GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

“Arenas are definitely rough, I only make due because I got great friends in which to fight with.”

“The only true luck in battlegrounds. Battlegrounds is what I enjoy more as it’s more easy to forget about the warlock in the corner… Well that is until you see death coming for you… A thick chaos bolt screaming across the field or a army of demons that came out of nowhere.”

“Even myself I’m not completely decided on which clan I reside from. At the moment I am considering Bleeding Hollow but I do like Blackrock…”

2 Likes

“For MY Orcs, I just made my own Clan. It is a Fantasy Game, after all.”
/giggle

1 Like

“Not a bad idea, there are many Orc clans that are less known and pop up outta nowhere. Take Shattered Hand, a clan made of once slaves who broke free.”

Several Sayaads appear from a nether portal hauling Cyndilou’s once withered table back, it is perfectly well built just like it was before Grimrave changed it… The only difference is the table seems a bit older…

“Good… Good… Don’t mind the slight aging… The nether has a slightly different rate of time to our own…”

Grimrave turned to his minions

“There are no problems?”

“No boss, we switched the table out with a glamoured fake… It shouldn’t be discovered…”

“Good… Place the table there and Begone…” Grimrave snapped, his job was now done.

I am trying for that one too, it’s the only Darkmoon Faire mount that i don’t have.

2 Likes

(When the table reappears, Lady Cyndi Lou feels a slight shimmer, and a memory forms in her mind, of the table vanishing, and a shadow of it appearing momentarily. She walks over to the table, and instructs the General of her Army Of Tiny Robots, to check a certain place on the underside. They report back, that the mark is still there, as are her Father’s Words.)
“This is it. Thank you.”

(Lady Cyndi Lou hugs the table and smiles.)

“The dark side of magic is a gateway to many abilities… Including getting a beloved table.”

1 Like

What is that from? I swear I have seen that when I was a kid.

not sure just googled big bear gif and found it

bare in the big blue house

2 Likes

To get the pets and toys I had to get on one character at a time and get 100 fish to buy a quest that gives you 100 tickets. You can only do this quest once per a character, t have one more pet and toy to get.

I almost have enough tickets on one character to get the DarkMoon Bird mount.

Since cross faction is now a thing a simple raid or dungeon that drops tickets and rep would be cool.

I’m surprised they don’t have a test your strength game.

The mogs are also partial of my goal and I think they are 250 tickets a piece.

2 Likes

Happy Tuesday!!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Proof that cats are liquid.

3 Likes

meow.
cat week eh? ok.

i dont have any cat gifs and am too lazy to get one.

sorry.

chrisp/gotnov

2 Likes

“We do not eat cats in here.”

2 Likes

2 Likes

ok i changed it up :slight_smile:

“Poor Kitties.”
/cries

1 Like