GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

“They don’t bring her back, I am gone. I am only still here, in hopes that they wise up, and stop all this foolishness.”

For dragonflight? Or in a small expansion or two? I am personally not against her coming back but I know night elf players will lose their minds over it. I got one think Uther deserves to be punished.

“Preferably, yes.”

“They take too long, I will lose my patience. I am getting too old for this stupidity.”

Hello there folks

2 Likes

“Good Morning.”
/smile

2 Likes

made it thru another week (almost)

2 Likes

“YAY!!!”
/dance

1 Like

My knee is at least better - I can sits longer now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

“That’s good news.”

1 Like

I guess I just gots to remmeber - I’m no longer 18, sitting on cold ground for long time to play with puppy - not the best of spots :rofl:

1 Like

“What a drag it is getting old.”

/giggle
/dance

1 Like

too true :slight_smile:

Cat seems to know which knee to tap for attention (and treats) now too :rofl:
Dumb animals they are not :rofl:

1 Like

“I had that problem when I hurt my shoulder. My big Bombay usually nudges me on that side, for attention. He send me into pain many times, before he figured out that side was extremely sore.”

1 Like

on the plus side, they do seem to cuddle more when they know u’r not ok :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

“Unfortunately, when the side he loves to cuddle is the sore one.”
/lol

1 Like

During the system downtimes this week I got one of my retail horde to 58 - was a nice catch up time

2 Likes

“Did you get your Classic Orc to Dustwallow yet?”

1 Like

It was starting to push me up a level, so I stopped - wanted to make sure u didnt mind me getting a level ahead

1 Like

“As long as I know ahead of time, I can work on catching up.”

1 Like

Cool, it nudged me slightly to the next level before I called it a day.

You know me as warrior - i just gots to smash everything in my way.

I’ll give it another go

1 Like