GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Warhammer 40K Talk: Can anyone imagine what would happen if Slaanesh challenged Lucius the Eternal to a Sword Duel?

If anyone feels even the slightest amount of satisfaction/pride over killing Lucius or doing something that(whether he or she knows it or not) kills him will become Lucius which includes Necrons(who feel cold pride) and Mine Builders(who take pride in their creations).

Imagine if Slaanesh kills Lucius than turns himself into Lucius because he wants to follow his own rules even if he cheats with them…

I’m not good on 40k lore. I don’t really follow it outside of occasionally looking at something cool about Ghazghkull Thraka. I like the gameplay, though. Orks is my favorite faction. Gotta play 'em smart, but they can feel really, really powerful. Good versatility with those.

That’s be pretty interesting wouldn’t it? Would it be like Lucius+?

1 Like
2 Likes

It would be Lucius+ technically but his physical Body would be the same as ever as would his Spellcasting while Slaanesh would be a face on Lucius’s chest going on and one about how rapturous it was to have his body converted to Lucius while his Soul/Consciousness became one of Lucius’s chest faces(of which there are many) using his immense power to continuously revive him or create Demons in his Realm without doing much to give Lucius an edge in battle.

I’m actually looking forward to this coming out…

1 Like

//unstealth

looks around lounge remembering fun times :cry:

throws game in garbage

drags large pineapple bean bag chair out of lounge and quietly leaves, knowing that loungers prefers to be in the other lounge :cry:

1 Like

naw, some of us still peek in

4 Likes

…drags large pineapple bean bag chair back into lounge.

Sits down with piña colada and has a sip.

2 Likes

That looks rather good for today’s weather actually

2 Likes

Whereas I prefer my pineapple to be relaxed rather than strained. That and Dr. Pepper is the strongest thing I drink.

3 Likes

Would u do pinaple on a pizza?

4 Likes

I prefer the more glass half full view

It ain’t Monday :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I don’t usually order pizza with pineapple but I’ll happily eat a pizza with pineapple. The pizza I don’t like are vegan or hipster “reinterpretation” of pizza. Ugh!

4 Likes

There used to be this place near the sub base in Connecticut called Spiro’s

Havent been there in years - but they used to do a style of pizza would put down the sauce and lots of pepperoni and then they put the cheese on top of that

mmmm paradise by pizza :slight_smile:

Not sure if they still exist or do it that way

3 Likes

Ya know the most scary thing in the world

A big rat that snucked into the house

We are unable to sleep out of fear that it might climb on the bed and bite us (it has been climbing and running around everywhere)

In a panic state

4 Likes

Kitty to the rescue.

7 Likes

“I lurk in both. I rarely post any more, because I feel like only a rare few even want to talk with me.”

4 Likes

This is the only lounge I use. I’m not much of a lounger.

4 Likes

Is ok

Content drought + summer. I figure the place will pick up again eventually :slight_smile:

3 Likes