GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

comes walking in and just sits down in the corner

5 Likes

gives big orc hug!

pops are heard from Norinila’s back

Norinila!

I broke your spine!

I fix.

summons water totem, than gently hugs Norinila and heals her bones and pops her back into place

riptide :ocean:

All better.

give coupon to a free day at Laeuko’s spa

I would suggest the mud bath it’s great!

3 Likes

im here but i still just dont know lol

3 Likes

Take the time you need we will be here.

3 Likes

I’m a simple nelfy - this alone is a good thing.
Take your time and admire the sunrise.

4 Likes

Yeah this kind of got me smiling on a moanday :smiley:

3 Likes

potatoman chrisp stared at the arena cup yesterday and today played hearthstone. slack strictly. hi surfy hi laeuko hi nori hi yvenathilm hi cyndilou hi everyone

2 Likes
4 Likes

nice video

2 Likes

I wonder: How would Castlevania’s Dracula react if the Church broke down his front door and approached him and instead of condemning him for the slaughter of innocent villagers they sentenced him to death for Apostasy, Blasphemy(by cursing God for permitting his Wife’s death to illness) and Idolatry(for putting his 1st Wife above God)?

How would Dracula react to the Church condemning him to death for the 3 barely notable Sins he committed before becoming a Vampire while utterly ignoring the major atrocities(Murder, Betrayal, Subjugating Supernatural Forces, Using Magics, etc.) he committed in order to become a Vampire along with the countless atrocities he committed after?

honestly i wish that one thread would have stayed all it did was show the other side of things

So, I decided to do this quest on the mount for the mog when I got my BFA flying to make it easier. Does anyone know if it’s level specific, or Echo of Morality still drop in BFA or at all still? I have 5, I didn’t see any more drop after that. I was doing some BFA stuff to open zones and Shadowlands stuff at the same time and I don’t remember where it came from.

The Eternal Traveler - Quest - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

I’m surprised it almost hit 4k while I was out shopping, I would consider it a therapy session for some folks. To me if you post something knowing it will cause drama pvp forum version it should be taken down. Op didn’t even add anything to it, they knew people were going to fight and just sat there laughing as they watched.

All that stuff going on, I felt I had to take down the lounge discord info here to protect those who are in it who don’t partake in such nescience. I didn’t want anyone to get attacked, or hurt in game. Thus why I don’t post my main in the forums. Orcs are funnier than elves anyways.

Drama happens everywhere, you have to choose to participate in it or not, everyone has that choice to just walkaway if they know where the direction of drama is going.

I’ll repost the invite again when someone or I feels its safe.

I sent you an infinity invite when you feel ready to come back, I don’t know if it made it to you or not.

Microsoft owns discord.

2 Likes

that’s almost what i always do but the stars aligned perfect and well i got a chance for some therapy all the it may have hurt some friendships for me that being said i will be working on that homework assignment :smiley: and good call on the lounge discord

2 Likes

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic | Watch cartoons online, Watch anime online, English dub anime (wcostream.com)

That one I posted earlier in that other thread? You don’t have to if you want to minus the 5 page essay. It starts out slow in the first season, but it picks up after that.

1 Like

yea thats the one :smiley:

1 Like

oh and allso only 5 Echo of Morality can drop a day if i’m remembering that correctly and i don’t think it’s level specific

2 Likes

Well now I’m curious mon, we talking pvp? I fight alliance any day mon, need more meat for me pot!

Everyone funnier than elves mon, they magic addicted junkies mon. Sad really we gotta wean our elf friends off sunwell dependence.

Dey own everything, wow, discord, your home, your soul! They powerful loa indeed.

1 Like

Because the Hall Of Fame Selection Committee is full of idiots.

If it was fan based voting her and bands like Iron Maiden and Judas Priest would be in already .

4 Likes
2 Likes

I’ve noticed that someone pulling the same stunt Sidious did with Ben Solo on one of Fate Testarossa(from Lyrical Nanoha)'s Successors/Fans would probably suffer an uphill battle corrupting said successor.

For one Fate Testarossa is still alive so all the voice inside the Girl’s head can do is pretend to be Fate’s dark side clinging to her cape and that would fail once Fate points out that the cape the Girl is praying to is a Movie Prop as Fate’s actual Cape is part of her Barrier Jacket and thus disappears when she is not maintaining it.

As for the voice using a Snoke and exploiting the mentor’s fear of the Girl that serves as Fate’s Successor siding with Snoke: unlike Luke Skywalker the Girl’s most likely mentor Nanoha Takamachi wouldn’t panic at any signs of the Girl wanting to go to Snoke and be fully supporting of the Girl’s choice whatever it may be. So supporting that the Snoke would probably alienate the Girl and get killed while she takes refuge with the TSAB rejoining Nanoha’s tutelage.

Whoever the voice is would eventually be traced and taken down so the only major effect attempting to whisper into a Successor/Fan of Fate Testarossa would have is throw Fate in turmoil over her current choice of Barrier Jacket as the Successor/Fan would reveal her assumption that Fate changed her Cape Color due to gaining independence which Fate would know is the farthest of the truth and something the Lyrical Nanoha Movies made up.

Yes the change of Cape from Black to White is not from escaping her chains but from desperation to prove her dedication to becoming an Enforcer by emulating the costume with her Barrier Jacket. Something very similar to her working herself half to death to prove her dedication to her Birth Mother Precia Testarossa.

Fate correcting the Girl on her assumptions while realizing that her current Barrier Jacket is infact a sign of relapsing into her old habits would probably throw her into turmoil with Nanoha needing to remind her that no one is forcing her to wear that Barrier Jacket and that she should wear what she wants to wear. Cue the old outfit coming back!

If Sidious decided to invade the Lyrical Nanoha Universe and(unlikely since the TSAB would already be easy to usurp without incident as it’s already just like his old Empire) repeat his Kylo Ren scheme or Precia(who logistically would already be at Al-Hazard with a resurrected Alicia) decided she needed a new Fate Testarossa(a powerful lackey for Alicia to boss around) then whispering into some Kid’s head to make her a Fangirl of Fate Testarossa would be the worst way of going about doing that.

1 Like