GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I was trying to say in a thread that people play the game becasue they like apects that they enjoy like leveling. Post lasted about 5 days and today I had someone telling me that I was trying to ruin the game and was scared to death to max level content.

3 Likes

I remember.

Not sure what if anything has made the forums like they are today. I’m not that bright enough to say if it isnt how social medial overall is going.

I’m regularly pining for things like when doodlegnome used to do silly drawings - so yep, definitely agree here

:hugs:

3 Likes

It’s the world mon, to one who sees it like I do. The sha have infested themselves in our world and they have corrupted so many already. The sha run rampant in our world!

3 Likes

Aye so true mon

I just want the sha of happiness myself :smiley:

2 Likes

If only there could be one mon.

I see the sha of pride in each arrogant fool who claims they know best! Only they ab do their side can possibly be right! They must choose their side no matter the cost! The sha of anger rises up in those who find even the smallest amount of resistance! HOW DARE YOU DO THINGS NOT LIKE ME?! YOU ARE WRONG ABD SHOULD BE SHAMED ABD DESTROYED! They cry. The sha of despair dragging those to a state of depression they cannot escape. The sha truly run rampant in this world of ours, I see it everywhere everyday…

3 Likes

Same unfortunately

I wonder if anyone still does random acts of uber coolness out there in wow anymore

1 Like

meow
chrisp/gotnov

1 Like
2 Likes

“Pistachio Infused, Orange Flavored, Dark Chocolate, Mini Bars. I made them for my Mother, for Mother’s Day.”
/grin

“Don’t bother trying to find the recipe. It’s my own creation.”

4 Likes

I’m not a fan of Pistacheo, but if they are popular with your family and friends parent it and try to sell it. It could be the next reese’s cup.

Zenli fur turns black and her tail goes back to being a stub

Yay! I’m normal! Never ever will I eat another “eat me” cookie.

I’ll eat Cyndilou’s, but with her permission of course.

Stars at Pistachio Infused, Orange Flavored, Dark Chocolate, Mini Bars

Can I have 3 Pistachio Infused, Orange Flavored, Dark Chocolate, Mini Bars, please.

:panda_face:

2 Likes

“My Mom LOVES Pistachios, and Chocolate. So I make her Chocolate Treats a lot.”
/smile

(Lady Cyndi Lou hands you 3 Pistachio Infused, Orange Flavored, Dark Chocolate, Mini Bars.)

“They are not a cake form. They are actually chocolate candy bars. Solid Chocolate, except for the flavors. Enjoy.”
/smile

2 Likes

So, that’s your secret weapon!!! Cute us all to death. I like it! :heart_eyes_cat:

3 Likes

Those sound really good. And you put in the secret ingredient. Love. :smiley:

Once a year about a week before New Year’s Eve I make “special” brownies to be used for New Year’s Eve. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

“I would, but Mom can’t eat them.”
/giggle

3 Likes

But my cookies are good.

2 Likes

Thank you for the offer, but I feel like I would make a few people uncomfortable in there. I do have social issues and I don’t want to disrupt the “mojo” in there.

Perhaps in the future, I might change my mind, but this Lounge is good and you all are good people and fun to hang around with.

3 Likes

Your cookies are fattening! As in you grow bigger and bigger and bigger. :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you!

big soft squishy hug

Yes the death of cuteness!

I was giant eating machine I could ate all the food in Azeroth and resorted to eating anything that moved.

Strange talking red panda.

:panda_face:

2 Likes

I will say that the people who run the lounge and most of the people in there are good people. They understand that social issues happen. I have had my fair few in there due to anxeity and other things going on lately. But they are some of the best freinds I have had in years maybe decades.

It is your decision but the people in this lounge and on that discord are not the type to be upeset if social issues pop up. Our mojo flows with what our freinds are feeling and if they need help we help and supprot them.

4 Likes

And that is a bad thing?

3 Likes