GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

“They can tolerate the Peons. As my cats tend to call them.”
/giggle

1 Like

Grimrave appears in a flash of demonic fire his staff crackling as it collided with the wood floor

“Do I hear others speaking of felines? I have a old once cunning one of my own, blind as a bat and yet he still roams quickly.”

2 Likes

Speaking of cats I got my crazy cat lady title today! :cat2:

4 Likes

“My oldest cat lived to be 25 HUMAN years. That is 175 Cat Years.”
/proud grin

1 Like

“YAY!!!”
/Cheers

1 Like

“That was our Banquet Table. Now I have to fix that.”
“This floor…”
/taps toes on the Lounge floor.
“…is stone.”
/grin

1 Like

Garfield is much older.

He’s pretty much immortal as is Nermal, Arlene and Odie.

“I am talking about a REAL LIFE Cat.”

yes Jo does seem to treat the puppy like a pesant :slight_smile:

You look familiar, have we had the honor good orc

That cat is fortunate.

Hopefully it lives as long as Creme Puff who was 38 Years Old when he passed on.

1 Like

“He died at 25. He was a lucky, and very pampered, cat.”

Congrats :slight_smile:

“My old cat was a adult when I got him 16 years ago, got him from my father and thought sure I’ll take care of him until he passes. I love him dearly but I did not expect him to last this long and this strong. I will say I love the cat but I despise kitty litter… Especially with a blind cat…”

“I thought that felt off…”

Grimrave taps his staff to the ground again causing the old table to wither away, before he waves his hand with a green glow.

“I can just get us a new table from the nether…”

“I prefer draenei bone flooring…”

“Familiar as in how? Related to or taught by another warlock?”

“HOW DARE YOU!!! My Father carved that table with his BARE HANDS, before all hell broke loose. That was ALL I HAD TO REMEMBER HIM BY!!!”
/cries

The Orc gives a coy smirk

“This is not a problem, you see I can get your table back without issue…”

Grimrave snaps his fingers summoning three Sayaad.

“Go retrieve this table… You know where to get it…”

Grimrave motions to the withered table

“Do not fail me…”

“Demons my dear friends do not reside within our mortal conceptions of time… Just as Archimonde appeared on Draenor… These demons will retrieve that same table from beyond our own world…”

Something in your style reminds me of an old warlock mentor. A dwarf of interesting manner I believe

Well time for me to call it a night.
Good Night u2, don’t leave too much for the wisps to clean up tommorow :smiley:

“A mentor perhaps also perhaps a rival. My story is new, it is undecided.”

There isn’t a lot of wisps left after their tree, I try not to squander such rare resources. Plus a few wisps in a jar create great light.

sigh

The arcade in Darkmoon Fair was disappointing, no tickets for winning the arcade games :frowning: . No wonder no one was playing them. I would gladly farm for tickets this way instead of the one ticket per a daily. It’s going to take forever to get the mount for 1,000 tickets. :frowning:

1 Like

“I hear that! If you pvp I consider getting the grisly trophies quest. 10 tickets per daily but it’s pvp.”

“By the way, may I ask your clan of origin?”

I’m going to be honest I’m a terrible pvp’er when it comes to Arenas, it’s the reason I don’t que for them. I did some in Legion with a few guild mates, but that was it, I learned then it wasn’t for me.

I have dumb luck in battlegrounds, but if I happen to be myself I get pulverized, especially if your a healer. You can’t be by yourself In a battleground you always need to stick with a group or at least with another person.

I would have to think about that.