GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I’ll be back, just need a few days from GD. Besides this could mean meat for a year, a carpet for the lounge and I’ll have that tooth necklace I always wanted.

2 Likes

I see nothing wrong here, I definitely had more violent and destruction when I used to rp in the WET Lounge. Izzabelle and I would write so many destructive and bloody things. Excessive violence is fun for me!

2 Likes

They all leaving though, other areas of the forums be to toxic. Can’t even escape to this place it seems. How we gonna keep this place lively without others.

2 Likes

I blame you, not because you did it but because I can…. hairy flea infested cow…

1 Like

I’ve been watching too much anime maybe, Attack on Titan is back I think it’s the last season.

2 Likes

This sentence is impossible to understand. I don’t get what your trying to say. That very idea breaks the laws of physics.

2 Likes

“If you want short fry I can do way worse! You know as well as I do I still bounce around the hyper rot forsaken concept. The unliving embodiment of vile rot and putrefaction!

2 Likes

enters lounge

Tosses several handfuls of sand!

refuses to elaborate and leaves

4 Likes

Anime

[ˈanəˌmā]

NOUN

1. a style of Japanese film and television animation, typically aimed at adults as well as children.Compare with manga.

Not anima

3 Likes

“Madam, I am not sure how logically one may consume or have to much of either such thing discussed above. Anima is the great source of the shadowlands, to hoard such anima makes one a rich and powerful individual amongst such realms of death… as for anime, I do not see how consuming such excellence or hoarding such valuable things could ever be deemed ill fitting…”

2 Likes

Latest in the ATVI drama …

Vaccine mandates are being lifted enterprise wide. Work from home “option” has to be applied for to prove an employee needs to work from home …… which are being denied. QA is being told they can’t WfH.

1 Like

Sounds like payback for the walkouts and protests. That and getting the ship tidy and polished for the new overlords. I can see an eventual syncing of corporate policies as things move nearer to the actual acquisition. Yep, just confirmed that as of the end of February 2022 MS expects people to be in the office at least 50% of the time.

1 Like

By the terms of both the merger agreement and the consent decree for the recent settlement they aren’t allowed to do retaliatory measures.

1 Like

Certainly not overt ones, anyway.

1 Like

“Let a goblin explain nice and good to you why we in big business want you to be working in office!”

Que scripted words from the spokesman

“We need people to work from office to promote a great environment for work to further enforce that we all are indeed a family! We believe that working amongst your peers is more productive as any spare time can be used to the benefit of the business family! We understand your concerns but make no mistake we know you will fit back in nicely to our office homes!”

Leans over to spokesgoblin

“Was that good? Yeah… Of course I didn’t inform them that land is capital, that business own land as a investment and if they didn’t fill these buildings they would be losing money on empty buildings bought for archaic reasons. Yeah, I didn’t tell them that the enclosed environment is to monitor the employees, all of them that we don’t trust not to give us their undivided attention or get unapproved ideas like Unions… Yeah, didn’t tell them that idling in traffic and forcing people to wake up early to come to their cubicles is kinda like grinding them down so they just accept any new things on how we want to attain profit. Family? Hah! I would fire Bluespacecow for fun and put the extra work on the others in no time! That’s not even considering that owning land as a business allows us to deal with the taxes of the entire business in the best areas we can while forcing people to work for us because they need to work harder for the limited living space we businesses leftover.”

2 Likes

I am going to be brutally honest, I have a very dark sense of humor. It is why I have my Alice alt, to feed my dark humor side. There is a lot more but I don’t feel like it really petrains to things right now.

I don’t want you to leave here because of me. I would be the one to leave instead as I couldn’t cause anyone here such pain.

4 Likes

Funny but I don’t work for Blizzard mate.

<——— currently at work in NZ

4 Likes

Ok, no more dark humor, I zug zug promise.

Orc sorry.

/hug

3 Likes

pokes head out of trash can!

folks have i got a deal for you today we launch elf coin the most stable and reliable cripto currence to date and is backed by the water of the sunwell so you know your investment will always be safe!!

so buy elf coin today a cripto you can trust :100:

3 Likes

*notices dark elf above*

SQUIRREL!

*gives chase*

5 Likes