GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

So many triskaidekaphobics. LOL.

You’d think we’d be really afraid of Monday the 13th.

2 Likes

wanders aimlessly into the Lounge, sits on the floor with his favorite blankie, starts chewing idly on a tasty :bear::sandwich:, and hums tuneless and wordless Happy Gnomey song while he watches adorable otter videos

2 Likes

“How’s every one’s Friday going?”
/smile

2 Likes

Day is going very well. How about you?

1 Like

“I just woke up.”

:panda_face:

3 Likes

I think this is a way to gather player personal information, and to do a census.

Not that I wanna be that guy but computers and algorithms have not had a great history in this area. I think I recall two separate chat bots that went racial and a third algorithm. We will see how this plays out.

1 Like

I refuse to give out any information. They know people will likely make a character like them, it seems harmless, but if people make characters like them most likely be the same info share for identity theft.

Why does diversity need to be a census with charts and graphs?

Its like being under a sociology and pyscology study.

I just want to play and have fun with people, I just want them to be decent human beings.

None of these labels are necessary, I don’t care who you are just be a decent human being.

1 Like

Latest news on frat boy lawsuit from Twitter -

ATVI asks judge to throw case out!

*grumpy cat look of disapproval*

That’s what the opposition in a case is meant to do. It’s what they hired to do.

#twitterbeingdumbagain

4 Likes

Reason I don’t have Twitter.

3 Likes

chrisp/gotnov remains no good very bad guy

1 Like

/pat
/smile

1 Like

:panda_face: Pandaran
:fox_face: Vulpera
:cow: Tauren
:wolf: Worgan

Missing emoji’s:

Orc
Elf (red for blood, blue for Nightborn)
Goblin
Troll
Undead
Human
Draenie
Gnome
Dwarf
Elf (purple for void, pink for night)
Kul’Tiran

Class Symbol emoji’s:

Shaman, monk, druid, mage, priest, death knight, rogue, warrior, warlock, demon hunter, priest, paladin, hunter.

Any missing? Besides the AR’s that can share with their counterpart.

Would like these emoji’s added to the forums please.

1 Like

“No Zombie or Skull Emotes?”

:skull_and_crossbones: :skull: there are those, but a need a Zombie face for Undead.

2 Likes

“What about a Tomb Stone or a Coffin?”

1 Like

None here.

Yes

:coffin:

When you reply, click on the smiley face icon, that is what is available for the forums.

1 Like

“I know, but the icons in the menu are too small for me to see.”

1 Like

Especially when you use the phone, sometimes it gives me the wrong emoji when I tap on it or goes all haywire on me.

2 Likes