GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

leveled this chick (arms warrior) up from 22 to 38 tonight. for no good reason at all really oh well i don’t care

good evening all

chrisp/gotnov

3 Likes

hi norinila hope you are well

4 Likes

i am good /salute :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i have yet to raid or mythic+ on gotnov except 1 wing of lfr sanctum on the last week at all this expansion so i have no tier pieces yet… guess i make sandworn relic gear tier pieces cuz i just dont care enough to try or love myself or others what is wrong with me literally worst player ever

4 Likes

i did not do any mythic+ this expansion its become way to elitist i just got demoralized getting denied all day as a ret dps and realy its just not all that fun its just like go go go!

i may get back in to it next expansion as a healer but i hope they give us better fun paths of progression

3 Likes

I have a panda warrior too.

2 Likes

Hi!

:panda_face:

2 Likes

Sneaky Panda checking in

/highpaw :panda_face:

I stopped Mythic + some time ago. They just did not feel worth it

Sometimes that’s the best reason for anything fun :smiley:

4 Likes

i was thinking about starting a Sneaky Panda /highpaw

4 Likes

There’s just something happy about them
/highpaw

Stealing from naughty mogu is nice too :smiley:

1 Like

I did a few in 9.1 than stopped.

Yep, that and expectations, because Blizz wanted a bunch of systems and requirements to meet.

My main is BM, not going to change it after all the time I’ve spent getting that character up. It’s really squishy and has been nerfed. So I’m just enjoying the game as is and finally collecting the things I’ve missed previously, because I was a raid and M+ addict back than.

I don’t know if I’m going to continue WoW if next expansion is the same as Shadowlands. Shadowlands was too much work just for one character.

3 Likes

Would rather roll around in broken glass and swim in shark infested waters then do M+

5 Likes

Wouldn’t mind a permanent cow level
or maybe an invasion of bunnies.

Just something silly fun

3 Likes

Careful the fun Police might hear you.

:police_car:

WoW used to be fun before all this E Sports nonsense, it’s now a pixel work place.

World of Workcraft

2 Likes

Yeah, all this M+ stuff :frowning:

Kind of miss feel good endings, even ones that need a kleenex or two like that sick crusader in icecrown we try to save

4 Likes

Actually I think making our Pandaren Farm was the last feel good quest series I can recall

2 Likes

I thought the Accuser’s storyline was tough love at its best. She was very focused on her souls being redeemed. I loved her comment that Sire Denathrius’ corruption had caused the Venthyr to forget what being a Venthyr was all about.

Likewise, even the totally rigid Archon of the Kyrian, to eventually see the flaws in her methods. Everyone focuses on Sylvanas pro and con but, really, so many examples of redemption occurred in the storyline.

5 Likes

I never gotten into that.

2 Likes

Me either. I’ve barely played MOP, just the Jade Forest, and the Four Winds.

I know I missed a lot, but I didn’t play much during that expansion.

1 Like

I almost maxed the farm on Gotnov. Have all but one friend at Best Friend level but never got around to getting the last one to best friend. Well i didn’t max the farm actually because I don’t remember ever using the cool seeds like leather growing and all that, maybe I did, I dunno. It was a long time ago. I’m tired. God I suck. I wish I was … well, but I’m not well. Just sitting here losing at hearthstone for a while and doing some mandated cleaning of my room and clothes. The new hearthstone expansion came out today in case anybody cares which I doubt lol.

2 Likes