GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Anyone want to drink this lemon water for me?

1 Like

Gimme panda thirsty.

takes lemon water and drinks it

Yummy you have anymore.

Zenli looses an inch in hight

:panda_face:

/looks at the lemon water recommened by doctor.

What are they putting in this? When did kidney remodies induced size redution?

1 Like

Are you that mage who gives out “drink me” drinks that shrinks you and you also give out eat me cookies to make you big?

Those don’t work on pandas too well, we would have to consume alot to make them work.

“Have you tried it with Sharp Cheddar Cheese? It is so much better than any other type, imho.”

I just can’t stand any kind of cheeze cooked outsize of pizza. Even then I am picky.

lol I was talking about IRL lemon water.

1 Like

Well, I tested it out for you.

The more you drink, the more you shrink.

:panda_face: :tumbler_glass:

“Then don’t melt the cheese, with the meat in the pan. Just put it on AFTER you cook the hamburger, and put it on the bun. It may get a bit melted, but it won’t be cooked.”
/smile

I am calling my doctor right away before I pop out of existance as I have to drink this mutiple times a day

1 Like

“Why lemon water?”

Help prevent kindey stones

“Good thing I love Lemons.”
/smile

1 Like

At least your not a gnome, goblin or vulpera you would poof out of existence in a few cups.

Ya don’t give this to Elmer

1 Like

Also I am hoping they might change their minds on LFG in Wrath classic. I have seen a lot, a lot of backlash on the issue so there might be a possiblity that they might consider changing it just do to how many people are upset over it (Incuding myself)

Not every day that even the youtubers are talking about how to change something like that.

1 Like

A stealthy troll steals a few cups of this special lemon water while hiding in the shadows…

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyone seen Elmer?

1 Like

A͕͈͚̪̟̙̗̬̗͍̝̫̣̹̰͚͇ͮͬ̓ͤͨͫ̈́ͩ̚͟͜͞ͅr̸̢͔̫̤͖̗̞̫̺̦̦͉͙̼͈͕̭̯͔̍̓̿̔ͧͦ͐͂ͤ̓ͫ̈́̾ͣ͂ͯͬ͂́̕͠ë̸͕̝̙̻̤͈̬̲̲̰͑̿ͭͯ͒͜ ̧͑̔̀̌́ͬ͒́̆̽̆͒̓͟҉̥̟̪̮͉͙̠̤̝̮͕̗̮̫́͞ͅy̨̼̘̹̫͓͓̟̦̳͊͗ͭ̀̑̋̍̋ͭͨͅo̸̶̻̮̬̯̜̼̝̪̞̒ͪͨͩ̓ͮ̉̋u͑̍͊̐ͮ͆̐͗̎̊҉̷̨̣͈̦́͢ ̂̎ͩ̈́ͫ̎ͮ̂̔ͪ҉͓̥͖̭͕̱̬̪̬͉͖̭͉̙͇̜͠ͅͅg̢̭̣̟ͦ̃̀ͣ̇̑́̔͌̉̈̀̂̅̚͜oͮ̅͛ͧ͆̽ͫ̒̈́ͬ̄ͭ̄̚͢҉̳͙̹̮͉̬̤̭̤̬̪̫͇̣̮͚̮n̵̼̳̙̥̼̣̖̼̰̘̝̰̐̂ͭ̎ͭ͌͊ͧͨ̉͛ͫ͑ͦ̿́̀͟ͅn̴̡̨͓̥̣̜͇ͩ̇̾̀̐͒ͭ̽ͫͬ̉̽͟͢ͅͅą̻̝̤̝̥͖͎̦̖̍̄ͮͦͭ͐͆ͫ̌ͭ̿̕͝ ̢́̔̏̆̈́ͯ͗̆̉͐͊͏̻̜͙̙̩̼̜̬͙͚p̵ͩ̔̎̿̔̃̔̂ͥͯͤ͂̃̄ͣͮͫ́͋͘͘͘҉̻̭͚̯̟̞͎ơ̶͓͈̯̠ͥ̀͒ͯ̂̐ͣ͛͋̐̇̚͡ǐ͒͌̒̋ͪ̋̾ͬ̈̀̾̍ͣ͐̆͐͏̳͙̤̪͍͉̤̻͍͈̠̠̫̼͟͝ͅs̶̶̶̨͓̪̗̲̖̮̮͐ͮ͋̽͂ͫ̑̋͂̓ͫ͗ͣͭͭ̆͂̕ö̶̵̢̢̬͇̺̫̦̩̮̝̮ͨ̌͗ͧ̋̌̔ͩ͒ͩͧͤͫͩ́̐͆̕ǹ̴̷̢͙̞̯͙͓̬̜̼͕̳͔̪͙̟̊̾͗͆̾̀ ̵̹͎̫̗̙̹͉̣͔̯̱̥͉͙͖͙ͩ͛́̎͑̊̍ͤ̈́̐͊̽ͧ̊ţ̸̨͚̼̰̜̗͍͕̄̊͊̑̌̐́͂̊̓͆ͯ͞͠h̵̶͉̲͇͈̼̲̜̼̗̮͍̠̺̪̮̔̔̐̽͑̆̃̄ͫ͊̀̿̊̆̄̓̀̀ͅeͥ͌̈́̆́̓͗͑̉̽ͬͪͩ̚͏̴̶̛͖̳͙̯̘̬̘̭̼͙̳̥̦̩̲̩͞ ͤ͌̎ͬ̎͛̂̓ͥ͏̫̥̟̘͓͕̯͖̝̲͠ģ̐̄͑͂̌̊̆̀̐̆̈̚͏̵҉̨͙͕̤̺n̷͉̰̗͔̻̰̾̈̃ͤ̌̚̕͡ǫ̸͇̲̥̲͖̦̖̱͙̭͈̲̜̥̖͉̆̓̓̓̅̋͆̀͗̽̍ͪ̈́ͬ̽̑͛ͥ͌m̶ͨͮ̉̈́̏ͭ̌́̊͛͡͞҉͈͓͇͖̙̭̳̪͈̪̙̬ȩ̶̨̡͉͇̩͇̝̮̣̘̥̣̦̮̙̼͊ͧ̃̈́̆̅̊ͮͣͬ̾̔̒ͥ̃ ̰̲̲̰̱̰͔̭̊̓̏̿͆ͥ̑ͫ̍ͥ͋͢͜b̨̛̝̹̜̫͎̯̤̹̲͊͂̉̈͊͌̅̒̓̌̉͞ͅe̶̴̷̡͇̯̗̰̰̺͓̩͚͚̦̲ͤ̔͊ͬ͑̉̽̎c̔͂ͪ̋̅̓̎͂̓̉̔͆̀̽̅̓̎҉̣͍͈̥͇̝͉͢ͅą̢̳͉͎͇̗̻̟̘̓̎̒ͨ̓̋͜͟u̷̗̱̰̲̦̎͊̎͒̽̈̋̍ͥ̀͜şͭ͊̈ͣ̏̈̽ͫ͟͜҉̯͚̬͚̗e̡̡͔̳͔͕̻͍̼͆͗̽̇̍͂ͪ̚͘͟͜ ̢́̃̏͐̅̾͋ͭ͒͌ͤ̈͗̃ͪͯ҉͖̻͇̳͔y̵̨̨̩̭̹͎̭͓̹̱̻͉̩̞̤̳̦̤̒̅̋ͫ͂ͭ̊ͧͨ̽͒ͮ͂̔͘͟ͅo̸̡̞̦̝̣͖̰͖̦̰̺̲̼͈̳͚̫̾̽̓ͯͧͫ̐ͭͧ̈̋̕͞ù̴̸̪̗̻͈̲̥̰̘̩̝̣̜̭͒̋̚r̨̭̟̹̣͎͕̜̲̰̺̼̰͙͎̦͗̇͒̌̋̓ͬ̉̕͞ ͨ̃̎̑͐͋̊̐̓ͤͥ̍̏͗ͥ̓̏̽̚͏̜͙̫̝̥̭͟b̷̵̢̧̰̣͈̓̒̊̇̐ͨͦ̓ơ̴̛̺̣̻̤̺̤͙̳̤͈̮̦̱̹͂ͬ̈̍ͯͣͪͣͦ̒̿͒͛ͅr̴̵̶͍̱͈̱͖̪̤̜͚̖̔̍̅ͯ͋̓̌ͨ̉̔ͬͩ͐̽ͤ̇̚̚̕͢e̢̡͖̲͕͓͚͚̳̬͓̪̝̟̺̼̝̬̫̲̍͊̉͒͊̒͑̂̎̔ͧͭ͗̚̚͡ͅd̷̻͙͇̺͈̙̭̀ͩͧͪ͆̾͒̓ͪͯ̓̍͆͐ͫ͌͛ͮ̌͟͜?̴̧̝̱̗̙͕̻̳͓̱̺̮̪͎̤͛͑̒ͣ͝͝͞!̨̿̍ͤ̄̄̂̇҉̥̩̘̗̭̤̺͓̳͔̭̖͖̣̲̱̬̕͢͝ͅ ̧͓̬͙̻̠̥̣͇̙͍ͬͩͩͦ̈ͯͨ̏͋̾̅ͩ̃̚

2 Likes

“Please don’t do that any more. It makes my eyes hurt.”