GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Good Morning folks

Happy Baseball is back day :slight_smile:

https://www.bing.com/th/id/OGC.524af3cff27363c6c38d0ff03111912a?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2F52%2F4a%2Ff3%2F524af3cff27363c6c38d0ff03111912a.gif&ehk=SxRuXC7E7Tjahu3bH9TMW7A83q2IFMix50asLa6YFaU%3D

3 Likes

The thing about G5 MLP there is a time gap, all we know is there was some kind of war that caused the tribes to separate.

No one knows what happened to Twilight Sparkle she is supposed to be immortal and not age and stay young since she’s an alicorn.

Was the magic sealed away until the tribes re untied or the magic was disappearing somehow that they have to be locked behind 3 relics.

Spike as a dragon should have a long life span too. What happened to him?

The movie was bad story telling, how does a tree appear out of no where to cross over? There are just as many gaps that need to be filled just like in Shadowlands.

1 Like

Someone else who’s watch MLP?

happy dance

1 Like

I ran out of stuff to watch so I took a crack at it.

Everyone knows MLP is all about the toys

Why not a MLP MMO, you get to choose from 3 types of ponies, earth pony, pegasai, and unicorn.

1 Like

It was something positive and bouncy that I could binge on (so much meh or doom and gloom out there)

I like the thoughts of an MLP MMO - Fluttershy’s my fav :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

of course fluttershy having a bunny friend helps :smiley:

3 Likes

I don’t know which pony is my favorite one thing about Fluttershy she has a bad temper if pushed way too far. They say the quite are not to anger.

It seems that Pinkypie has her own magic that the other earth ponies don’t have, similar to chaos magic like Discord has.

I would have to say Twilight is my fav. She has a good head on her shoulders, but can be unsure of things sometimes just like me.

It was between Twilight and Pinkiepie, Twilight wins.

MLP G5 Spoiler

In a comic cover Sunnie is shown picking up Discords horn in abandoned wreckage ruins of Canterlalt. How bad was the disaster that it’s showing Discord is dead? Did Twilight meet her end after being possibly the one sealing the magic as a last resort?

What happened to Celestial and Luna.

1 Like

Yeah, she’s so like that overcafinated friend :rofl:

Excellent choice :slight_smile:

1 Like

She can be a bit cranky when pushed too far, but when the mane six went looking for the elements of harmony, I loved that she got the element of kindness and to talk to animals

1 Like

My kids both love MLP.

I really should watch it. From the bits and clips I’ve seen, it look more like it’s made for adults, with the huge plot lines, and all the fighting, the ponies are adults and working. Seeing what I have seen of it, it was nothing like I had expected. It looks interesting.

I do have a Rainbow Dash backpack. lol

2 Likes
2 Likes

don’t forget the dreaded “Fluttershy Stare” :rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks u2 :slight_smile:

Was fun talking about important stuff for a change in the morning :hugs: :hugs: :blush:

Hulk Fluttershy

2:00

1:20

Pinkypie was my second favorite, Fluttershy is now my second fav.

Twilight, Fluttershy, Pinkypie, Rainbowdash, Applejack, than Rarity in that order of favorites.

:sparkles: :butterfly: :balloon: :rainbow: :apple: :small_blue_diamond:

1 Like

Wooohooo, a convert :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :rainbow:

1 Like

Whereas I always enjoyed the insanity of the Powerpuff Girls who turned out to be tame compared to Invader Zim. LOL.

3 Likes

I love the Powerpuff Girls!!!

3 Likes

3 Likes

I want to see a Fluttershy raid boss now, make it so Blizz! :grinning:

:butterfly:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t mind a nightmare moon one either :smiley:

Wow is major lacking something light heartedly silly like that :slight_smile:

1 Like