GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

I love this gif!

:panda_face:

2 Likes

“I know. I have been posting on these Forums since 2010. Yet they STILL don’t consider me a Regular. I feel insulted.”

3 Likes

Sending pets Urqele is me.

I deleted the character after I sent them.

2 Likes

Also, we have:

A goat riding a goat.

A moose riding a moose.

A wolf riding a wolf.

A fox riding a fox.

So, let there be a panda mount!

This one

or

This one

Will be fine.

We are missing a cow mount, both dairy and steer would be lovely.

I Googled “cow mount” looking for images and I saw some frighting things.

:dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

Let WoW be the first to have cow mounts!

4 Likes
2 Likes

Omg why is it so cute even when it looks like it doesn’t wanna be there

2 Likes

Thanks. I appreciate it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l73rmrLTHQc

^Zenli caught on camera. :wink:

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

just sent about 30 more :smiling_face:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Higurashinonakakoroni/comments/16q2647/higurashi_no_naku_koro_ni_meguri_vol_5_chap_182/

The translated version of the most recent Chapter of Meguri is up.

I commented on the Chapter when it’s original Japanese version was uncovered by Reddit and theorized that Rena is Beatrice.

Now the evidence seems to be piling up that this Beatrice is the one that drowned herself alongside Battler.

That means that Rika’s Mother was the vessel of Beatrice while the actual Beatrice was elsewhere in the setting.

I’ve also figured out what was going on with Hanyuu during her True Oyashiro Character Story for Higurashi When They Cry Meguri. I am of the firm opinion that the Fragment’s native Eua was ambushed by the Culprit forcing the Witch Rika(who in Rei, Gou, Meguri and Sotsu had taken Hanyuu’s place by switching Bodies with her) to take her place while plopping the Real Hanyuu in her place improperly materialized.

Furthermore I strongly suspect that Eua is Kasumi Sumadera and Chiyo Kumasawa with Featherine being Kyrie Ushiromiya.

I strongly suspect the Culprit of Higurashi When They Cry Mei to just be Featherine challenging Witch Rika’s Gameboard at this point. Featherine wants to figure out what is going on with Rika following Umineko since the Magic Ending suggests that Ange changed her name and is infact alive which means Featherine needs to find the answer to what happened with Ange.

Of course it is likely that Featherine after exposing Ange(who as Kinzo slapped the “Ange” name on Battler after Asumu died to fill in for her until Beatrice solved the Epitaph reviving Featherine who recalled her to be Ange again allowing Battler to be himself again) and reviving Beatrice Castiglioni will turn her full attention towards Maria Ushiromiya and the mystery of her existence which I’m sure will reveal her to be the Beatrice of Kuwadorian.

2 Likes

Holy Moly. Thanks.

2 Likes

you’re welcome. enjoy!
:smiling_face:

I’m so awful at choosing movies to watch.

I started watching 4 different movies, got about 10-15 minutes into each of them, and noped out.

Then I decided “next one is it, I’m watching the whole thing”.

It jumped backwards and forwards and all over the place, and I was very unhappy with my choice.

Not sure how the average rating is 8.4?

1 Like

conspiracy.

i spent saturday night farming mobs for a drop which was re-added.
no luck.

first kill sunday morning, it dropped.

i spent sunday night farming mobs for a drop which was re-added.
no luck.

first kill monday morning, it dropped.

i’m now farming for another drop which was re-added.
i feel like i should just stop now, and see if it drops for me tomorrow morning :thinking:

1 Like

I can tell you how. I have noticed there are at least some what i call Review Trolls over on IMDB. I noticed when i started looking at reviews of a movie i liked and started noticing a lot of reviews with variations of the same reviewer names and the the reviews were copy and pastes of the first one by them i saw.

I imagine some of the Review Trolls are doing the exact reverse of giving bad ratings to good movies by giving good ratings to bad movies.

Kind of sad that someone would be so pathetic to do something like that isn’t it?

1 Like

i’m sure it happens.

…that said, i usually LIKE the badly rated movies.

maybe i should have checked the rating before i watched it.

i should try restricting myself to only movies which are rated 6 or below :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

update: no drop yet.

made 154 bolts of cloth while waiting for respawns.

so far got a couple of alternate appearances, plus an axe i wasn’t actually farming for but didn’t have.

still none of the 3 drops i’m chasing though.

it might be time to fire up the fan and take a nap.
it’s getting too warm in here. :expressionless:

(edit!)

just got the pants to drop, and they proc’d epic :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

I do that sometimes myself and have come across some actually pretty good movies (some in an entertainingly bad way and others just having a bad rating they don’t actually deserve).

So you got an epic pants drop eh? :wink:

In all seriousness congrats on the drop.

1 Like

aaand i just got some white quality mail boots i didn’t have. :grinning:

i think… i might hold on to the pants for a bit, and keep doing laps.
if i can get some lower quality pants of the same model, then i can try selling the epic ones for a nice chunk of gold. :smiling_face:

1 Like

yay… got the belt to drop.

now to farm spiders for a cloak and a robe.

(also need to take a clothie through the pandaren starting zone) :grimacing:

8 minutes to get the cloak!!
…now to see if i can get the robe before i need to sleep

ermagherd.

the robe dropped too.
a 20 minute farm for both?!?!
feeling lucky :smiling_face:

bedtime.

3 Likes