GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

“Sounds like a good plan.”

3 Likes

Me cute orc too

2 Likes

“Yes, you are.”
/smile

2 Likes

work calling at 5am, yay did be bad mojo for the day :rofl:

2 Likes

Co-worker didn’t upload something right.

Really ain’t got the heart to be mad at him, I know his home life is a mess, so I’ll just get more coffee

2 Likes

“You should see the new Coffee Mug Hubby bought me. It’s got a picture of a Black Cat, holding a mug of Coffee, and the caption reads… ‘TOUCH MY COFFEE I WILL SLAP YOU SO HARD EVEN GOOGLE WON’T BE ABLE TO FIND YOU.’ I love it!!!”
/giggle

3 Likes

omgosh that’s wonderful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“He bought himself one too. We now have matching Coffee Mugs too.”
/smile

2 Likes

trying to remember, could have sworn on at least one xpac - that green smoke around the blobby undercity guards is stealth breaking - ahh such fun times sneaking :smiley:

2 Likes

ahhh coffee - the aroma of that first cup (I take mine strong black)

2 Likes

These scarlet crusade hoomans run nice :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“That’s what guns are for.”
/lol

2 Likes

u’d think they were being chased by a kill crazy orc chick
(which they are but why get into details :rofl:)

2 Likes

Time to burn bacon for warchief

Catch ya later hugs

3 Likes

“Give Mom a hug from me too.”
/hugs
/smile

3 Likes

`` https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjgqQcKE3DY

1 Like

That moment when you pour your cup of coffee, sit it on your desk, then lean forward to sit down, so that your hair falls into your coffee cup, and then when you sit, your hair drops onto your clothing, and you get your shirt wet. #longhairedproblems

5 Likes

Bwahahahaha :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

You guys won’t believe this (story time incoming)

So I saw that Doordash was doing a promotion of “free delivery fees for 1 month for new members” or something like that, and I went and set up a fresh account about an hour ago at the start of my lunch.

Placed an order at the nearby Chipotle for a chicken bowl and some chips (about $12 and some change + taxes/tip). The delivery person from Doordash just got to my location about 6-7 minutes ago and dropped off my food to me. He promptly left.

I opened the bag and discover that instead of the chicken bowl and bag of chips I had ordered, I instead got a STEAK bowl and a steak burrito (and it’s huuuuuge) - apparently intended for someone else :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I checked the bag and my bag of chips is nowhere to be found, so I’m guessing it’s a classic case of a “mix up” by the min-wage employees at the front desk. I think I’ll save this massive steak burrito for later, maybe toss it in the fridge.

Anyways, ya love to see it when fast food places screw up orders “in your favor” :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

/goes back to chowing down on this tasty, tasty steak bowl… thanks for the free steak meal you mystery lunch-time stranger out there! :drooling_face: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Google can find people!?!

2 Likes

“It’s a joke on a coffee cup.”

2 Likes