GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

S̛͚̩̖̳͙͠t̡͘͠͏̠̮͕̜̩͚͇̼̳͠á̛̲̞̰̯͝y̡̱̺̙̱̳̱̫͉̥̝̳̖͚̝͘͜͜͝ ̸̣͇̦̦̠̞̪̩͎̪̮á̟̯̩̦̦̙̮̦͝͝͝w̡͏̴̨̛͕̥̳̙̳̻̞ą̶̬̥̦̗͈͍̮̻̬͈͇̖̻̥̜̘̫͘͢y̸̟̘̺̝̖͔̝̪͘͜ ̴͏̧̙̭̻̰ͅf̧͏̶̹̖̥̖͕̜̜ŕ̥̟̞͓̞̘̞̺̼͓͍̰͈̕͝ó͙̰̮̜͡m̸̢̝͉̳̦̫̯̮̜̕̕͝ͅ ̡͕͙̦̻̮̟̖̞̟̺̪͖͕̯͈̥t̡͉̜̲̻̲̜͇̗̲̘̥̦̦̦́͟͝h̤͚̼̬̼̥̬͖̙́͟ͅe̷̷̛͔͎̥̜̻̫̥͍̖͎͞͞ ̴̴̖̥̹̤̮̬͔͇̺̫͎͎͟͞V̴͏͍͎̯̹̼͔͚̙̖̦̱̤̗̱̤̞͉̗͝ò̢̨̞̞̞̠͇̬̩̘͡o̡͓̤̲͇̪̜̫̮̹̗͍̲̥̠͎̜͘͠͠ḑ̧͡͏̻͍̦̙̬̖͔̲͍̘̪̠̹ͅơ̴̛̥̰͍͕͎͇̗̝̺̥̳̹̲̞̺͝ǫ̗̬̜͍́͜͟.̴͉͇̲̜̀͘͜͠

Me as well, I always wanted to play it since I missed it. What they did killed it for me for the experience I wished to have. I would have rolled Alliance, because the main story line is there and not Horde.

If they fix the LFG I will ditch DF and Pokemon.

The flying system in DF is a heap of a mess.

Most likely not able to skip on alts and have to open flying over and over and over and over on alts. You’re main can fly, but whoopsie your alts can’t so they would have to go through the same process. Its doesn’t look like its account wide to open flying just once.

Just another alt unfriendly expansion.

If dev’s say complete dragon flying and we will give you back your mount options to fly what you want and it’s account wide you only have to do it once, I would say “ok I forgive you, here’s my money”.

Shop mount sales are going to crash, because people can’t fly them in the new expansion.

He be speaking with the darkest voodoo now. Luckily he has some skill with how much voodoo hoodoo speak affects his words mon.

What is DF?

“It gives me a headache. I hate pain.”

“DF is Dragon Flight.”

1 Like

De dark magic, de darkest voodoo twists the mind, it not be a magic for anyone mon. It’s why I just a stabby guy and he knows de things that drive trolls and mans mad mon. He gonna need a few moments to wrestle that darkness back…

“That script shows up again, and I will have no resource but to just leave until it goes away.”

meow.

chrisp/gotnov potatoing as usual. leveled a little bit of tauren enh shaman and this guy orc aff lock and did the weekly ZM quest on gotnov tonight.

1 Like

A classic type of wintergrasp could be fun

Hoping Bliz don’t mess it up

3 Likes

mmm lemon jelly donuts yum

2 Likes
2 Likes

I had the honor of getting help from let me solo her in Elden Ring

(For those who don’t know… Let me solo her is legendary player who helps others defeat Malenia (one of the hardest boss in Elden Ring)

Good Morning GD!!!

5 Likes

I’m a business owning kind of orc, I own a spa. Norinila and friends can come for free.

We have hot springs, poop and mud facials, poop, mud, and sand bathing. A sauna, back messages, foot messages, manicure, pedicure, hair treatment and special medical healers.

No pets allowed, only folks with disabilities can bring them for assistance.

There is also an all you can eat buffet made by our pandaren chefs wh know how to cook all cultures of Azeroth food and drinks.

hands everyone liability form

Just need to sign these and you all are welcomed to the free service.

Each guest will receive a welcome package that includes:

Bath Robe
Slippers
Tooth Brush
Tooth Paste
Shampoo
Conditioner
Activity Guild
Wasg Soap
Hand Soap
Hand Sanitizer
Towel
Hand Towel
Face Towel
Sleep Mask

The rooms are very nice for sleeping.

Here is my first human enjoying her stay.

whispers
I charge Alliance double

I hope everyone enjoys their stay.

3 Likes

They has the bestest carrots :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Happy Anniv Cyn :slight_smile: May you and Mr H enjoy many more years

:hugs: :hugs: :rainbow: :rainbow: :hugs: :hugs:

6 Likes

same wish cyndilou and mr. h

chrisp leveled yet another afflock up to level 40 for no good reason

2 Likes

Wait what? This is why I have Drink Me potions. I will sneak around and get my money back.

1 Like

i have really been questioning if i ever had any

2 Likes