GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

“Sunday TV gets boring, so I listened to Music instead.”
/grin

2 Likes

That ending felt like a psychedelic experience. Like the blood induced a nightmare and it’s effect finally weared off. Player wakes up from a bad dream

Yeah, is pretty bad on Sunday.

adds meaning to “200 channels and nothing on”

2 Likes

“Very true, indeed.”

1 Like

lol and it’s looking like a dvd morning so far

1 Like

“What’s the plan?”

1 Like

I tend to struggle with my mood on Monday, so I’m thinking something silly. Like binging on Tiny Toons Adventures season 1

1 Like

“Sounds like fun.”

1 Like

Yeah, should help. Boss got 2 hours of meetings scheduled in the AM, hopefully systems are up. Yeah need more babs and buster bunny :smiley:

2 Likes

#bump

Curseforge now has a non Overwolf based client. Haven’t tested it yet as I’m just finishing a graveyard shift at work

It’s at the usual download page but you need to select it in the dropdown on the download button. Remember to uninstall the old one first.

Also be patient with downloading it as I think a ton of people are trying to get in as well so their sites having issues :expressionless:

2 Likes

The Player wears the gear he or she was wearing when Gehrman kills him/her when waking up in Real Yharnam which means all changes that the ingester of the Old Blood went through in the Dream Lands carried into Reality except that which was of the mind.

The Blood’s function is to ensure the ingester of the Blood mutates to superior forms with the Great Ones being too magnificent to be allowed to return as they are meant to guide Human Evolution through the Old Blood’s Dream and not serve as Rivals to the Great Old Ones.

Brainsuckers, Celestial Minions, Cramped Caskets, Nightmare Apostles, Slime Scholars, Crawlers, Wandering Madnesses, Gels, Gravekeeper Scorpions, Bloodlickers, Fluorescent Flowers, Labyrinth Rats, Carrion Crows, Clocktower Patients, Living Failures, Snail Women, Deep Ones, Ludwig, Laurence, Darkbeast Paarl and the Beasts/Ghouls are all alive and well in Yharnam wondering just what the Old Blood did to their Bodies!

The Player was specifically sent to transcend the Dream by killing Nyarlathotep’s Body(the Paleblood is outright called the Moon Presence by the Game Director Hidetaka Miyazaki) in the Dream and become a Great One capable of guiding Humanity properly as the Outer God Nyarlathotep is blatantly creating Nightmarish Horrors out of Humanity that got sent into reality during previous Hunts.

1 Like

meow.
chrisp/gotnov posts songs to myself

2 Likes
2 Likes

nice choices chrisp

good morning too :smiley:

2 Likes

Cyndi, I just found a use for scarlet crusade :smiley:

1 Like

“Silk, right?”
/wicked grin

1 Like

nah, not the scarlet cursade ones - although that is a good thought.

There are the lowbie snacks for our forsaken friends outside of Undercity - I can work up my two handed sword skill without gaining xp …woohooooo

2 Likes

“Good plan.”
/grin

1 Like

and if there were ever humans needing a good crushing , it sure be them
zug zug
/happy dance

1 Like

thinking it might help my dps out a little when we’re doing quests where we dont need me tanking

2 Likes