.

4 Likes

I still think a flying monkey pet would be cool.

:panda_face:

5 Likes

Just realized that Chloe Ironside might be Inori Mikazuki…

Ciconia is a ripoff of Hinamizawa to the point where there is a Takano Ripoff present in Vier Dreissig so it should not be surprising for Chloe’s 2 personas to be based on Rika and Hanyuu with the Hanyuu-like persona going Au Au just like Hanyuu.

Chloe is starting to sound like Beatrice which makes me suspect that Beako(whom Higurashi, Ciconia and Umineko Fans are getting info on August 31st) imparted some of herself onto her.

Chloe is the start of the Beako infection(AKA Beatrice) while Keitarou is the start of Sakiko/Lambdadelta/Rudolf and Kururu/Jestress/Kyrie’s infection(AKA Battler).

As for the other pieces:

Krauss represents the single Ingot of Golden Magic infecting the Hinamizawa Main Cast. Natsuhi represents Rika Furude after waking up in Reality having dropped all Alcoholism. Kinzo is Rika when she was given into Alcoholism.

Eva is Eua, Hideyoshi is Featherine and Piece is George and contains the Consciousness/Soul of the Rika from Higurashi Rei Manga.

Asumu is the Rika from the Higurashi Rei Manga by the way.

Rosa is Bernkastel. Whom Maria is is unknown since we know so little of Bernkastel. Might even be Erika Furudo herself.

Any Umineko Gou story will have Erika insisting that Beako is separate from the 18 Persons of the Rokkenjima Storyline despite those infected by Lambdadelta trying to figure out which of the 18 Persons she is.

They will try to prove she is Kumasawa, that she is Eva and that she is Natsuhi(and that Rika is just Kinzo) all without luck. They will eventually come to term with the notion that her not being among the 17 Persons of Rokkenjima actually means she had no part in Higurashi Mei and was just slacking off until Umineko Gou.

Of course discovering Beako’s identity is just the beginning as the true End Game will be the Demons(who represent Ange) reading the Book of One Truth.

The Visual Novel/Canon version of Umineko(unlike the Manga version) never shows us the contents of the Book of One Truth but it does show Ange calling Eva by the term Mother.

The Demons aren’t the result of Une’s infection but Featherine’s writing them straight into existence.

Umineko Gou is the Book of One Truth’s true form.

Edit: Just realized the possibility that Bernkastel and Featherine/Eua are both Eva & Hideyoshi(Bernkastel) and Rudolph & Kyrie(Featherine). That would make George Ushiromiya into Red Eyes Rika herself(explaining why Battler was constantly with George in the backstory: George is just Rei Manga/Gou/Sotsu’s Rika while Battler is Red Eyes Rika, Satoko and Hanyuu).

That would make Rosa into Lambdadelta and Kumasawa-San into Une. Kumasawa-San was supposed to be in on Beatrice’s schemes after all.

Maria in that case would be a Hanyuu that got possessed by Beatrice I.E Beako’s furniture Chloe Ironside. Most likely the Failure that Eua created and thus a host for Battler on top of Chloe.

Beako would ultimately be Lion Ushiromiya in that regard adopted by a sober Rika into the group upon meeting her with objections from her classmates that Beako is too young to be the 1000 Year-Old Beatrice until Bernkastel pulls out the reveal in her theater production.

Since the theater production kills the “Adults” of the story before Bernkastel begins her attack on Beako it fulfills her statement of Rudolf & Kyrie killing the Adults first before zeroing in on Lion Ushiromiya.

the Ghoul uprising is tomorrow be safe and trust no one :zombie: :heart_hands:

“I won’t even be logging in, until it’s over.”

2 Likes

not sure if i will be doing it as well just haveing some rp fun for now with it

1 Like

Is there anyone on currently in here. I tried the LGBT lounge but well between being ignored and feeling I was just being a pain in the rear end I just left.

I am feeling very, very crappy and I am trying not to go to a thread where I will just get a troll to try and get me banned.

I’m here for a short bit more then off to bed. What’s up?

I just have felt like a faliure tonight. I try and I try to get away from this place but I can’t. I was going to stop coming to the fourms today until I had a very bad streaming night.

I just wanted to take it out on myself by coming to the fourms but instead I tried to go to the lounge instead.

I just don’t know what to do and I am scared I might do something I regert.

I’m sorry to hear that. Without going into my life (and no i don’t stream) i have been there (as in feeling like a failure and ithere have been several times in my life i felt like doing something that couldn’t be taken back later).

Hug

I’m sorry it’s taking me so long to make this post. I’m better at being a good listener than know what to say. Please do not (stupidf typo) give into your negative emotions. I don’t really like many forum posters but you are one of them.

If you want i can stay up later then i intended to and perhaps we could talk through battlenet or ingame.

Or talk it here if you wish. I want to be here for you if i can.

1 Like

Now you have me worried about you. Please respond.

1 Like

I have to use the restroom brb.

Alright. I’ll be here.

1 Like

I’m sorry it’s just my freinds that I usualy confide with went to bed hours ago and I don’t open up easily.

Not a problem. I don’t open up to others very easy either. If i can help you in any way i will.

1 Like

I just really, really want to get off these ugh fourms. Having a bad day I just feel compeled for someone to make it worse here. Like using a troll to cut myself mentally. And it dosn’t help when people who say “You are ok to be around” ignore you when you are feeling down.

People did that to me when I was in highschool. I was ok to be around and when I felt depressed they would walk on by because I wasn’t feeling sad right.

I just really, really feel like the only way to get off of here is to antagaazie a troll into banning me because I don’t know any other way out.

I know what you mean. The last three or four months they seem to have gotten worse.

I’m not ignoring you. I mean if i’m on and you need someone to talk to i will. Maybe they are unaware that you are feeling down? I mean i’m not trying to defend them just tossing that out there as one possible reason why.

Well, even when i was a teenager other teens seemed more absorbed in their life than anything or anyone else.

Maybe you just need some time away from the forums? I have had to step back from the forums a few times in the past for several months. These forums in particular have almost changed me for the worse several times.

What i do now is stay away from topics that would bother me and stick to less serious threads for the most part.

You do seem upset to me and i wish i knew what to say to make things better for you right now. I hope i’m doing something for you.

Take some time off from the forums if you need to. As i said earlier your friends might be oblivious to how you are feeling. Let them know. Don’t keep it bottled up. It’s unhealthy.

1 Like

/wave
/salute
/drink of champions