GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

3 Likes

silly humans and there gold pits :rofl:

1 Like

Indeed mon trolls place curses on their gold pits.

3 Likes

amen brother keep them guessing and make them earn it

2 Likes

Hey I put enough traps on things I don’t need to curse gold as well. /points at the previously large panda.

2 Likes

The Zandalari gold curse just beats the thief up with the very gold you try to steal! It’s so strong some people can’t do the raid solo to this day. Opulence is quite powerful.

3 Likes

Now for Arborea and it’s Mirror Tartarus(technically the Abyss is it’s counterpart on the Lower Planes but unfortunately it’s Infinite and thus not a Mirror unlike Tartarus which has a mirror for each of Arborea’s Layers).

Arborea

Mount Olympus’s version of the MLP Cast would be the versions from Friendship is Magic judging from the presence of Minotaurs and other Greek Wonders so that leaves us with the other Layers of Arborea.

Aquallor(Sea Elf, Kelpie and Mermaid World):

1. Twilight Sparkle would be a Mermaid(as she shares a Voice with the Mermaid Melody from A Little Mermaid 2)
  2. Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie would be a Sea Elf named Fluttershy Pinkie Pie(due to both sharing a voice with the Sea Elf AndrAIa from ReBoot)
  3. Rainbow Dash would be a Sea Elf since that suits her better than a Mermaid or Kelpie
  4. Rarity would be a Sea Elf Undine especially since Rarity shares a Voice with Shana from Shakugan no Shana who shares a second Voice with Asuna who plays an Undine in Alfheim Online
  5. Applejack would be a Mermaid
  6. Sunset Shimmer would be a Mermaid
  7. Starlight Glimmer would be a Mermaid since she shares a voice with 2 Mermaid from the Barbie Movies(along with Barbie herself)
  8. Trixie Lulamoon would be a Shark Mermaid since she shares a voice with Dot from ReBoot who in AndrAIa’s Game Cube played as a Shark Mermaid.
  9. Celestia would be a Mermaid Queen since she shares a Voice with one
  10. Luna would be a Mermaid since Celestia is one
  11. Cadence would be a Shrimp Mermaid since she shares a Japanese Voice with an Anthropomorphized Shrimp from Pretty Cure
  12. Shining Armor would be a Merman

Arvandor:

1. Twilight Sparkle would be a Sun Elf Mage(since she shares a Japanese Voice with Sinon who played a Sun Goddess during Sword Art Online Alicization)
  2. Pinkie Pie would play a Wood Elf
  3. Fluttershy would play a High Elf wearing the Cool Chase outfit worn by Arwen(she is graceful and her nervousness calls to mind a LotR Guidebook mentioning Arwen ditching her Cool Chase Outfit for Formal Clothes in order to hide from the weight of the situation concerning Mordor)
  4. Rainbow Dash would be a High Elf
  5. Arvandor Rarity would also be Aquallor Rarity since Aquallor and Arvandor both share the same Sea Elf Capital which is where Aquallor Rarity would be living(unlike Aquallor Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash who would be in the less important areas of Aquallor to Sea Elves)
  6. Applejack would be a Wood Elf
  7. Sunset Shimmer would be a Sun Elf
  8. Starlight Glimmer would be a Grey Elf
  9. Celestia would be a Sun Elf
  10. Luna would be a Moon Elf
  11. Cadence would be a Sun Elf or Moon Elf
  12. Shining Armor would be a Sun Elf

Brightwater:

1. Twilight Sparkle would be a Mage from Sune’s Realm
  2. Fluttershy would be a Villager who takes care of Animals in Lliira’s Realm
  3. Pinkie Pie would be a Town Crier from Lliira’s Realm
  4. Rainbow Dash would be a Rogue from Sharess’s Realm
  5. Rarity would be a Swordswoman(due to her sharing a voice with Shana who shares a voice with Asuna in Sword Art Online) and for cruel irony she will arrive as a petitioner in the Sharess Realm of Brightwater and be informed of the terrible truth that she is a Ghost(Asuna is scared of Ghosts) ensuring she has the same angry cold attitude as Asuna at the start of SAO
  6. Applejack would be an Apple Farmer in Waukeen’s Realm at the center of Brightwater
  7. Sunset Shimmer would be a Princess in Lliira’s Realm
  8. Starlight Glimmer would be a Mage in Sharess’s Realm
  9. Trixie Lulamoon would be a Mage in Tymora’s Realm
  10. Celestia would be a Princess in the realm of Lliira
  11. Luna would be a Princess in the Realm of Sune
  12. Cadence would be a Princess in Sune’s Realm
  13. Shining Armor would be a guardsman of Sune’s Realm

Mithardir:

1. Twilight Sparkle would be an Egyptian Style Mage
  2. Fluttershy would be an Egyptian Style Servant
  3. Pinkie Pie would be an Egyptian style Pharaoh
  4. Rainbow Dash would be a Sand Elf
  5. Rarity would be an Egyptian Style Wife or Concubine
  6. Applejack would be an Egyptian Style Farmer
  7. Sunset Shimmer would be an Egyptian Style Pharaoh
  8. Starlight Glimmer would be an Egyptian Style Mage
  9. Trixie Lulamoon would be an Egyptian Style Mage
  10. Celestia would be an Egyptian Style Mummy
  11. Luna would be an Egyptian Style Mummy
  12. Cadence would be an Egyptian Style Princess
  13. Shining Armor would be an Egyptian Style Guard

Court of Stars(Fairy World AKA Feywild):

1. Twilight would be a Cait Sith based on Sinon whom she shares a JP Voice with
  2. Pinkie Pie would be a Pixie
  3. Fluttershy would be a Forest Gnome(you know the kind that resembles Kokiri from Zelda?)
  4. Rainbow Dash would be a Forest Gnome
  5. Rarity would be a Pixie
  6. Applejack would be a Forest Gnome
  7. Sunset Shimmer would be a Pixie
  8. Starlight Glimmer would be a Sugarplum Princess Pixie(due to sharing a Voice with Barbie’s depiction of the Sugar Plum Princess from the Nutcracker)
  9. Trixie Lulamoon would be a Pixie
  10. Celestia would be an Archfey based on Ritzia from Dawn of Mana(as Celestia shares a JP Voice with Lust who shares an EN Voice with Ritzia) and get possessed by Medusa to become Daybreaker with Medusa’s true form(accidentally ressurected from the Aether by the Cast draining all Magic from where her corruption is found) being based on Anise the Witch right down to being voiced by Andromeda Dunker
  11. Luna would be a Sylph Aspect of Titania and resemble a Green Haired version of Undine Asuna(Luna shares an EN Voice with Shana like Rarity and Shana shares her replacement EN Voice with Asuna who was forced to play Titania in Alfheim Online yet willingly played a Sylph in Alfheim online and the Star Queen in SAO: Alicization)
  12. Cadence would be a Pixie Princess
  13. Shining Armor would be a Fairy Guardsman

Now for the Plane with the Layer that shares the spot of being the most convoluted portrayal with Elysium’s Thalasia:

Tartarus

Everyone in Othrys(String of Swamp Planets) would be Trolls so no need to list that Layer’s portrayal of the MLP Cast.

Everyone in Cathrys(String of Red Jungle Planets) would be a Demon or Tigerman of some sort so no point in listing them.

Minethys(String of Red Egypt Planets ruled by Anubis)'s portrayal of the MLP Cast would be all Black Mummies so no point in listing them.

Colothys(String of Mountain Planets one of which is a Garden of Malice holding the Court of Blood AKA the Tartarus Mirror of Feywild):

1. Twilight Sparkle would be a Blood Elf(the Court of Blood is filled with Fey and Elves) Mage
  2. Fluttershy is a Blood Elf Warrior inspired by Idrial’s second costume from LotR The Third Age Video Game
  3. Pinkie Pie is Blood Elf Party Goer
  4. Rainbow Dash is a Blood Elf Warrior
  5. Rarity is a Blood Fey version of Undine Asuna
  6. Applejack is a Human Farmer(Colothys has Humans)
  7. Sunset Shimmer is a Blood Elf Princess
  8. Starlight Glimmer is a Blood Elf Mage
  9. Trixie Lulamoon is a Blood Elf Mage
  10. Celestia would be a Blood Elf Princess
  11. Nightmare Moon would be a Blood Elf Princess
  12. Cadence would be a Blood Elf Princess
  13. Shining Armor would be a Blood Elf Guardsman

Now for the most horrifyingly complicated Layer of which Arborea’s Layers and even Mercuria can only dream of matching.

Porphatys(Black Sea with Blood Ice & Snow Planet with Sailing Ships filled with Sailors):

1. Twilight Sparkle who is a cross between Naru Osaka from Sailor Moon(since Twilight and Naru’s Voice Actors both voiced Batgirl at one point) and Tsukasa from Lucky Star(since Twilight shares a JP Voice with Sinon and Sinon shares an EN Voice with Tsukasa who wears a Sailor Outfit)
  2. Sunset Fluttershy Shimmer would be based on Kagami Hiiragi(since both Fluttershy and Sunset Shimmer share different JP Voices with Kagami who wears a Sailor Outfit)
  3. Pinkie Pie would be based on Haruhi Suzumiya(since Pinkie Pie shares a singing Voice with Misa Amane and Misa shares a JP Voice with Haruhi and Lucky Star’s Konata who both wear Sailor Outfits with Haruhi matching Pinkie Pie more)
  4. Rainbow Silver Spoon Dash would be based on Konata Izumi(since Rainbow Dash shares a JP Voice with Silver Spoon who shares an EN Voice with Misa who shares a JP Voice with Haruhi and Konata with Konata matching Rainbow Dash more)
  5. Rarity would be based on Arisa Bunnings and her Onryō Counterpart Arise Lowell(since Rarity shares an EN Voice with the Sailor Outfit wearing Shana who shares a JP Voice with Arisa Bunnings who also wears a Sailor Outfit but matches Rarity more in that she acts like an upper class person just like Rarity does) with the Onryō traits taken to Kayako Saeki’s level
  6. Applejack would be ???
  7. Starlight Glimmer would be based on Seira from Mermaid Melody whom she is heavily believed(Belief not Facts shape the Planes) to share a JP Voice with
  8. Trixie Lulamoon would be a hybrid between Lyrical Nanoha’s Hayate Yagami and Mermaid Melody’s Michal Amagi(due to Trixie sharing a JP Voice with Shamal who shares an EN Voice with her master Hayate who at rare times wears a Sailor Outfit and Madoka Magica’s Hitomi who shares a JP Voice with Michal who wears a Sailor Outfit)
  9. Celestia would be based on Lucky Star’s Ayano Minigishi and be Twilight and Sunset Fluttershy Shimmer’s Mother(since Celestia shares a JP Voice with Kagami and Tsukasa’s Mother who shares an EN Voice with Ayano who wears a Sailor Outfit)
  10. Luna would be based on Shana(Rarity and Luna share the same EN Voice Actor and Luna acts more like Shana than Rarity does so don’t be surprised)
  11. Cadence would be a Shrimp Mermaid for the same reason as Aquallor
  12. Shining Armor would be Twilight’s older brother but besides that ???
  13. Tree of Harmony will be suffering eternal acid burns in the Acidic Blood Snow for dooming the Mean Six to Tartarus despite practically being newborns

Agathys(Dark Ice World with Red Streaks in Ice):

1. Mean Twilight would be frozen
  2. Mean Fluttershy would be frozen
  3. Pinkie Pie would be the Mount Olympus incarnation having been frozen for backstabbing her Clones whom she created
  4. Mean Rainbow Dash would be frozen
  5. Mean Rarity would be frozen
  6. Mean Applejack would be frozen
  7. Sunset Shimmer would be ???
  8. Starlight Glimmer would be ???
  9. Trixie Lulamoon would be ???
  10. Celestia would be ???
  11. Luna would be ???
  12. Cadence would be ???
  13. Shining Armor would be ???

Just so you know aside from the Tree of Harmony being tortured and Rarity being an Blood-Snow-Stained Onryō(she’d just be a rich Sailor in Thalasia) the Porphatys Portrayal of the MLP Cast would be the same as the Thalasia Portrayal since both involve Sailors sailing on Ships.

Belief Shapes the Planes and Portrayals of the MLP Cast in said Planes will draw on all necessary Beliefs that match the particular Layer of the Plane.

Thankfully no other Plane should be able to draw from Voice Actors chained together so D&D’s remaining Outer Planes would be safe for those avoiding Media references and thankfully I have sniffed the ones that would potentially lend to Media References so you don’t have to worry.

Look at each Plane and each Layer(World) within them to get an idea of what Portrayal for the MLP Cast in those Layers:

https://forgottenrealms.fandom.com/wiki/Great_Wheel_cosmology#Outer_Planes

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in, licking her lips.)

“Damn I make good Chocolate Bars.”
/grin

4 Likes

In reality you would go splat if you tried that.

2 Likes

Cookie Chocolate bar?

3 Likes

Hello I am doing much better today. No panda issues.

3 Likes

We have matching panda ears!

I’m 6ft taller than my average height now, slowly getting to normal.

Remember when we went to Wendy’s that night?

I went to Taco Bell after you left and…

Poop Joke

Lets just say don’t go to Silithus, I buried :poop: under the sand to cover it and not wanting to smell up Azeroth and kill everything on it. You know the average panda waste, imagine that x1,000 in Panzilla form.

Taco Bell helped me clean my system out, so I’m getting back to normal now, slowly, I will be able to enter the lounge again.

At least the lounge wasn’t destroyed.

:panda_face:

1 Like

That is good. suddenly grows a foot Umm what just happened?

2 Likes

I had to eat a whole pallet to transform and its taking you days for cookie. :rofl:

:panda_face:

1 Like

Anyone know if druid covenant form are temporary or permanent?

1 Like

Hey this cookie turned me into a panda. grows another foot. I thought things were over last night.

1 Like

I don’t know. I know from legion and it’s flying form order hall thing you couldn’t go back once you got that.

1 Like

The last time I left the forums it was because I posted a “How Are you Doing Today” completely innocuous thread. The thread got buried and I got a 3 day ban. That account never had any previous bans and Selosse had Trust Level 3 so WTF?

I don’t care if anyone believes me or not. It happened.

This is in contrast to the old forums, where I posted a similar thread, got harrassed BADLY, and was about to leave, when Ornyx (remember him) one of the mods, came in, erased all the trolls posts, I assume banned him, and told me I have every right to post that.

So, the forums have come from that to this.

I don’t fit in around here anymore. I think I’m just trying to relive the good old days but they are long gone.

These forums are a cesspool. Lord of the Flies situation.

1 Like

Yeah, making 3 more for the covenant skins.

I believe it.

Pretty much, some people are obnoxious and rude.

If you want to join our discord your welcomed. :slight_smile:

let me swap.

3 Likes

I be feeling the world going dat way. But I got me own theories on why dat… Surprisingly it kinda like MOP in wow.

3 Likes