GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I just remembered that Beatrice’s writing is in Maria’s Handwriting not to mention that Bernkastel outright states that Lambdadelta is always where she is.

Battler, Beatrice, Shannon(Red Eyes Rika), Kanon(Red Eyes Satoko), Natsuhi(Red Eyes Rika), Ange(Hanyuu Fragment/Nao), Maria(Hanyuu Fragment/Nao), Erika Furudo(Une), Lambdadelta and Bernkastel are all the Hanyuu Fragment after she broke off of Frederica Bernkastel whom it merged with when Rika escaped from the Higurashi Rei Visual Novel Gameboard.

She broke off the moment Frederica Bernkastel merged with Miyoko Tanashi(a past incarnation of Takano) becoming the first Beatrice.

Takano combined with Rika’s Despair would create a psychotic villain wielding vast magic capable of orchestrating the Rokkenjima Massacre through her 2 Cultists Irie and Kisaku who both resurrected her Golden Witch persona in one of the 2 Story Arcs(Legend of the Golden Witch, Turn of the Golden Witch and Land of the Golden Witch) for the sake of attaining the Golden Magic.

Of course if Battler, Ange and Maria are one and the same then the Bottle Message Forgeries are legitimate with Banquet of the Golden Witch as an analysis of Turn of the Golden Witch’s ending and Alliance of the Golden Witch as an analysis of Hanyuu Beatrice’s using a loophole to invoke the resurrection to attain the Golden Magic herself and coming to terms with her nature.

That means that End and Dawn of the Golden Witch are the story of Land of the Golden Witch.

Twilight of the Golden Witch is the result of Featherine forcing Hanyuu-Beatrice to confess the answers to the Rokkenjima Massacre breaking the poor Witch as she is forced to all but admit that she had been maintaining a façade that Satoko was a Villain to help her with Hinamizawa Syndrome since she could not outright admit that it was still there or attempt to contradict Irie since she had no idea where Eua even was nor what she would do if the secret was out.

The fact that Beatrice Hanyuu is shown to be able to visit Hinamizawa at the end of Sotsu and later take physical form in Mei(Land/End/Dawn/Requiem/Twilight of the Golden Witch) is likely due to leaping into Hanyuu herself to hunt down Eua.

Looks like we made it to another Friday

2 Likes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)

1 Like

hello there

1 Like

“Hi! How’s Mom?”

1 Like

Getting annoyed with me making sure she drinks extra water these days :smiley:

Otherwise good

1 Like

“Have you tried Flavored Water?”

1 Like

Yep

She’s been a tea drinker so long, getting her to change her ways is hard

1 Like

“What about Chilled Sun Tea?”

1 Like

it’s more the caffine than the temperature

I still let her have it , but need her hydrated

1 Like

“Sun Tea has Caffeine.”

“Time for me to go play on my Spin Bike. Be back in an hour.”

1 Like

“Or, I could take a minute to help you cap this one. Almost to 20,000 Posts.”
/grin

1 Like

So true

We could go out with song

2 Likes

“Good Choice. I LOVE that song!!!”
/dance

1 Like

its amazing how well her voice has held up over the years

Stevie’s not as well but still a favorite

1 Like

“AND WE DID IT!!! I wonder who will make the next one.”
/happy dance

1 Like

“Now it really is time for me to go play on my Spin Bike for an hour.”

1 Like

enjoy trying to help a neighboor with uber app so I might still be up hugs

1 Like

Before mods lock this thread…

I’m going to take all rhe food. Waist not want not!

takes all the food in lounge puts food in a big sack

Mods quickly lock it so I can get away!

dashes out of the lounge

2 Likes

“We usually get about 150 over, before they even notice.”
/smile

2 Likes