GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

While researching on getting into streaming and what I learned from doing my writing it will 1) take a while to get going and build your audience. Content creating is not an overnight business and very, very, very, very, very, very few people have sucess land in their lap for doing almost nothing. You need to pay your dues and learn how to do this craft the hard way (and in some ways even starve at this work.)

1. doing good content is a must. Don’t focus on trends or anything like that. Focus on what you want to do and make it the best it can be. People will come to you for you so don’t change that. If you follow trends people will leave as soon as the trend is over. If you stress out over bad goals like “X amount of people are not follwing me, I suck, my work sucks.” You will drive yourself crazy. You can control that, you can only control improving your work.
4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this

I will keep these in mind :slight_smile:

1 Like

if i could stream i would go all old school with snes and ps1 rpgs

Older systems require more specialized hardware. Like I am eventually going to stream my older Pokemon Mystery dungon games from my 3-DS. Had to buy special equipment for it as it was outdated system.

SNES though some of the games might be on the Switch virtial consule if you can pay for online.

4 Likes

My avatar is done!

1 Like

Oh, I found my Mind there, thank you.

Now can you help me find someone named Dorothy?

All my minions except for Mind was eliminated by this troublesome girl and her friends.

She has destroyed my plans to take over Kul Tiras in Drustvar.

Lady Sylvanas granted me a second chance to extract my revenge on Dorithy, her friends and her little dog too!

2 Likes

“Sorry, the only villain I have seen in here, was Evil Alice.”

“By the way, just so you know, you don’t have to RP in here. You can chat about stuff, and just relax too. This is just a Sanctuary from the chaos that is GD.”
/grin

3 Likes

I know, just thought I would bring some fun here.

You should try some panda stew its delicious. :panda_face: :bowl_with_spoon:

Truth be told, that’s me under the house didn’t see it coming, Dorothy killed my sister, stole my slippers, and dropped a house on me!

2 Likes

“You and Alice should have a talk. Mahaps you two can go Dorithy Hunting.”
/wicked grin

2 Likes

Can’t talk. Nelfy tree house.

2 Likes

“Not you. We want EVIL Alice.”

1 Like

What I once was, a nice witch minding her own business on her flying bike.

Then the vision of what was to become.

2 Likes

“I’m off, to go do my daily hour on my Spin Bike. I’ll be back.”
/smile

2 Likes
1 Like

Good luck with that. I’m sure Dorothy’s spouse might be a bit too much for you to handle.

2 Likes

I use to do that, I could never lose weight on those for some reason.

Treadmill works walking up the hill mode, you have to work into the highest point and not easy.

I would never run on those, always afraid I will trip and seriously hurt myself.

Was there a Wizard of Oz 2?

“I don’t do it to lose weight. I am 64, I do it for my heart.”
/smile

2 Likes

Wait, you don’t stream WoW? rip, was expecting to see a chill Classic stream or something along those lines

Was just checking out the channel, then it occurred to me that I don’t really understand these other games you’re playing :joy:

1 Like

:notes::dracthyr_blob_dance_animated::notes: Enjoy! :notes::dracthyr_blob_dance_animated::notes:

4 Likes

lol… I’ve never seen that. haha

3 Likes