GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

oh wrong pick up.

3 Likes

tries to take back large pineapple bean bag chair, but somehow can not

wonders why blood elf is so heavy

sees Malochai with a pina colada in hand, and ten other glasses surrounded by cookie crumbs around the large pineapple bean bag chair

/stealth

saps picks pockets credit card

/stealth

saps pick pockets jewelry

looks at stats, gives jewelry back

/stealth

doesn’t dare to sap or pick pocket

saps picks pockets lint and a piece of gum

keeps gum gives lint back

/stealth

saps pick pockets… found concert tickets

/stealth

saps pick pockets lock cookies

/stealth

4 Likes

“I don’t have any pockets.”

4 Likes

Joke’s on you, I didn’t infuse those with souls yet. I could’ve if you hadn’t sapped me, though. I like giving out lock cookies.

5 Likes

Enjoy that gum. It’s from Wonderland. Will you grow? Will you shrink?

It’s for me to know and for you to find out.

5 Likes

oh that’s visa - I’m not on speaking terms with them right now :rofl:

5 Likes

don’t ya hates the lack of pockets sometims :frowning:

3 Likes

“I don’t need pockets. I have an Army Of Tiny Robots to hold it all for me.”
/grin

3 Likes

Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night GD Lounge. No matter the time or place, I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

6 Likes

Yes indeed

5 Likes

Good Morning GDers!!! I hope you have a wonderful day!!

4 Likes

Hello there Mal :slight_smile:

3 Likes
2 Likes

meow

chrisp peeks in to see the lounge
been real sick today… it sucks. I hope I get better quickly.

4 Likes

Hope it passes quick for ya

hugs

3 Likes

Oof, just found out my dad suddenly passed away from a heart attack :open_mouth:

Tbh I’m surprised he lasted as long as he did with all his heavy smoking and drinking, he smoked for 50+ years and never did get lung cancer for whatever reason (???)

I guess some things just have no explanation :laughing:

Anyways, rip dad 1948-2022

…as a side-note, please take care of your health folks, your body can’t run on bad habits forever

4 Likes

Very sorry for your loss.

To answer your question, only about 15% of smokers get cancer, but as you noted the impact on the heart and lungs is devastating over time. Still, even with all that he made it to 74. You come from some solid stock.

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/Higurashinonakakoroni/comments/w4ygqx/higurashi_meguri_ch_81_oniakashihen_jp/

Seems that something is happening in Higurashi When They Cry Sotsu behind the scenes…

There is another culprit that is more responsible than Satoko who is merely injecting Hinamizawa Syndrome in people.

Satoko probably thinks her taunts are what drove Rion to murder in Sotsu… At this point she is Beatrice from Umineko When They Cry which means Dr. Irie(Irie… Kyrie Ushiromiya… get it?..) is behind everything including Rika randomly dying every time she leaves Hinamizawa.

Funny how Satoko arrogantly thinks she is the Villain when infact she holds little power at all and is probably infected with the Hinamizawa Syndrome herself! Eua is probably just laughing at how Satoko is blundering incompetently!

Considering Beatrice is supposed to be in league with Lambdadelta it is probably likely that Lambdadelta will be introduced near the end or perhaps is already present. Lambdadelta was part of the Logic Error that created Bernkastel and yet it was a Hanyuu Fragment that caused Bernkastel to separate from Rika.

Maria Ushiromiya and Lambdadelta/Hanyuu Fragment are one and the same! That means that Rosa and Hanyuu are one and the same and considering that Rika lookalike in Higurashi Rei Manga uses Hanyuu’s verbal tick that the Hanyuu Fragment in Sotsu/Gou never uses it seems that Rosa is Hanyuu in a Rika Body.

Natsuhi left the First gameboard before everyone else went to the Golden Land. Same goes for Red Eyed Rika in Sotsu. Red Eyed Rika is Natsuhi(and Ange) while Looper Rika is Battler and Rika’s Body is George!

A Blue Haired Woman resembling Featherine/Ikuko removed Takano from the Higurashi Sotsu/Gou Gameboard at roughly the same time as Eva and Hideyoshi since Kinzo must be Rika that means Featherine is Eva and Takano is Hideyoshi.

Since Ikuko means Nineteenth Person which represents the notion of Beatrice the woman that gave Kinzo the gold that means that Eva Beatrice is Beatrice Castiglioni.

Eua disappearing at the same point in Sotsu as Kumasawa San did is no surprise as Kumasawa San is a previous Beatrice who handed the position down to Yasuda/Satoko.

That also means that Sotsu is infact the Rokkenjima Massacre with Natsuhi dying triggering the game due to Featherine setting it up… So… When are we getting the Timeline that Krauss AKA Rika minus Bernkastel gets offed in?

If that is indeed the case then the Higurashi Rei Manga is the Turn of the Golden Witch Gameboard with Featherine triggering it by dangling the Gold in exchange for Irie reviving her through the Witch’s Epitaph(Gouge the Chest and Kill followed by Gouge the Stomach and Kill? That’s the 5th & 6th Twilights right there!)

Since George is supposed to be Rika(who we see killed in the Rei Manga after Kisaku’s disappearance) that means Kisaku is Rudolph Ushiromiya…

The Gameboards except Requiem of the Golden Witch are merely in order of how Beatrice removes pieces from the Gameboard while actual Massacre instigated by the real culprit remains the same and in the exact same order(Natsuhi, Krauss, Hideyoshi, Rosa, George & Jessica followed by everyone else except Battler followed by Eva adopting Ange who considering Battler is Natsuhi again) every time!

Rosa being an accomplice to Beatrice in Turn of the Golden Witch means that Hanyuu is actively aiding Satoko in Higurashi Rei to chase off the First Beatrice following her return.

So Turn of the Golden Witch is the First Beatrice’s resurrection which means that her rampage will be Banquet of the Golden Witch and will feature her constantly massacring everyone except Jessica and Beatrice who becomes a true Golden Witch(suggesting that Gold Eyes Satoko from Higurashi Mei is Jessica and the new Beatrice while Red Eyes Satoko is Yasuda Beatrice) while Irie commits the Rokkenjima Massacre again.

If Jessica is Satoko than who is Erika who donned Satoko’s clothing? Une which would be obvious to any who read Higurashi Hou. Une is a Fragment of Bernkastel! Not part of the Rokkenjima Massacre but part of the various Gameboards!

Sorry for your loss.

My dad didn’t drink, but he smoked alot, started at 12 ended at 54. He wouldn’t listen.

I found a basket of cookies just lying around, you can have them.

gives Warzug basket of unknown cookies

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss good sir

2 Likes