GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

(Lady Cyndi Lou hasn’t seen Encanto yet.)

1 Like

Me either

Just not enough free time

1 Like

The last time I was in a movie theater was to see the original Jurassic Park. Yeah, I don’t like being around crowds.

1 Like

Yeah I do think I’ve become a tad bit uncomfy around crowds myself.

My last time in a theater was for fellowship of the ring

1 Like

I have been thinking and I don’t think I will be coming to the forums as much. Now that there is a lounge discord it is harder and harder for me to come on here. I feel a bit like I can’t be myself as much here and I don’t have that issue as much on discord.

It isn’t a decision that I have made lightly but I can’t share most of my writting here, my intrests in other youtube and such because of how the filters would react or just random trolls looking to spread misery. The lounge discord server lets me be myself with the freinds I have made here without having to limit myself so it is where I perfer to be.

I will try and come here from time to time but like I said it is hard for me to want to come on the fourms in genral.

1 Like

“Soon I won’t have ANY one to talk with, in here. Oh well.”
/sigh

You are always welcome to join the discord Elmer made. But I have to do what is best for myself and to be honest there are days that I feel stressed out here as I feel like I will be reported if I am myself on the fourms. Not the lounge but the fourms in general. The place is too public.

1 Like

Frostwolf

2 Likes

Strong clan, good choice.

1 Like

“Darn you! I was just about to watch that one.”

Ok I’ll bring it back but just for 15 minutes. I thought it was a bit overr board.

1 Like

“Thank you.”
/hugs

1 Like

I have two things!!

First from Warhammer three while playing as ogres you get something hinting at my little pony.
“Your scouts stumble upon a secret valley, home to a diminutive and hitherto undiscovered equine species. Their hides are all the colors of the rainbow, their names are long and vibrant, their eyes are huge and kindly. Truly they are a wonder. By nightfall, everyone of them is in the pot.”

The ogres discovered them then ate them all.

Secondly, those who know me know I race change … a lot… My desire to be every race of something specific burns in my soul and even now I wonder if I should’ve been a troll over this Orc…

3 Likes

This question gnaws at my soul… So close and yet so different…

1 Like

“Both are fun.”

But only one can be chosen! The insanity in my mind preventing my sleep. I love them both for different reasons and struggle to figure out which one I would play.

I like a warlock with knowledge! That’s how Raveintis is, and what better to have the knowledge of not only demons but blackrock mountain than a Orc!? But I also desire a lore friendly respect for the warlock. Dark iron respect their warlocks if only because they have power. Orcs do not and will never respect warlocks, a Orc warlock is a coward in any clan current to the horde.

But trolls are different, a troll warlock can be a voodoo master of the dark voodoo. A respected member of their society sought out when the trolls have problems with this kind of magic. Possessed by demons? Find the troll fel voodoo witch and watch him cast that bad juju away! But besides the Smoulderthorn and Firetree tribes any knowledge near blackrock mountain is gone, engineering even worse.

This is truly my struggle also even knowing that as well, the alliance doesn’t suffer from this issue. They have more darker races that except practice of fel as just another job that can be respected.

Fun Fact: MLP G5 was according to verified Leaks originally going to involve multiple Worlds but Hasbro decided to make G5(A New Generation) a Sequel to G4(Friendship is Magic).

Now since Hasbro is making two shows for G5 maybe they can be convinced to make a 3rd Show that’s a Crossover between My Little Pony and D&D’s Manual of the Planes!

The First MLP had Mountain Elves, the Jeweled Desert, a Mushswamp(think Zangarmarsh) with a Gnome Sage living there, Trolls(who look a lot like the Ogres from Warhammer) and Fancy Castles similar to Silvermoon & Suramar.

Yes… a TV Show involving Arborea(Plane of the Elves as well as Medieval Towns and Greek & Egyptian Mythology) and Tartarus(Plane of Trolls and the Fairy & Elven Court of Blood) would do MLP G5 some good!

Since Tartarus has a direct cave entrance to Arborea throw the Layer of Mount Olympus the show’s main setting could easily be Arborea with Tartarus’s 6 Layers being treated as just more Layers on top of Arborea’s 6 Layers.

Tartarus’s 6 Layers are Othrys(Swamp Planets), Cathrys(Blood Jungle & Grassland Planets ruled by Tiger Fey and Blood Elves), Minethys(Cold Egyptian Desert Planets constantly scoured by Dried Blood with Black Mummies and Jackal-headed Guards serving Anubis), Colothys(Steep Blood Mountain Planets), Porphatys(Black Vinegar Ocean Planets constantly afflicted by Acid Blood Snow & Ice) and Agathys(Dark Ice with Blood Streaks Planet ruled by Death itself).

Arborea’s 6 Layers are Mount Olympus, Arvandor(the Elven Realm), Brightwater(the Realm of Medieval Towns similar to Goldshire), Aquallor(Sea Elf and Mermaid Realm), Mithardir(Sand Elf and Egyptian Realm) and Feywild(Fairy Realm).

Yes one of the Inner Planes floats in the skies of the Outer Plane of Arborea as one of it’s Layers! Don’t ask why! All of Tartarus ruled and afflicted by the Banshee Queen of the Fairy Court of Blood Clothra(an Irish Goddess) is the opposite of Feywild aside from Othrys which is the opposite situation of Arborea.

Othrys is only assumed to be of a similar situation to the rest of Tartarus because Cronus decided to unleash a Red Thunderstorm on the two center Planets! The other Planets of Othrys due to lacking said Thunderstorm are invisible.

Othrys mirrors Mount Olympus, Cathrys mirrors Arvandor, Minethys mirrors Mithardir, Colothys mirrors Feywild, Porphatys mirrors Aquallor and Agathys mirrors Brightwater.

Yes MLP G5 needs a show involving Arborea and it’s Mirror Tartarus both with their 6 Layers/Worlds!

1 Like
1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou dances off, in search of sleep.)

1 Like