GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Alf never ate the kitty in the show, it’s okay, the kitty is safe. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

“I have a stuffed Alf Toy, and I soaked it in Catnip Oil and gave it to the Cats, so they get their revenge.”

4 Likes

Pizza cat

3 Likes

Zovaal is the new Bruno.

I can picture the covenant leaders and a few others doing a song and dance.

We don’t talk about Zovaal.

2 Likes

Bruno clearly is a warlock with his green fel magic.

2 Likes

i am a lazy potato.

pervy sad loser man. oh well.

Encanto spoilers who haven't seen it yet.

He heard that through the wall while they were singing in the dining room. Poor Bruno.

He felt guilty that he can only see the negative parts of the future, so he left, but it seems only Dolores knew he didn’t really go anywhere and lived inside the walls. Dolores hints this in the song but doesn’t really tell anyone that he is there. (Dolores’s gift was supersonic hearing.) Everyone thinks think he left the house.

1 Like

https://www.creepypasta.com/beyond-vantablack/

Rule number one of Paint production: Never pass Portals to alternate dimensions off as Paint/Pigment of any Color! It backfires every time!

It would be wiser to just call the Portal a Portal and be done with it! At least that way the people experimenting with it won’t be playing around with it all recklessly like those two scientists did!

I’m sure a Business who found a way to Paint Portals onto surfaces would simply advertise the Portal Painting Tools as Portal Painting Tools.

Like what person wouldn’t want to paint a Portal to the Void onto their Automated Car while leaving the Windows, Wheels, Bottom, Mirrors and Inside of the Car unpainted? Since the Car Door would be Automated the Void Portal covering it’s Surface would be just another security feature! The Car Thief would try to open the impossibly Black Car with their hands rather than with a remote like the Owner would and fall straight into the Void!

Of course the Owner would inevitably fall into the Void him/herself but at least the Owner would aware of the risks and thus take more precautions than those 2 Scientists did!

Smart people would simply paint a Rectangular Portal to the Void and have countless researchers investigating it for Science with reports regularly featuring in the news.

Needless to say a Black Void with a breathable atmosphere will naturally feature Unspeakable Horrors but that is expected. So expected that the first News Reports will simply say: "Unspeakable Horrors still not located within the Void!" Once the Horrors are located they will be all over the News stating: "Unspeakable Horror Finally Located Within the Void! Search for Other Unspeakable Horrors still in Progress!"

The Catbutter Purragos

It’s more than that though young Orc. Dolores has a similar kind of gift. She is gifted to know things others do not, and must decide how and when to share what she learns. Dolores always hears the entire town all the time. Any adultery, intimacy, dark secrets, cries for help and all the more more she hears it all! She likely hears everything all at once all the time talk about sensory overload.

1 Like

“Leaving for good?”
/sad eyes
/cry

anyways folks continue on with the positivity life goes on
/salute

3 Likes

“I will miss you greatly.”

You are always welcomed here.

/hug

Yeah, the forums have been toxic lately that’s why dev’s avoid looking here.

Have a safe journey.

1 Like

Just stay in here with us, it’s safe space. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Good Morning!!

1 Like

Good Morning folks

1 Like

I think this would royally freak me out if it happened. LOL.

That said, Good Wotan’s Day Morning!

2 Likes

I think the gifts were given to help keep the peace and safty of the community if anyone did successfully and managed to find a way through the mountains to cause harm to the people like once before.

Likely the intent but as seen with Bruno, gifts can also be curses. There’s a old Indian myth about being mindful of the gifts you give lest they become curses or burdens.

By the way still lost on what clan you hail from?