GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

The main 6 MLP G4 and Nightmare and Daybreaker raid bosses. :grinning:

For anyone who is confused about their cutie marks it was a swapping places episode.

Nightmare Moon and Daybreaker would be awesome mounts too!

:sparkles: :butterfly: :balloon: :apple: :rainbow: :small_blue_diamond: :waxing_crescent_moon: :sunny:

3 Likes

“The ONLY MLP I like.”

2 Likes

Is this a new forum layout, or I need to update something on my computer?

2 Likes

“Why do you ask?”

1 Like

it’s different, the avatars are circles and not squares and the likes hearts are pink and not blue and other stuff is different. (Use the app most of the time rarely comes to the forums on computer.)

Maybe it just a me issue and I need to update something at my end.

2 Likes

“THESE Forums?”

1 Like

It was a me issue logged out than back in. All fixed now, good thing too I’m not good at computers.

2 Likes

Here, I think you would like this.

2 Likes

MLP G4 has always been too… Urban for my liking…

Not enough Fantasy if you get what I mean…

MLP G1 had Fantasy to a high degree with it’s Mushswamp, Jeweled Desert, Elven Cities, Gnomes, Trolls and Fancy Castles similar to Silvermoon and Suramar…

Equestria’s problem was that it was too Urban!

G5 MLP seems to have a similar problem.

2 Likes

So much MLP :slight_smile:

Yay another fan :smiley:

“Not a fan of the show. Never watch it. Saw a pic of Nightmare Moon and fell in love with her.”

2 Likes

Close enough for the theme of the last few posts
happy dance

(and yep, nightmare moon is wicked cool :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

Remember it’s all about selling the toys. They shouldn’t have gone that far into the future if they want to keep milking the cow. Not only that, but they left out a ton of details that left a lot of questions. I would say G5 failed selling the toys, they were better off starting a new series, then have a movie.

They were ok, but it lacked any kind of story or lore it was mainly just kicking bad guys butts. Powerpuff Girls is a Japanese cartoon but didn’t make it even when they made the new Powerpuff Girls as teens.

Found this for you too, includes how Nightmare Moon came to be.

:crescent_moon:

My bad, this is the lore of Nightmare Moon at the beginning.

2 Likes

Times like this makes me suggest trashing the modern day set by having Zeus appear and demolish all 3 Pony Cities with Lightning Bolts erasing all traces of Urbanization!

That can set up a TV Show involving Multiple Worlds which is much more promising than the Future Era!

Have it be revealed that Equestria is located on the Mount Olympus Layer of Arborea(putting MLP in the D&D Universe just as Magic the Gathering is) and that it’s previous apocalypse was Zeus flying into a rage over Pegasi stealing his job and that he is doing it again.

Furthermore it should be revealed that Zeus didn’t unleash his rampage sooner due to a Magic Spell transforming all Humanoids into Ponies and that Cozy Glow(who suspiciously acts like Ponies are a separate species) is an Angel he sent to get rid of the Spell by any means necessary in exchange for ruling the Pony’s Realm cause honestly his Angels would be as selfish as he is!

Zeus would drive the Ponies straight to the other Layers of Arborea starting with Mithardir which would be revealed to have most of the Mane 6 as Petitioners! Pull off the reveal that the Twilight and Pinkie of Equestria are not there(with Mean Twilight and the Layer’s own native born Pinkie being in their place) with the search leading to Tartarus and the Court of Blood.

The Search for a new home for the 3 Pony Tribes should lead through Arvandor(good for Pegasi), Aquallor, Feywild(good for Unicorns) and Brightwater(good for Earth Ponies) with the last one also being the entrance to Tartarus’s 6th Layer of Agathys the Mane 5 use when looking for the 2 missing members of the Mane 6(who as it turns out are frozen in Agathys for callously offing the Pinkie Pie Clones who are clearly newborns).

Curiosity would take over and exploring the 5th(Black Vinegar Seas with Blood Snow & Ice), 4th(Mountains of Dried Blood), 3rd(Egyptian Desert of Powdered Blood), 2nd(Blood-infused Jungles & Grasslands) and 1st(Swamps with 2 Planets lit by Red Thunderstorms) Layers(each having a string of Planets) of Tartarus will be the rest of the Movie’s Plot setting up a TV Show involving the exploration of both Arborea and it’s Mirror Tartarus.

Porphatys and Aquallor should be the place where Discord uses the law of Belief Shapes the Planes to make the Layers’ Counterparts of the Mane Six into References of Cartoons(Aquallor due to Sea Elves & Mermaids is best referencing Cartoons where they are most common) and Anime(Porphatys due to Sailing Ships is best referencing Sailor Outfit Wearing Characters from Anime).

1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)

1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders off, in search of sleep.)

1 Like

TGIF!!

2 Likes

Repeat the image until we have a 21 bun salute to Friday.

2 Likes

OMG! This little girl is amazing… 8 yr old Girl KRUSHES “Freak on a Leash” by Korn
I just had to share this, besides, I also like the song.

1 Like