GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Usually, simply offering options isn’t a problem as they can hide the options in regional offerings.

I don’t want to walk around in game wearing personal labels.

This is going to cause so much drama and division it’s not funny.

I don’t want someone asking for personal preference when all I want to do is get a dungeon done.

Ok, RP servers I get it, but not all servers are RP.

I’m human not a label.

Understood, but many people see those labels as something they’ve worked very hard to have and displaying them is a kind of validation and recognition.

I don’t need to know who is behind a character when I need a healer, DPS or Tank.

I just want to know if they can do the job.

People need seek therapy if they feel they are not being recognized by others.

I can’t see the person behind a screen, I don’t know anything about them as they don’t know anything about me.

I think folks need to seek help if they feel not accepted, not recognized, and unappreciated. These are signs of depression some cases worse than others, there is free therapy online. Confusion and identity issues need to be addressed as soon as possible by a professional.

Labels does not help anyone or their mental state or health. It will only create chaos, toxicity, harassment and division among players.

It’s unpopular opinion, but people come to WoW to escape RL and the hate towards others.

Politics needs to stay out of the game. Don’t say it isn’t when it is.

I know I stand alone when I say this. I expect to be attacked, flagged, and told off so I’m done posting here.

These Radio Waves give inspiration(namely for a potential Moon Dreamers Remake and potential Spinoffs involving the Star Finders and Sun Sparklers):

Pluto sounds like Netherstorm but Desert Colored so a Sci-Fi Setting would be good to represent Pluto in a Star Finders TV Show Spinoff of Moon Dreamers(The Star Finders are tied to Stars just as Moon Dreamers are tied to the Moon and Dreams)!

Eris reminds me of Silent Hill so a Horror Setting would be best to represent Eris in a Star Finders TV Show.

Haumea reminds me of a Desert Racing Planet so that would be a fitting theme for Haumea in a Star Finders TV Show.

Makemake reminds me of a Jungle so a Jungle Setting would be a fitting theme for Makemake in a Star Finders TV Show.

Now as for the Sun, Moons & Planets:

The Sun is predictable and honestly Solania from D&D’s Mount Celestia would be best as the setting for a Sun Sparklers’ Spinoff of Moon Dreamers since it would embody both the Sun and the Clouds.

Mount Celestia’s Plane of the Sun Solania is a hybrid setting of Dwarven Lands that go beneath the Mountain and Chinese Lands that are all over Solania’s surface even having a Chinese City in the Clouds(with a Gate to Mount Celestia’s Plane of Mars Mertion).

The Moon sounds as expected though honestly the best representations of the Moon in a Moon Dreamers reboot would be Mount Celestia’s Lunia(a Starry Sea with Islands containing Shining Paladin Cities, Medieval Kingdoms ruled by Good Rats or Men and Dinosaur Islands) and Ysgard’s Gates of the Moon(a Greek City floating in a Sea of Shining Moonlight).

Jupiter’s Moons of Europa and Ganymede sound like underwater areas. I would see the underwater portions of Lunia to be the best representations of Europa and Ganymede in a Moon Dreamers Remake.

Neptune’s Moons are all Oceanic Sounding… The surface of Lunia’s seas would be the best representation of Neptune’s Moons in a Moon Dreamers Remake.

Mercury(one of the Evening/Morning Stars alongside Venus) is Solar Wind swept as expected honestly is best represented by Mount Celestia’s Mercuria for a Star Finders(for Night Star) and Sun Sparklers(for Day Star) Setting.

Mount Celestia’s Plane of Mercury named Mercuria is a Japanese and Indian Setting filled with Jungles and Libraries. Think the Jade Forest in an eternal Golden Hour surrounded by a Sea of Milk.

Venus is mysterious to say the least though I personally say it is best represented by Mount Celestia’s Venya for a Star Finders Setting(though not Sun Sparklers since I would want to reference the Live Action version of Sailor Venus’s demise by having Lightbringer/✺Cough✺Lucifer✺Cough✺’s stealing the role of Morning Star from the Female Gender as causing the Sun Sparkler Evening Star to fade from existence).

Mount Celestia’s Plane of Venus Venya resembles the Shire which I would assume is right down to the Old Forest and thus is expected to be assailed by Black Riders infiltrating the Plane. It also has a lake among the snow-covered slopes in the depths of which is a Pearly Fortress containing a vast library.

Earth sounds like you’d expect.

Mars sounds like a harsh Desert which is just like how Mount Celestia’s Plane of Mars Mertion is described(along with having a City of Time filled with Temporal Anomalies which considering Belief Shapes the Planes will go unresolved thus allowing multiple versions of the same person to exist at once despite them all having no memory of being the others) so this will represent Mars well in a Star Finders Spinoff of Moon Dreamers.

Jupiter sounds like an imposing realm and as Mount Celestia’s Plane of Jupiter Jovar is an Endless City with a Stone Roof hanging over it with a Ziggurat in the Center containing a Portal to the next realm let’s say that Jovar is a fitting setting to represent Jupiter in a Star Finders TV Show.

Saturn sounds Sci-Fi and erratic and since Mount Celestia’s Plane of Saturn Chronias is an all consuming Light that consumes all who enter it one would skip on depicting it in a Star Finders TV Show but instead have the Star Finder associated with Saturn move in with the Moon Dreamer Blinky(whose hair resembles Sailor Chibi Moon) and live on the Dinosaur Island of Mount Celestia’s Lunia and thus have her take part in the Land Before Time-esque shenanigans.

Uranus(Heh…Heh…Heh…) sounds(Ah! Hah! Hah! Hah! )like a Cold Blizzard Planet so a Snow-filled Plane of Uranus would be a fitting representation of Uranus in a Star Finders TV Show.

Neptune sounds like the Sea and thus an Ocean Plane would be a fitting representation of Neptune in a Star Finders TV Show.

Happy Friday

Made it :slight_smile:

2 Likes
2 Likes

The calander is working now on the Wrath Beta. Also the death knight runic strike is somewhat working. It atcually attacks but it is very, very laggy.

2 Likes

Netherstorm has a thing for mana drain. I don’t like it lol.

1 Like

I remember those quests. Those Blood Elves meant business. It was a pain in those days.

1 Like

Shocking discovery: Set from D&D is Typhon who is Pazuzu who corrupted Asmodeus and got Tharizdun to create the Abyss resulting in the birth of Obox-ob the first Obyrith…

In otherwords Satan is running the entrance of the Abyss, the Towers of Night, the 5th Circle of Hell and the 2nd Layer of Arcadia!

Why are only the Chaotic Good Planes untouched by his influence!? Could he be that Lawful & Evil that he dare not touch the place?

After all the portion of the Abyss ruled by him is the top Layer which is the least Chaotic so a Lawful Evil Fallen Angel Devil wanting to bring the Chaos to heel would naturally grab that portion while keeping most of the Chaos buried.

By decree of Elmer and the order of the bear sandwiches I invite thy to the discord lounge for a limited time. We need more people to mess around with Pen’s hair anyways.

3 Likes

People of GD Lounge

Join the serpent king, as family

Togethaa we will devour the very Gods!!

(I love Rykards dialouge…cant get it off my mind :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

I just checked who goes to which String of Planets in D&D’s Tartarus and discovered what Layer the Ponies of MLP would go if they were sentenced to Tartarus(D&D and MLP are both owned by Hasbro by the way):

The Mean Six aside from Mean Fluttershy would go to the first Layer Othrys for their sins(fast talking, apathetic lack of loyalty and greed) while the Mane Six plus Starlight Glimmer and Mean Fluttershy would got to the second even worse Layer Cathrys for their habit of impulsively endangering their society by accident multiple times.

Yes the Evil Clones who have Vices opposing the Mane Six’s Virtues are considered better than them by D&D Standards!

Incidentally Queen Chrysalis would wind up in the 5th Layer Porphatys(which is worse than the previous Layers) if she perished. Her sheer vanity would get her sent there along with Trixie Lulamoon whom she ironically shares a Voice Actor with.

Elmer stopped chasing bears enough to make a decree?

wow :smiley:

In his honor, a recipe I stumbled accross this weekend :smiley:

3 Likes

Last I knew, Trixie wasn’t that horrible and was growing as a character. She had quite the entertaining friendship with Starlight Glimmer and was learning some humility. And don’t forget, she didn’t have to try to take on that Ursa but she did anyway. Almost died for two idiot fans. Sure, she had some major screw-ups but she atoned for those and was steadily growing past all the ugliness.

I no longer fit in my clothes this is good but also sucks by wallet is going be drained UGH

2 Likes

Had some nice weight loss eh?

congrats

2 Likes

Warhammer 40K Talk: Can anyone imagine what would happen if Slaanesh challenged Lucius the Eternal to a Sword Duel?

If anyone feels even the slightest amount of satisfaction/pride over killing Lucius or doing something that(whether he or she knows it or not) kills him will become Lucius which includes Necrons(who feel cold pride) and Mine Builders(who take pride in their creations).

Imagine if Slaanesh kills Lucius than turns himself into Lucius because he wants to follow his own rules even if he cheats with them…